Skip to main content

Anyone Built any "Virtual" BB Houses?

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/big-brother-australia-house-2013-safe-un-modded/
Here is my Virtual Big Brother Australia 2013 House with the 2012 House on the same map!
If anyone wants to see this House and has minecraft, they can go onto the server: MCAU, where I built the house and had a Big Brother Game on the Server. The IP for the Server is mcau.org and when you go on look for "JediWmacmich" and ask "JediWmacmich, can I see the Big Brother Hosue! Thanks!

If anyone wants to see this House and has minecraft, they can go onto the server: MCAU, where I built the house and had a Big Brother Game on the Server. The IP for the Server is mcau.org and when you go on look for "JediWmacmich" and ask "JediWmacmich, can I see the Big Brother Hosue! Thanks!
I'm going on :D

"Big Brother 13" Start
Eye Logo:
Logo_zpsgwzllztz.jpg

House:
The house is unlike anything we have seen in Big Brother down under. The theme is no privacy, you can see that all the doors (except the toilet doors) are see through and the amazing dining table and chairs are see through to! There is a long glass panel were you can see into the bedroom and bathroom from the garden. Another cool design feature is that every room in the house has a color, The lounge is red, the kitchen/dining is green, the bedroom is yellow and the bathroom is pink. Something new that will be brought into this season is the Jail Cell in the backyard, when housemates break the rules Big Brother can send them to the jail cell. The best part of the cell is that there is a toilet and a bed so they can stay in there for as long as BB wants!
09-12-15_6-59nbspPM_zpszex5xpib.png

^The Compound

09-12-15_7-00nbspPM_zpssbcthlva.png

^ The lounge room

09-12-15_7-00nbspPM-2_zps0zbegjv3.png

^ The see through doors to the kitchen and dining

09-12-15_7-00nbspPM-3_zpsooqpykx5.png

^ The bright green kitchen

09-12-15_7-01nbspPM_zpszt5p1jr4.png

^ The completely see-through dining table

09-12-15_7-01nbspPM-2_zpsvc6mxy0j.png

09-12-15_7-01nbspPM-4_zpsqdosvwfb.png

09-12-15_7-02nbspPM_zpsmivext60.png

09-12-15_7-02nbspPM-3_zpsbrb6eg2u.png

09-12-15_7-03nbspPM_zps44pgc9d5.png

09-12-15_7-03nbspPM-2_zpszjm4rmin.png

09-12-15_7-03nbspPM-3_zpsdabvqbrj.png

09-12-15_7-05nbspPM_zpsrzaufjlg.png

^ The awesome feature wall

09-12-15_7-05nbspPM-2_zpstlrfn5kj.png

09-12-15_7-06nbspPM_zpskwyz7678.png

^ My favourite part of the house... The jail cell!

09-12-15_7-06nbspPM-2_zpsx108zkik.png

09-12-15_7-06nbspPM-4_zpscohbt6vy.png

^ The DR door is hidden in a bookshelf! (can you see the old Channel 9 BB eye?)

09-12-15_7-06nbspPM-5_zpsesikh8nh.png

^ The DR Chair!

Live Studio:

As the series still has another month till launch we are just testing some of the screens in the studio.

09-12-15_8-07nbspPM_zpsrfmk64sh.png

Twist:
As it is season 13, BB has decided that the number 13 will be the theme of the season. 13 is unlucky for some and 13 is lucky to the others... Hmm what does that mean? well this year big brother will be dividing the house into 2, The lucky and the unlucky. The two teams will be voted by the public on night one.

The first part of the 13th twist is if you are in the Lucky team you will get to spend your first week in luxury inside the house while if you're on the unlucky side you will be spending your first week in the backyard. The main part of the 13th twist is that if a housemate from the lucky side wins BB they win $1 million dollars but if someone on the unlucky side wins they win $1 dollar. Their are times in the game were housemates will switch teams... if they're lucky!

Scheduling:
Mon: Daily Show
Tues: Nominations
Wed: Daily Show / The Side Show
Thurs: Daily Show
Fri: Daily Show / Friday Showdown
Sat: Nothing
Sun: Eviction

The 13th Twist
13th%20Twist_zpsht9zq4c7.jpg

Finished the camera runs!
09-12-15_9-56nbspPM-3_zpsjys7h9gy.png

09-12-15_9-56nbspPM-4_zpsaijgrvis.png

09-12-15_9-56nbspPM-2_zpsyoxsijy0.png

Celebrity Big Brother Overlay:
09-12-15_10-28nbspPM_zpsby2wxqff.png

^Gone are the reds, and now a cool modern pop style

09-12-15_10-28nbspPM-2_zpsrva3tiy6.png

^ The Green has now changed to Black and Orange

09-12-15_10-29nbspPM_zpsvwcgp5pb.png

^ New stylish sheets and a navy blue accent colour

09-12-15_10-29nbspPM-2_zpsieyxth5m.png

^ The bathroom has left the in-your-face-pink to a lime green

09-12-15_10-29nbspPM-3_zpsxushwk0v.png

^ The garden now has a "Mexican Luxury" feel

09-12-15_10-30nbspPM_zps6mzt4lta.png

^ It feels so much nicer in the backyard now

09-12-15_10-30nbspPM-2_zpsytetebyj.png

^ The Jail Cell is now a heated seating area for our celebs to warm up.

09-12-15_10-31nbspPM_zps9cgor4g9.png

^ And the layout of the house.

Thats it! That was fun to make, I would love some feed back

So once again have returned to minecraft to create another Big Brother house, this time being more based on the BBUK house. There is plenty of secrets but as there is no automatic door opening without obvious buttons, There will be a TP link in the diary room to the control room which houses all the switches for use.

It’s currently in the later stages of development, I just need to create a stage area and add a few secret passageways.

I will upload it to Planet Minecraft again when it’s complete.

That is all.[DOUBLEPOST=1442146963][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Bertrendo, Love it! Though what did you make it with?! Thanks
I think he used Sims 4, but @Bertrendo just clarify

I've made a few houses on Eden World Builder, and then a few weeks ago on The Sims 3, (I actually played through a season) then I renovated it a few days ago.

I used the Bbuk 2011 eye for the first house and the BBUK's Power Trip eye for the current house. Unfortunately EA Games are money hungry so I only have two expansion packs which have hardly any furniture.

Also I haven't been able to mod the BBuk intro onto a custom tv channel or mod pictures into it. So I've used the pattern creation tool to import the logos as wallpapers.

In my first season the older gentleman slapped a contestant for cheaty on her, he was immediately evicted. Unfortunaly she was a little slut and kissed all of the male housemates, and they all slapped her. So instead of evicting them I just through them in the naughty corner like from bbau 2012.

I never took photos of the first house, but it was medieval castle like, and the new house has the same shell and different insides (like what they do for our Big Brother) except for the pool I had to move that for more room.

Also before the housemates entered the house, the loungeroom caught fire from the fireplace. And basically all of the showers broke in the first week so I locked everyone out of the bathroom whilst a repairman entered through an external door that the housemates can't go through and then it happened too often, so I just replaced the showers with new ones

I've made a few houses on Eden World Builder, and then a few weeks ago on The Sims 3, (I actually played through a season) then I renovated it a few days ago.

I used the Bbuk 2011 eye for the first house and the BBUK's Power Trip eye for the current house. Unfortunately EA Games are money hungry so I only have two expansion packs which have hardly any furniture.

Also I haven't been able to mod the BBuk intro onto a custom tv channel or mod pictures into it. So I've used the pattern creation tool to import the logos as wallpapers.

In my first season the older gentleman slapped a contestant for cheaty on her, he was immediately evicted. Unfortunaly she was a little slut and kissed all of the male housemates, and they all slapped her. So instead of evicting them I just through them in the naughty corner like from bbau 2012.

I never took photos of the first house, but it was medieval castle like, and the new house has the same shell and different insides (like what they do for our Big Brother) except for the pool I had to move that for more room.
That sounds amazing! I love making Sims BB Houses. It's a shame you didn't take any screenshots, it would be cool to look.

Did you just leave the sims do their own thing?

I'm planning to show a sims 3 BB house which is on the same map as this video:

It's much better now, with a camera run, Proper stage, and a barbed perimeter.
Cheers,

Back