Skip to main content

Anyone Built any "Virtual" BB Houses?

Now this post can will finally be uploaded, thanks to @BigBrotherCritic

I've made heaps of big brother houses, some were:
  • BB1: UK Inspired house (not BBUK, like a house you would see in a suburban area...)
  • BB2: Split House - Red house vs Blue House
  • House which was like being in a Shopping Centre
  • Modern House
  • Some Brick house which reminded me of this univerisity? idk
  • Resort
  • Campground
  • Fully enclosed house
  • Town
The pics below are from the town one I made:
09_06_15_8_27_PM_6.png

Most of this image is decorative (since it isn;t finished but those houses on the left might be used for other stuff
09_06_15_8_27_PM_4.png

Living Room/Main building
09_06_15_8_27_PM_2.png

Kitchen (left building), That billboard and underneath is decorative train tracks
09_06_15_8_28_PM_5.png

Another view of Train Tracks

Also I've noticed some of the houses you guys have made are a bit small. (Sims BB houses)
In mine, I include:
  • Bedroom
  • Bathroom, Male Side, Female side usually
  • Diary Room
  • Kitchen
  • Backyard/Pool
  • Gym
  • Walk in Robe thing
  • Main Entry/Exit
And obviously there are other bits like
  • Spa
  • Sauna
  • Yoga
etc

Now this post can will finally be uploaded, thanks to @BigBrotherCritic

I've made heaps of big brother houses, some were:
  • BB1: UK Inspired house (not BBUK, like a house you would see in a suburban area...)
  • BB2: Split House - Red house vs Blue House
  • House which was like being in a Shopping Centre
  • Modern House
  • Some Brick house which reminded me of this univerisity? idk
  • Resort
  • Campground
  • Fully enclosed house
  • Town
The pics below are from the town one I made:
09_06_15_8_27_PM_6.png

Most of this image is decorative (since it isn;t finished but those houses on the left might be used for other stuff
09_06_15_8_27_PM_4.png

Living Room/Main building
09_06_15_8_27_PM_2.png

Kitchen (left building), That billboard and underneath is decorative train tracks
09_06_15_8_28_PM_5.png

Another view of Train Tracks
I was really interested in making a Apartment type house where the yard was like a city before I made my current house, but I don't think I have the right furniture/expansion packs for it to look good.

Should I take some teaser shots of the MInecraft house thats almost completed? Just for a bit of hype?

Here some pictures of the 2007 Australian House I built. Wikihow took some screenshots of the video I posted on youtube and used them on their own article. I then took the video down. Hope you enjoy! Note: I have updated this house a lot and it is quite different to what it is here and the furniture is very different now. Note Again: Sorry for the bad quality.
900px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-1.jpg

The backyard + barbecue area.
900px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-2.jpg

Entrance into the House + with outdoor chairs.
900px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-3.jpg

Pool + Spa Area with Deck Chairs. Where that plant is in the background, I added the FNG Arena there. Even know in the real house, it wasn't there, there was no space where it was in real life.
900px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-4.jpg

Entrance to Bedroom from Dining Room. I have since changed the background picture and dining table and chairs to represent more accurate pictures of the real life house.
900px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-5.jpg

As said above, it's changed to more represent the 2007 Dining room.
670px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-6.jpg

The Lounge with my own housemates. I have changed the lounge to a downloaded lounge to represent the house more. Also that ledge coming out from the left was taken back 1 more.
670px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-7.jpg

The Entrance to the House. The entrance would lead into the backyard with the compost bins. The door would be locked.

Hoped you enjoyed! :p Thanks!

Here some pictures of the 2007 Australian House I built. Wikihow took some screenshots of the video I posted on youtube and used them on their own article. I then took the video down. Hope you enjoy! Note: I have updated this house a lot and it is quite different to what it is here and the furniture is very different now. Note Again: Sorry for the bad quality.
900px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-1.jpg

The backyard + barbecue area.
900px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-2.jpg

Entrance into the House + with outdoor chairs.
900px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-3.jpg

Pool + Spa Area with Deck Chairs. Where that plant is in the background, I added the FNG Arena there. Even know in the real house, it wasn't there, there was no space where it was in real life.
900px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-4.jpg

Entrance to Bedroom from Dining Room. I have since changed the background picture and dining table and chairs to represent more accurate pictures of the real life house.
900px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-5.jpg

As said above, it's changed to more represent the 2007 Dining room.
670px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-6.jpg

The Lounge with my own housemates. I have changed the lounge to a downloaded lounge to represent the house more. Also that ledge coming out from the left was taken back 1 more.
670px-Create-a-Sims-2-Big-Brother-House-Step-7.jpg

The Entrance to the House. The entrance would lead into the backyard with the compost bins. The door would be locked.

Hoped you enjoyed! :p Thanks!
Awesome! What wikihow article did they use?

Back