Skip to main content

Anyone Built any "Virtual" BB Houses?

Well..... to distract from the FBB Forum Controversy, Its my pleasure to announce the MBB House is almost complete.It's jam packed with tonnes of redstone contraptions, use of the /fill tool and all that other jazz. The House is done. The Live Show Arena is done. All to do is the production area, maybe the makeup section, make a few dreamworld signs, IDK. I'm thinking of making a texture pack so I can put the signs for Dreamworld in but I'll consider it.

Cheers!!

I've built many houses in Sims 2. I loved playing Big Brother in Sim's 2: I built the 2005, 2006, 2007 (2 versions), 2008, my own version, half of the 2012 house and somewhat a UK House. I've also built the 2012 and 2013 house on minecraft, do any of you want photos of them?

I've built many houses in Sims 2. I loved playing Big Brother in Sim's 2: I built the 2005, 2006, 2007 (2 versions), 2008, my own version, half of the 2012 house and somewhat a UK House. I've also built the 2012 and 2013 house on minecraft, do any of you want photos of them?
Yes please! :D

Do you mean that big argument about the breast reduction surgery that happened in the Kombi between Bianca, Renee and Alice?
I don't want to go into to much detail but there is a twist with one of the housemates in a "mole" situation which causes her to knock down Terri's clothesline and washing in the next couple of days I believe.

I don't want to go into to much detail but there is a twist with one of the housemates in a "mole" situation which causes her to knock down Terri's clothesline and washing in the next couple of days I believe.
Yes, the mole task will be on there and how Bianca went berserk and practically the whole house did except Brigitte and Bianca swore to herself that she would never give Rima the time of day again!

Yes, the mole task will be on there and how Bianca went berserk and practically the whole house did except Brigitte and Bianca swore to herself that she would never give Rima the time of day again!
Yes that was hilarious, everybody believed it to be Brigitte and as soon as she was revealed not to be, you just hear her laughing out loud and Travis' screaming and pointing to Ben because he was thought to be suspicious. It was unfair though how Bianca reacted to Rima since Rima was given the task by Big Brother and she had no choice. That task did cause a lot of conflict.

Yes that was hilarious, everybody believed it to be Brigitte and as soon as she was revealed not to be, you just hear her laughing out loud and Travis' screaming and pointing to Ben because he was thought to be suspicious. It was unfair though how Bianca reacted to Rima since Rima was given the task by Big Brother and she had no choice. That task did cause a lot of conflict.
Yeah, it did! I recently rewatched the whole of the 2008 season and I loved going through the mole task. Bianca went psycho, Terri was telling everyone that Rima had done enough and not to let her win and Brigitte was just there laughing and saying "I told you so."

Yeah, it did! I recently rewatched the whole of the 2008 season and I loved going through the mole task. Bianca went psycho, Terri was telling everyone that Rima had done enough and not to let her win and Brigitte was just there laughing and saying "I told you so."
Yeah definitely enjoyed that season, so much better than what nine give us these days. Even though people believe 2008 was the downfall of Big Brother, after watching it you realize it was so much more entertaining, the hosts were way better than Sonia IMO even though Kyle was known for his controversies, at least he brought heaps of entertainment in his role as host unlike Sonia. There was so much more shows, the audience was double the size, so many good things that year same as the years before it.

Back