Skip to main content

Anyone Built any "Virtual" BB Houses?

Heres another one, BTW so happy I finally added art to my YouTube Channel, feel free to drop a sub for more Big Brother Related vids and crap.

Not so much replicas of the Australian House, more my own unique creation and take on the British Big Brother.

BB_TIMEWARP_EXTERIOR1.jpg

BIGBROTHER_LIVINGAREA1.jpg

BIGBROTHER_DININGTABLE.jpg
That's really cool, is that using SketchUp?

I've Built serval on the IOS app Eden. They are called:
Big brother australia 2015 (there are two different ones with this name)
Big brother australia 2016
And I'm currently building a new version
I also rebuilt then original house from 2001-2002 as well as 2003 they are called Big Brother Aus 2001 and Big Brother Aus 2003 and I will soon build the 2004 house

This is what my house looks like. All three designes are very similar yet very different

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 37
I have now completed ,y latest version of the big brother house. Here's a photo of the front of the house. It will uploaded some it tommorow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 38
Hey All,
I am using Minecraft to build a house myself. It's in the later stages of development now. I will do a house tour on Youtube when it is ready and hopefully will be able to provide a download link.

Cheers,

I'm the same! I love them as well and love building them. Eden is great but I absolutely doing it in The Sims!

It's worth the wait

I look forward to it!! Ahahaha, no need to say sorry! You can't rush artwork! :D
Here is just a sneaky-peak at my most recently completed, techno-themed House backyard (the whole House, studio, and production area are complete... but you will see all that in the video ;)):

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 8.26.11 pm.png

The image is blurred by-the-way. :)

Back