Skip to main content

Anyone Built any "Virtual" BB Houses?

Oh, that old thing :p. Some parts are embarrassing now (but hey I was young..er). The SBB3 house is great for camera angles & fitting it on the same lot as the eviction set is an achievement in itself. But... it could look nicer :p.

Oh, that old thing :p. Some parts are embarrassing now (but hey I was young..er). The SBB3 house is great for camera angles & fitting it on the same lot as the eviction set is an achievement in itself. But... it could look nicer :p.

I was always a fan lol

I've done a couple rendition's of the BBUK 2014 house in Minecraft. If you have a copy of the game you can download them here:

Version 1
Version 2

I have also made a rendition of BBAU 2014 but its nowhere near as good as @BB101 version of the house. A really awesome job!

I built 2 houses in Minecraft which I'm fairly happy with, I will have to take screenshots and show you :D

I've built about 50 Big Brother Sets + Houses + Studios + TV Studios in Minecraft, as well as custom textures for them (primarily for the TV/backdrop screens and to make the camera run windows work). I was going to put together a video package of them all but I might post them all also. :)

I've built about 50 Big Brother Sets + Houses + Studios + TV Studios in Minecraft, as well as custom textures for them (primarily for the TV/backdrop screens and to make the camera run windows work). I was going to put together a video package of them all but I might post them all also. :)
Awesome! I'd like to see it!

Back