Skip to main content

Design your ultimate BB house

Goon

Everyone on this site is a massive fan of BB.

Let's she how you would design your ultimate BB house.

Would you have a pool, where would you put the bedroom, does your house have a chamber room or something different.

Design your ultimate BB house.

Contact [MENTION=677]marquisite[/MENTION] who will be able to provide you with a blank floor plan.

dungeon1.JPG

Come on guys, lets have some fun, who design the best house.

...I'm going to work on it on the weekend my friend... this could be a good thread if others chip in and participate... as Goon says... 'lets have some fun'... cheers.

If I knew how to photo shop I would make a kick ass house, [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION].

Alas I am not that talented. :-( :p

No Photoshop? If you have something like Microsoft Publisher, you can just draw lines on top of the image.

No Photoshop? If you have something like Microsoft Publisher, you can just draw lines on top of the image.

I actually have photoshop installed on my system, just don't know how to bloody use it. Haha. I'm just not good visually representing my thoughts anyway.

i really want to, but i cant think of anything worthy enough, i think i'll just leave it to alex and co, they smashed it outta the park this year, speaking of which, anyone know when the house closes to the public?

Just one quick question do we have to put the Showdown arena in because unlikely that it will come back next year?

...hey Goon... just so you don't think that we've forgotten about this great idea of yours I'm just letting you know that I'm onto this... I'm doing my version on 'Google Sketchup' and it's taking a bit of time to get it done... I'll give it a few more days and may post some screenshots of my work in progress... I've got most of my plans laid out and am in the process of creating rooms and filling them in with furniture and stuff...

...all the rooms are within the plans that are laid out and because this is purely a whimsical 'I'd-like-to-see-that-in-the-Big-Brother-house' type of thing then it doesn't matter whether the end result is a tad bit far fetched then I suppose...

...I'm basing my version of the house on a 'treasure hunt' type of house whereas housemates are given a few little clues and if they are smart enough to figure it out then they will gain access to a few secret things... like secret rooms that are hidden within the house for instance... there are 3 secret rooms at the moment... I won't say any more...

...I'm hoping to post some screenshots by Friday night but if I can't I'll probably be posting it on Sunday night or Monday morning... this is a fun project for me ... although I didn't realise just how much time that it was going to take me to do it... but what the hell eh?... as I said... I'm having a bit of fun while doing it lol!...cheers.

Awesome, Its sounding really exciting, cant wait to see them.

...hey Goon... I've really gotten into this project idea of yours... it is so much fun to do for me... because it is just a pure fantasy of what I'd like to see in the Big Brother house next year I've really let go with a lot of ideas that I've moaned and whinged about in the Big Brother house for the last few years to the poor dear wife on way too many occasions before...

...well this has become a 'put-up-or-shut-up' type of thing to me and is my one chance to show everyone the 'the Big Brother World according to Sticky' moment lol!...

...because there is so much of it to show I'm just going to post photos of my house as I finish each room until you have all seen the entire house and right at the end I will post the whole house from above so that you can see them all in one hit... this might take a couple of weeks until you all see the house from above in it's entirety because it is still a 'work in progress' so to speak... it doesn't matter if it takes that long in my eyes because it will stretch my fun out longer anyway lol!...

... to start off with I hunted down this plan from 2012 Big Brother to overlay onto the floor plan that you guys supplied to us... obviously some of my proportions as to scale may be a tad bit out of kilter because I've based the whole house on the size of the beds in the plan as a reference point for scale in height within the house lol!... we have no other refence for height within those plans... I also used the size of the toilets in the plans for a reference as to how high human beings would be in the house... lol!... anyway...enough of me babbling on... here is the plan that I based my house on...

Big_brother_house_plans_australia_2012.jpg

...in my version of the house... (there are five secret rooms so far... most likely to end up being 7... yes... 7!)... the only access to them is from the Diary Room... there are 3 secret entrances to those rooms via panels that are along padded wall sections that are all 1 metre square... they can can only be discovered and unlocked electronically by Big Brother himself when the housemates work out the clues to the room that are given to then in fragmented form over a period of weeks until they work out the answers... they will be given clues to all of the secret rooms but the clues will all be jumbled up to make it harder... so the rewards that the housemates will receive will be because of mental and not physical prowess for a change... here is one of the secret rewards rooms... this is the 'Arcade Rewards Room'...

arcade rewards room 1.jpg

...here you can see how you get into the Arcade Rewards room from the Diary Room... Big Brother releases an electronic locking mechanism when the housemate answers the final clue to it... they simply push the panel into the room and use it as a seat if they wish to... there will be no need to re-lock it again unless Big Brother wants to still keep it a secret from the others... there would be a small handle on the cube to pull it back into place for Big Brother to re-lock it ...

arcade rewards room 8.jpg

... in the 'Diary Room' there are wooden treasure chests that have things in them that the housemates will take with them when they have worked out all the clues to each particular room... (there will be other chests in each progressive rewards room as they move on further... some of the rewards rooms that they discover will have other secret panels that lead to the next rewards room and so on... the clues will be carefully orchestrated so they can only work out the answers in a particular order... hence the reason why all the clues are jumbled up...

arcade rewards room 2.jpg

...just remember... the housemates are not allowed to write down anything while in the house... they will have difficulty in remembering all of the clues and which ones go with which... they will automatically think that when they are given a clue that it means they are all to the same thing... it will take them ages to realise that there are different clues for different things...

arcade rewards room 3.jpg

...when you think about it doing this treasure hunt will keep the housemates occupied instead of having them just sun-baking each day and being just plain bloody boring...

arcade rewards room 4.jpg

...the good thing about the treasure hunt is if just one person ends up going to the Diary Room and gives Big Brother the correct answer to the clues then that one person will reap the reward... if a pair of them or if they all collectively go into the Diary Room they all share it...

arcade rewards room 5.jpg

some of the secret rooms are small but the rewards are quite big... as I post each completed room you will see what the big rewards are lol!... at the end of all of this when I've finally posted all the rooms and the whole hose plan from above I'll end up posting the entire model into 'Google Earth' so that you can all go in and look around it for yourself in 3D...

arcade rewards room 6.jpg

...I'll post photos of the Diary Room tomorrow to give you all the idea... (I probably should have posted those ones first I suppose lol!... oh well!)... here's the final photo of the 'Arcade Rewards Room'... I hope that you are enjoying them... I know that I'm enjoying doing them... thanks for this great thread Goon... you've been a big inspiration for for me on my... 'Sticky's Big Brother House Quest'... lololol!... if nothing else comes out of this little quest of mine at least it may give everyone in here a bit of a laugh or a giggle or two ... what do you all think?... cheers.

arcade rewards room 7.jpg

Last edited:
...hey Goon... I've really gotten into this project idea of yours... it is so much fun to do for me... because it is just a pure fantasy of what I'd like to see in the Big Brother house next year I've really let go with a lot of ideas that I've moaned and whinged about in the Big Brother house for the last few years to the poor dear wife on way too many occasions before...

...well this has become a 'put-up-or-shut-up' type of thing to me and is my one chance to show everyone the 'the Big Brother World according to Sticky' moment lol!...

...because there is so much of it to show I'm just going to post photos of my house as I finish each room until you have all seen the entire house and right at the end I will post the whole house from above so that you can see them all in one hit... this might take a couple of weeks until you all see the house from above in it's entirety because it is still a 'work in progress' so to speak... it doesn't matter if it takes that long in my eyes because it will stretch my fun out longer anyway lol!...

... to start off with I hunted down this plan from 2012 Big Brother to overlay onto the floor plan that you guys supplied to us... obviously some of my proportions as to scale may be a tad bit out of kilter because I've based the whole house on the size of the beds in the plan as a reference point for scale in height within the house lol!... we have no other refence for height within those plans... I also used the size of the toilets in the plans for a reference as to how high human beings would be in the house... lol!... anyway...enough of me babbling on... here is the plan that I based my house on...

View attachment 36291

...in my version of the house... (there are five secret rooms so far... most likely to end up being 7... yes... 7!)... the only access to them is from the Diary Room... there are 3 secret entrances to those rooms via panels that are along padded wall sections that are all 1 metre square... they can can only be discovered and unlocked electronically by Big Brother himself when the housemates work out the clues to the room that are given to then in fragmented form over a period of weeks until they work out the answers... they will be given clues to all of the secret rooms but the clues will all be jumbled up to make it harder... so the rewards that the housemates will receive will be because of mental and not physical prowess for a change... here is one of the secret rewards rooms... this is the 'Arcade Rewards Room'...

View attachment 36292

...here you can see how you get into the Arcade Rewards room from the Diary Room... Big Brother releases an electronic locking mechanism when the housemate answers the final clue to it... they simply push the panel into the room and use it as a seat if they wish to... there will be no need to re-lock it again unless Big Brother wants to still keep it a secret from the others... there would be a small handle on the cube to pull it back into place for Big Brother to re-lock it ...

View attachment 36299

... in the 'Diary Room' there are wooden treasure chests that have things in them that the housemates will take with them when they have worked out all the clues to each particular room... (there will be other chests in each progressive rewards room as they move on futher... some of the rewards rooms that they discover will have other secret panels that lead to the next rewards room and so on... the clues will be carefully orchestrated so they can only work out the answers in a particular order... hence the reason why all the clues are jumbled up...

View attachment 36293

...just remember... the housemates are not allowed to write down anything while in the house... they will have difficulty in remembering all of the clues and which ones go with which... they will automatically think that when they are given a clue that it means they are all to the same thing... it will take them ages to realise that there are different clues for different things...

View attachment 36294

...when you think about it doing this treasure hunt will keep the housemates occupied instead of having them just sun-baking each day and being just plain bloody boring...

View attachment 36295

...the good thing about the treasure hunt is if just one person ends up going to the Diary Room and gives Big Brother the correct answer to the clues then that one person will reap the reward... if a pair of them or if they all collectively go into the Diary Room they all share it...

View attachment 36296

some of the secret rooms are small but the rewards are quite big... as I post each completed room you will see what the big rewards are lol!... at the end of all of this when I've finally posted all the rooms and the whole hose plan from above I'll end up posting the entire model into 'Google Earth' so that you can all go in and look around it for yourself in 3D...

View attachment 36297

...I'll post photos of the Diary Room tomorrow to give you all the idea... (I probably should have posted those ones first I suppose lol!... oh well!)... here's the final photo of the 'Arcade Rewards Room'... I hope that you are enjoying them... I know that I'm enjoying doing them... thanks for this great thread Goon... you've been a big inspiration for for me on my... 'Sticky's Big Brother House Quest'... lololol!... if nothing else comes out of this little quest of mine at least it may give everyone in here a bit of a laugh or a giggle or two ... what do you all think?... cheers.

View attachment 36298

Oh. My. God!

How do you even do this stuff?!

That is seriously super super clever!

I don't mean to show you up, but I have also created my version of the BB house just for you:-

888a5514-0a92-44ee-bfb1-4125333d5034.png

I am not sure why it is so small :(

Back