Skip to main content

Anyone Built any "Virtual" BB Houses?

BB101

2013 House >>>
I've seen and heard from a few people that they have built "Virtual" Big Brother houses on games like Minecraft, and Programs like sketchup. This is a thread for anyone who wants to share photos of these houses. Here are some photos of my replica of the house. What do image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

I'm going to make the BB house in Minecraft
Haven't started yet. I'm actually going to use a template, which is the floorplan image.
Also, can you send a photo of one of the bedrooms please?
Also, the stairs area and the diary room please?

I'm going to make the BB house in Minecraft
Haven't started yet. I'm actually going to use a template, which is the floorplan image.
Also, can you send a photo of one of the bedrooms please?
Also, the stairs area and the diary room please?
Sure:
(The diagonal wall in the bedroom is way too long... I need to fix that...)
image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

It's all very retro and seapunk. I feel like it could be the backdrop in a Rhianna on SNL clip...

I want to see more of the house lol. The entrance and sanctuary? Like, for the entrance, the path they took to get into the house day 1.
Do you have the camera runs in that?
By the way, I've made the BBAU 2012 house in Minecraft xbox. I'll get photos later

I want to see more of the house lol
Do you have the camera runs in that?
By the way, I've made the BBAU 2012 house in Minecraft xbox. I'll get photos later
Yeah I do actually, But I can't be bothered to post photos right now lol, I'll post them later.

well, now that exams are over, I'm going to get working on that Sims Big Brother series I've been planning for the better part of this semester.

I'll make sure to put a few teaser photos of the house in this thread when I finish building it :)

Back