Skip to main content

Angie unattractive - according to George + Michael

Josh and Angie Are in the way of George,s ambition to be "top couple" in the house. He can't criticize Josh so he targets -Angie instead.

Just like he says nothing to make waves and be noticed for noms, he is Very strategic in who he targets. George is playing the long game in BB.

Yep what the very insightful Medusa said...

She's a bit of a bogan and she says 'like' out of context and makes me want to put a bullet in her stupid looking face.

Beauty and hotness aren't the same thing.

And fashion taste is also something different.

I swear I heared George say he liked Angie cause he liked blondes in the first couple episodes. I was surprised he hooked up with Layla because he said that. Maybe there is something to the game player theory someone mentioned.

I think I dislike this guy the most out of all of them

ahhh that someone .......would be me :D

How can anyone dislike (let alone hate) the affable Greek god (no homo) that is George.

Reminds me a bit of myself in fact ( or at least I see a little bit of myself in him that's why I'm so defensive of him) ;-p

OT, does his cross-eye affect his profession? like in the situation of the red wire or the blue, can you trust him? haha

Just because he is gay doesnt mean he cant appreciate the beauty of a woman
It's pretty much like another hetero woman evaluating, it doesn't count.
That's why you'll find quite a few chicks on here don't rate Estelle yet she's got an abundance of guys acknowledging her attractiveness in the house.

Angie does have a weird body, George was just stating that...that's his opinion he doesn't have to be sugarcoating shit.
That kind of conversation is happening every day, it's just George is in the house.

Angie has a beautiful face.

George is cross-eyed and has the IQ of a peanut, don't really care what he thinks.

I agree that Angie has a beautiful face especially after they showed her close-up.

George did say blondes were his type in the beginning and Michael said he's been turned off blondes for life after his ex-girlfriend. Josh has been brainwashed into not liking Angie but as Bradley said they were acting like a couple from the beginning. I think Josh is scared of a showmance and kissing on tv, time will tell with the intruders. It's a shame Josh let Angie take the heat from the jealous housemates for their snuggles and close friendship though, spineless.

It's not so much that it's un-PC, more that there isn't really a foundation for saying we have gendered minds in any analysis of brain chemistry. There's a certain amount of research that tries to claim that men and women have different brains but the results are neither reliable or significant.

It plays wonderfully into the popular imagination, though, and sells a truck load of pop psychology gibber-jabber. It also does a wonderful job of exonerating guys for sexist attitudes towards women.

So you're going to disprove PC with more PC? Another groupthinker worshiping at the feet of the twin idols known as Confirmation Bias and Equal Outcomes. I pity people like you.

After listening to George a bit more.......... no more soft defence of his talk. He is just a sexist male. I pity any girl that has to fit into his mould of a wife/girlfriend. Never will vote to save now.

Back