Skip to main content

Angie unattractive - according to George + Michael

there's a small difference between stating a general preference and complaining a specific person has 'a weird body',

Hilarious when you consider the oxygen spent and ink spilled by women micro-analysing every part of men's anatomy and features from hair to hands to arms to legs to eyes to beards etc. etc.

I'm a charter member of Angie's Army but women who complain about men's emphasis on the visual are often hypocrites.

We may be 21st century creatures but we are still cavemen in terms of brain chemistry. Men are hunters and therefore are preprogrammed to process shapes, movement and physical attributes in order to find food and detect predators. It may be un-PC to evaluate females on form alone but it's simply an extension of the instinct to evaluate the health/suitability of a mate.

She is pretty but I did notice a few belly rolls. I can say that because I have have a few myself :)

In the man cave. Ben made a comment how they look different on TV. Angie looks better, Estelle looks worse.

So there's probably that going on.

She's an ordinary girl, nothing special nothing gross, just ordinary you wouldn't notice her walking by.

And she's a bit rough and has horrible clothes, fake hair and strange eyes.

Lol at George being shallow, he's more of a Picaso than a Gainsborough, when you look like an alien from Avatar, being fussy is not on.

I find Angie more attractive than him and I'm a straight female.

PMSL @ the avatar reference, i actually think he looks like some alien out of Stargate. there was someone in the movie with exact the same dreadlock, wasnt it?

Lol at George being shallow, he's more of a Picaso than a Gainsborough, when you look like an alien from Avatar, being fussy is not on.

I find Angie more attractive than him and I'm a straight female.

If that's you in your avatar then mmmmmhmmmmmm!

We may be 21st century creatures but we are still cavemen in terms of brain chemistry. Men are hunters and therefore are preprogrammed to process shapes, movement and physical attributes in order to find food and detect predators. It may be un-PC to evaluate females on form alone but it's simply an extension of the instinct to evaluate the health/suitability of a mate.

It's not so much that it's un-PC, more that there isn't really a foundation for saying we have gendered minds in any analysis of brain chemistry. There's a certain amount of research that tries to claim that men and women have different brains but the results are neither reliable or significant.

It plays wonderfully into the popular imagination, though, and sells a truck load of pop psychology gibber-jabber. It also does a wonderful job of exonerating guys for sexist attitudes towards women.

In the man cave. Ben made a comment how they look different on TV. Angie looks better, Estelle looks worse.

So there's probably that going on.

Didn't Benjamin say Estelle looks much better on TV? I'm fairly sure I remember him saying she looked like a 10/10 on TV.

I found this strange cos I find angie is probably one of the best looking girls in the house

You mean to tell me that different people in the world find different types of people attractive!!? Well I never.

I would agree to some extent on the word "weird". She has very little arms and legs etc but seems to carry her weight on her stomach. Regardless I think she is still stunning! Until she opens her mouth.

Her and Estelle are too short for my liking. I am 180cm so anyone not around my height looks weird instantly. :)

Didn't Benjamin say Estelle looks much better on TV? I'm fairly sure I remember him saying she looked like a 10/10 on TV.

Don't know how much faith I'd place in Benjamin's evaluation of the hotness of a woman myself.

I found his comment "weird". I don't think anything is wrong with Angie... I would love to have her body! She has nice eyes and smile. I think she is the prettiest housemate along with Estelle.

Don't know how much faith I'd place in Benjamin's evaluation of the hotness of a woman myself.

He's just pretending to be gay so he can have all the women. That's why he dragged Estelle and Angie away from Josh.

I swear I heared George say he liked Angie cause he liked blondes in the first couple episodes. I was surprised he hooked up with Layla because he said that. Maybe there is something to the game player theory someone mentioned.

I think I dislike this guy the most out of all of them

Back