Skip to main content

Angie unattractive - according to George + Michael

Watching the repeat of yesterdays show. Michael saying Angie is a fine person, but not sexy.
Help me out here, Angie fans: What is sexy nowadays and how is Angie not?

She has a weird face . She looks the most evil out of everyone - see , look at the faces at the top of the page if you colored her eyes in black sh's the most crazy looking.

I think she has a pretty face, problem being the rest of the body.

You got to get in early with Angie she has big rig written all over in later life.

She has a weird face . She looks the most evil out of everyone - see , look at the faces at the top of the page if you colored her eyes in black sh's the most crazy looking.
That smile after she found out she was up for eviction had me fearing for my life.

Her face is the flawless, symmetrical, perfect oval, blonde haired, blue eyed stereotypical beauty. Either her head picture at the top is a little smaller than the others, or she has a small head (Michael and Stacey have huge boof heads in the header). Her cheeks are possibly a little chubbier and her eyes a little smaller than the classic 'English Rose' , but her mouth, nose, teeth, chin, forehead, ears and leonine mane of hair are all just right, and all in all theres nothing even a little abnormal about her face that I can see.

And as for looking 'evil' -the photo in the header is not Estelle's best. Probably not a good idea to colour your eyes black.

Are you joking?

1st the hair - fake, and dyed, so she would be a mousey colour naturaly, it's all extensions and bleach
Teeth - she has crap teeth, big gums and a crap smile
Chin - she hasn't got much, she's almost chinless in profile, and likely she will end up with double chins.
Eyes - I find her eyes weird and cold.

She has made the most of what she's got, but she's just ordinary. She has good legs.

All I know is I feared for Angie's life when she was smeared in that honey being eyed off by Zoe the Pooh.

Watching the repeat of yesterdays show. Michael saying Angie is a fine person, but not sexy.
Help me out here, Angie fans: What is sexy nowadays and how is Angie not?

According to Big Brother, exotic Ava is sexy nowadays...until she takes her makeup off that is.

All I know is I feared for Angie's life when she was smeared in that honey being eyed off by Zoe the Pooh.

hahahahahahahaha

she is alright, not super pretty but better than some miss universe contestants. i reckon she would have looked better in a darker hair colour which will make her blue eyes look stunning, her body is fine, just no waist, weight lifting requires lots of core strength, guess that made her rather solid in the middle.

Are you joking?

1st the hair - fake, and dyed, so she would be a mousey colour naturaly, it's all extensions and bleach
Teeth - she has crap teeth, big gums and a crap smile
Chin - she hasn't got much, she's almost chinless in profile, and likely she will end up with double chins.
Eyes - I find her eyes weird and cold.

She has made the most of what she's got, but she's just ordinary. She has good legs.

And you are a supermodel i take it? Get over your superficial self!

Her personality mostly. Thinks she's very attractive when in reality she's barely above average. Josh said something along those lines too.

I like her too, I think she has a good (not phased) quality.

The housemates have the gall to call RAYSUS CHRIST a misogynist, yet almost everything that comes out of George's mouth is about judging women or women staying home and looking after "the kids".

The housemates have the gall to call RAYSUS CHRIST a misogynist, yet almost everything that comes out of George's mouth is about judging women or women staying home and looking after "the kids".

Well George can't stay home and look after them he can't focus on 2 kids at once his eyes would explode ...aye

^^ aye he is not going to be a huge hit out in reality land with "the missus" after his revelations today. Unless she is desperate as buggery.

no, you would be in the kitchen washing up LOL

Barefoot and PREGNANT ;_;

Nah, I'd be out on the town spending his money with my gal pals :rolleyes:

iYIWTyMMZDt60.gif

He'd be all like

1310497097772.gif

Back