Skip to main content

Am I a bad person if I want Tully and Ben to go?

Matt and Ben to go

they dont add that much to the show
Matt adds eye candy.(maybe he should stay another week)
and ben, well ben isnt doing that much at all
part from talking to photos, and not real people in front of him!(other housemates)

Matt and Ben to go

they dont add that much to the show
Matt adds eye candy.(maybe he should stay another week)
and ben, well ben isnt doing that much at all
part from talking to photos, and not real people in front of him!(other housemates)

I don't think either of them will go, but Matt has more of a chance of going than Ben. People still like Ben, and if they don't, they might still vote for him because he makes good viewing.

It's a bit too soon to lose Tully, I would rather she stayed another week or so. She is a pretty interesting character, however flawed.

I get why you might find her interesting. She has really put me off tho. Her constant crying. Her tantrums at being back on the halfway house or sleeping outside. Her comment about being stuck in the halfway house with the stink boys was just insulting and mean. And then the whole thing telling Jade she could never replace her as Matts mate. She has tickets on herself yet delivers very little .....

I begrudgingly admit however that she isn't boring like some so I get where you are coming from

I still like Ben though I can see why he would get on peoples nerves, he wouldn't be my first choice to go though
I liked Tully in the beginning but the constant crying, nagging and some comments she made really put me off her so I'm kind of hoping she goes

Back