Skip to main content

Am I a bad person if I want Tully and Ben to go?

Benny and Matt need to go. They add nothing. Tully may make you mad, but at least she is doing something and causes trouble in the house.

Last edited:
I also find Mikkayla's voice annoying but it's partially due to her personality. She just seems very controlling and selfish and inconsiderate, but I admit it's hard to see what someone's really like when you haven't even met them.

She's an easy target since they saw she got the most points week 1. Privately some HMs seem to say that she doesn't annoy them. I'm not sure she's getting the best edit, she definitely can be fun.

It's a bit too soon to lose Tully, I would rather she stayed another week or so. She is a pretty interesting character, however flawed.

not a bad person ...lol...I want Tully out of there as well..I don't know who i want to go with her really as each of the others seem to have something to give...i don't want Xavier or Tehan out, but of the other 4 meh...

Another week wouldn't make a difference - she'd still be in a sulk and sucking the fun out of the show. We've seen everything there is to see of Ben as well - he's in his own little world so can't see that changing anytime soon. Hopefully people throw a few votes Rohan's way - he's one of the few interesting characters in there when he actually gets airtime and when the others actually talk to him. His conversation with Mikayla tonight was far more interesting TV than all the kissy kissy shit.

Early on I thought I would like Tully but her constant sulking about and wanting to be wherever she is not is super annoying.

As for Ben, was never a fan but I get the gooey ewws and awws he has gotten. However even though he is clearly socially awkward I am equally clear he is acting it up, especially with the talking to pictures.

I think the house would improve if both left this week.
that woud be my dream double. Or Tully and Matt.

I agree, people should focus less on her whinging and crying and pay more attention to her childish behaviour and the nasty comments she keeps making behind everyone's backs. Winning combination right there.
Tea-meet computer screen!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

She's an easy target since they saw she got the most points week 1. Privately some HMs seem to say that she doesn't annoy them. I'm not sure she's getting the best edit, she definitely can be fun.

Yeah it could just be the edit. At first I thought she'd be one of those overly happy and excitable people but now from what I've seen she seems kind of bitchy. I don't want her to go though.

*Spoiler*

From today's live feed updates, he's been doing really random and bizarre "spontaneous" things that are out of character for him as an attempt to be "funny"...now that the nominations are final, it's very very very obviously an attempt to "win" the viewers over.

Really??? I reckon that's just him. At the very start when he entered the house, that is exactly what he was like. I'm really disappointed we haven't seen more of it. I hope BB shows us more of that stuff, that's what makes him so entertaining.

I actually want to keep both Ben and Tully in. I want Ben to stay so it'll become more obvious that he's not as clueless as he seems, and I want Tully to stay because I think she has some potential and people on these forums bitch about her too much just for crying. With her mum's dementia, it's not like she's a spoiled brat who's had an easy life. I agree that she complains too much when she was lucky just to be able to be on BB, but people shouldn't be so harsh on her when they haven't been in her position. I don't think BB would be more entertaining if everyone was annoyingly happy all the time like Katie & Lucy anyway.

I do kinda agree with you her. Personally i think it irresponsible that BB cast Tully in this show. It is quite obvious that the girl has issues. I don't think that is a slight on her, but a symptom of the tough road she has travelled. I want to feel sorry for her, but her behaviour is unacceptable. I know her Mum has dementia and that is very sad, however the other housemates have their own baggage as well and that shouldn't be over looked. Sometimes peoples' behaviour can be an explanation for what's happened in their life, but it is never an excuse. Tully has to go, she is ruining the experience for the other housemates and BB needs to get her some proper help.

I do kinda agree with you her. Personally i think it irresponsible that BB cast Tully in this show. It is quite obvious that the girl has issues. I don't think that is a slight on her, but a symptom of the tough road she has travelled. I want to feel sorry for her, but her behaviour is unacceptable. I know her Mum has dementia and that is very sad, however the other housemates have their own baggage as well and that shouldn't be over looked. Sometimes peoples' behaviour can be an explanation for what's happened in their life, but it is never an excuse. Tully has to go, she is ruining the experience for the other housemates and BB needs to get her some proper help.

I don't blame BB for casting her because they couldn't have known what she was like just from the auditions. It would be very stressful to be stuck in a house with a bunch of people you barely know and have the cameras on you 24/7. You have to be a particular type of person to be able to cope well with it and Tully just isn't one of those people. Maybe she would have been fine if she'd had some counselling beforehand. I feel sorry for her because when she gets out (probably on Monday) and reads the forums, she's going to see how much people hate her and that's going to be really hard for her I'm sure.

I am now aligned with [MENTION=11956]markie_mark23[/MENTION]

Ben and Matt. Can you imagine the epic Tully melt down??!! It would be history making.

No, not at all.. but id want at the very least Rohan to go, and then any one of the others except Tahan.. but if i had to put them in specific order of preference i would want others to go before Tully, only because just like someone else already said, she makes for good viewing

PS- I think if Matt went then it would be Mikkayla who would have a HUGE meltdown.. she put him there under the pretext that she was 100% sure that he wont go! ...and then Caleb lol

No not horrible I want the whining bitch gone too and Im so over Ben talking to his pictures... Bye Bye

I don't blame BB for casting her because they couldn't have known what she was like just from the auditions. It would be very stressful to be stuck in a house with a bunch of people you barely know and have the cameras on you 24/7. You have to be a particular type of person to be able to cope well with it and Tully just isn't one of those people. Maybe she would have been fine if she'd had some counselling beforehand. I feel sorry for her because when she gets out (probably on Monday) and reads the forums, she's going to see how much people hate her and that's going to be really hard for her I'm sure.

Agreed! :)

Ben and Matt. Can you imagine the epic Tully melt down??!! It would be history making.
Oh wow, this could actually be EPIC.

Matt will unfortunately never leave this early, but watching the other HM's reactions to it if it happened would be the most entertaining thing to happen all season!

Wondering if the producers want Ben to go this week too considering he's been pretty much absent from the show compared to last week.

Do yourself and them a favour. Both to go and let Matt stay as he is not a winner and he might crack soon. That would be entertaining. Rohan should also stay as hes a little bitch.

Back