Skip to main content

Am I a bad person if I want Tully and Ben to go?

marksman

Used Kombi Salesman
Early on I thought I would like Tully but her constant sulking about and wanting to be wherever she is not is super annoying.

As for Ben, was never a fan but I get the gooey ewws and awws he has gotten. However even though he is clearly socially awkward I am equally clear he is acting it up, especially with the talking to pictures.

I think the house would improve if both left this week.

No, that's exactly who I want to leave this week too.

I'm almost including Xavier on my eviction wishlist now too, simply because of his obvious sudden change of behavior to try and avoid eviction now that he's been nominated.

no double eviction we could get rid of both, I did want Tully to stay, but only to annoy her by keeping on getting nominated and going into the halfway house.

Yeah fuck of Ben great big sooky baby, with repulsive nostrils - freaks me out whenever he comes close.

But I would be quite happy to see Tully stuck in the half house for a couple of weeks before she gets the boot, she might flip or walk:)

Xavier it appears is a dickhead.

If Matt does get switched I hope it's him and Ben:)

i think surlys challenge actually caused xavier to get nomiated, anyone else put the two together?
surly made Xavier complain for a whole night because he wouldnt usually, and then HMs all nominated him for complaining too much...

tully definitely has to go though.

i think surlys challenge actually caused xavier to get nomiated, anyone else put the two together?
surly made Xavier complain for a whole night because he wouldnt usually, and then HMs all nominated him for complaining too much...

I thought of that and if that is the case I am very upset!

No, that's exactly who I want to leave this week too.

I'm almost including Xavier on my eviction wishlist now too, simply because of his obvious sudden change of behavior to try and avoid eviction now that he's been nominated.

What behaviour are you taking about? I think he's been great!

Yeah I agree!! Bit unfair, but it's all in a game I guess!! I hope Xavier survives as I think he's got more to offer. I like them cute and funny. He seems normal!

In saying all that I'm sick of the fully tantrums. She can go!

What behaviour are you taking about? I think he's been great!
*Spoiler*

From today's live feed updates, he's been doing really random and bizarre "spontaneous" things that are out of character for him as an attempt to be "funny"...now that the nominations are final, it's very very very obviously an attempt to "win" the viewers over.

I actually want to keep both Ben and Tully in. I want Ben to stay so it'll become more obvious that he's not as clueless as he seems, and I want Tully to stay because I think she has some potential and people on these forums bitch about her too much just for crying. With her mum's dementia, it's not like she's a spoiled brat who's had an easy life. I agree that she complains too much when she was lucky just to be able to be on BB, but people shouldn't be so harsh on her when they haven't been in her position. I don't think BB would be more entertaining if everyone was annoyingly happy all the time like Katie & Lucy anyway.

I actually want to keep both Ben and Tully in. I want Ben to stay so it'll become more obvious that he's not as clueless as he seems, and I want Tully to stay because I think she has some potential and people on these forums bitch about her too much just for crying. With her mum's dementia, it's not like she's a spoiled brat who's had an easy life. I agree that she complains too much when she was lucky just to be able to be on BB, but people shouldn't be so harsh on her when they haven't been in her position. I don't think BB would be more entertaining if everyone was annoyingly happy all the time like Katie & Lucy anyway.

Oh yes I changed my mind, I also want Ben to stay, that is a good reason

Tully HAS TO GO! She is getting so far under my skin with her constant whinging that if I were in that house I would risk my staying in the house for a confrontation with her that would make so many Australians jump with joy! It really bugs me to no end that she knows she's being watched YET she cannot seem to contain herself. She's so afraid of being voted out that this is the very reason why she probably will end up leaving this time round.

people on these forums bitch about her too much just for crying.

I agree, people should focus less on her whinging and crying and pay more attention to her childish behaviour and the nasty comments she keeps making behind everyone's backs. Winning combination right there.

I like both Ben and Tully. And I want them to stay.

Tully is a good niche to the BB house. Evict her and we'll be left with people that never whine, fight, bitch and complain - we love those (we need those too). She has a good potential of starting a fight - hell, she nearly had a quarrel with Matt (her 'bestie').

I'd like to see some classic BB fights really. And evicting her, we'll be left with a boring house as the housemates seem generally nicer overall this year. I don't even see Tahan (one also capable of a fight) having a beef with any of them - she seems to be acting nicer and I know there's a wild side to her.

Tully REALLY belongs in the house, with the overall 'nicer' housemates we have this year, just like how lions and tigers belong in the vicinity of gazelles and deers (yes, I compared Tully to a predator :D).

Sadly, Tully's probably leaving this week (with Rohan). I can't image the others being evicted (Tahan is getting liked). Oh, and the betting point out that she's going out. :eek:

I'd wish that Mikkayla got evicted as soon as possible. She's getting on my nerves (her accent is just so annoying - she sounds like an Australian version of a California's 'valley girl' ...urghh!...:mad:)

Last edited:
I like both Ben and Tully. And I want them to stay.

Tully is a good niche to the BB house. Evict her and we'll be left with people that never whine, fight, bitch and complain - we love those (we need those too). She has a good potential of starting a fight - hell, she nearly had a quarrel with Matt (her 'bestie').

I'd like to see some classic BB fights really. And evicting her, we'll be left with a boring house as the housemates seem generally nicer overall this year. I don't even see Tahan (one also capable of a fight) having a beef with any of them - she seems to be acting nicer and I know there's a wild side to her.

Tully REALLY belongs in the house, with the overall 'nicer' housemates we have this year, just like how lions and tigers belong in the vicinity of gazelles and deers (yes, I compared Tully to a predator :D).

Sadly, Tully's probably leaving this week (with Rohan). I can't image the others being evicted (Tahan is getting liked). Oh, and the betting point out that she's going out. :eek:

I'd wish that Mikkayla got evicted as soon as possible. She's getting on my nerves (her accent is just so annoying - she sounds like an Australian version of a California's 'valley girl' ...urghh!...:mad:)

I agree on all these points. Tully keeps it entertaining because she's sensitive and picks fights. I probably wouldn't like her if I was in the house with her, but as a viewer I think she's one of the least boring housemates to watch.
I also find Mikkayla's voice annoying but it's partially due to her personality. She just seems very controlling and selfish and inconsiderate, but I admit it's hard to see what someone's really like when you haven't even met them.

Back