Skip to main content

After watching Today's show I cant guess who BB...

omg that's so stupid! I also read that the buried thing was in terms of nominations...
YEAH RIGHT...that was done AFTER she was nominated and even if it wasn't it wasn't even said in that context. jade clearly said, if tahan was dying in a hole I wouldn't care.

So basically what drew said wasn't wrong either, because it was totally implied by what was stated.
Even though jade took it back immediately after, mikkayla never did!!
I'd kick some dirt on top of her? THATS FREAKING PSYCHOTIC...I mean tahan made fun of Mikkaylas weight not LIFE/DEATH.

Freaking low class girls in that place, and I bet its 100% out of jealousy because tahan is such a babe.

And to those idiots who think it's editing, yeah ummm those words were edited to come out of jade and miks mouths??? NO they said it...

some people are so stupid.
I bet half of them are the tully supporters too.

0 sympathy!

1. She hasn't said anything as bad as what jade did

2. Tahan may backtrack and try to make it seem not as bad but she doesn't pretend she forgot it

3. She hasn't said anything bad enough to be shown on tv since the mikkayla incidence and I believe that was 3 weeks ago. Quite a long time.

4. The same can be said about jade and mikkayla now

1. That's no excuse for her 'frequent' bullying of others, let's also not forget that she said in that diary room that she wouldn't mind 'burying' the sisters. I don't see how that is any different. She also took back what she said after realising how mean it was. Isn't that what Tahan does too?

2. That doesn't make what she has done any better, if anything it proves she's not honest and is a liar. She also twists the words around to make he situation seem better than it is. I don't see how that is so much 'better'?

3. Just because someone hasn't done something 'seriously' nasty in a long time does not mean anything. Once a bully, always a bully. She still bitches about the other HMs and plots with Tim on causing trouble. It may not be as serious but she still does it.

4. How is this the case? Because she said one nasty comment she's superbitch now? It's seems as if people forget what Tahan says and just focus on 1 comment made by Jade. Mikkayla I won't disagree with, I'm not saying she's any better but Jade, certainly not the case. I don't see Jade mocking others, I don't see her talking openly about her problems with others to get sympathy. She's talks in private 1 on 1 and what she does say is not really even shown on the daily shows.

Back