Skip to main content

After watching Today's show I cant guess who BB...

Tahan is a true underdog who is seen as an easy target by others like Estelle was and hopefully she can get to the end too. And I'd like Tim's support to weaken just like Michael's did, his ego is too big. Jade is like Layla playing showmances and the naive innocent, she just doesn't deserve to be at the end either.

Tahan is a true underdog who is seen as an easy target by others like Estelle was and hopefully she can get to the end too. And I'd like Tim's support to weaken just like Michael's did, his ego is too big. Jade is like Layla playing showmances and the naive innocent, she just doesn't deserve to be at the end either.

So who do you think deserves to be at the end? Not Ed nor the actor/comedian Ben i hope.

Tahan is definitely not like Estelle! Estelle didn't do anything wrong was hated on by others, Tahan digs her own graves.

If I heard someone say that about me, whether it was literal or not, I would be pretty rattled and I'd probably cry too.

The girl dishes it out, but when it comes the other way she plays the sympathy card. She's said many, many horrible things, screws her face up and mocks people constantly, yet when someone fires back, she whines like a baby. She's mean spirited and irritating. If I was in there I'd have to restrain myself from sticking her blow dryer in the toilet. She's so manipulative. My guess is she finally had something she could use against the others and played on it.

You'd be surprised. One poster actually said that they don't feel any sympathy for tahan and that tahan was to blame for the way she is treated and the things that are said about her.

omg that's so stupid! I also read that the buried thing was in terms of nominations...
YEAH RIGHT...that was done AFTER she was nominated and even if it wasn't it wasn't even said in that context. jade clearly said, if tahan was dying in a hole I wouldn't care.

So basically what drew said wasn't wrong either, because it was totally implied by what was stated.
Even though jade took it back immediately after, mikkayla never did!!
I'd kick some dirt on top of her? THATS FREAKING PSYCHOTIC...I mean tahan made fun of Mikkaylas weight not LIFE/DEATH.

Freaking low class girls in that place, and I bet its 100% out of jealousy because tahan is such a babe.

And to those idiots who think it's editing, yeah ummm those words were edited to come out of jade and miks mouths??? NO they said it...

some people are so stupid.
I bet half of them are the tully supporters too.

Tahan is playing to BB. She knows no one meant they want her to be dead. She's blowing it up to get sympathy.

Yeah, but still how would you feel if you hear someones been saying they wouldn't give a shit if you were dying in a hole?

Wants to go home lol

Talk about messing with au BB. ONly one HM didnt get in on the action. Sorry Ed, BB is saying bye bye now.

OMG the poor Tahan cards were just too much lol
Ben being funny Ben, just to remind us he is Ben.
Tim in love? Cant let him leave and Drew playing the game/taking on Ed.

Poor Ed got no show time.

Can I also just go on record by saying you made your bed to Tahan?? Come on, she has said just as bad things and she WASN'T joking around. It was said as a half joke and Jade took it back because obviously she doesn't want Tahan Dead. Tahan sure knows how to dish it out but cant take it. It was an innocent enough comment. Was it mean? Yeah it was but it was clear she didn't mean it, seems Jade is finally sick of playing nice with the mean girl BUT it was not how it was made to look and we can thank Drew for that one.

Good on Jade for saying her mind to some people hahaha and well done on uncovered Drew as the slimy nark he is. ;)

I liked tonights show. I dont want to see Tahan cry but dont believe for a second she has magically turned anti mean nice girl. ;) But she will get her sympathy votes to save her and Ed will be leaving the BB house at last so who am I to complain. :)

Always agreeing with you Angel. Always!

omg that's so stupid! I also read that the buried thing was in terms of nominations...
YEAH RIGHT...that was done AFTER she was nominated and even if it wasn't it wasn't even said in that context. jade clearly said, if tahan was dying in a hole I wouldn't care.

So basically what drew said wasn't wrong either, because it was totally implied by what was stated.
Even though jade took it back immediately after, mikkayla never did!!
I'd kick some dirt on top of her? THATS FREAKING PSYCHOTIC...I mean tahan made fun of Mikkaylas weight not LIFE/DEATH.

Freaking low class girls in that place, and I bet its 100% out of jealousy because tahan is such a babe.

And to those idiots who think it's editing, yeah ummm those words were edited to come out of jade and miks mouths??? NO they said it...

some people are so stupid.
I bet half of them are the tully supporters too.

Seems like a long bow to draw

Tahan is definitely not like Estelle! Estelle didn't do anything wrong was hated on by others, Tahan digs her own graves.

Agree, I liked Estelle. :p I liked Tahan at first too but she was being honest only when its super mean and that's not the same thing. ;)

And I totally agree that it was Drews fault that the people IN THE HOUSE over reacted but it wasn't Drews fault people out here did, we saw what happened.

She never said she wished she was dead and If Drew had told Tahan what was really said then she would have laughed and then cried but it wouldnt have been the same. Come on people, its like saying "I wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire". We have all said it at some point or something along the lines. JADE IS HUMAN. It was a joke and as soon as Mik added her evil spin Jade realized that some people were not seeing it as a joke (mik) and took it back. She also told Tahan that that was NOT what she said but if she is offended she is sorry and she meant it.

Not sure what else people want her to do. It was a moment of weakness after 9 weeks of watching her friends be bullied, picked on, teased, called names and be driven to tears time and time again by Tahan. It was only a matter of time before she said something in retaliation.

PS I love Jade and want Ed gone. You see it as karma, I see it as the best thing that can happen for her in the house. ;)
PSS Drew's a dog...
PSSS Tully doesn't want Drew out, how else do you think Drew went from 15% to 17% in 10 mins?? Tullys facebook has 12k likes, Drews has... 12k likes. Tahan is 4k, tim is 3k. See a pattern. Tully wants Drew to win so that he can whisk her off to some exotic place and marry her. ;)

The girl dishes it out, but when it comes the other way she plays the sympathy card. She's said many, many horrible things, screws her face up and mocks people constantly, yet when someone fires back, she whines like a baby. She's mean spirited and irritating. If I was in there I'd have to restrain myself from sticking her blow dryer in the toilet. She's so manipulative. My guess is she finally had something she could use against the others and played on it.

1. She hasn't said anything as bad as what jade did

2. Tahan may backtrack and try to make it seem not as bad but she doesn't pretend she forgot it

3. She hasn't said anything bad enough to be shown on tv since the mikkayla incidence and I believe that was 3 weeks ago. Quite a long time.

4. The same can be said about jade and mikkayla now

Last edited:
Back