Skip to main content

After watching Today's show I cant guess who BB...

Angel

Wants to go home lol

Talk about messing with au BB. ONly one HM didnt get in on the action. Sorry Ed, BB is saying bye bye now.

OMG the poor Tahan cards were just too much lol
Ben being funny Ben, just to remind us he is Ben.
Tim in love? Cant let him leave and Drew playing the game/taking on Ed.

Poor Ed got no show time.

Can I also just go on record by saying you made your bed to Tahan?? Come on, she has said just as bad things and she WASN'T joking around. It was said as a half joke and Jade took it back because obviously she doesn't want Tahan Dead. Tahan sure knows how to dish it out but cant take it. It was an innocent enough comment. Was it mean? Yeah it was but it was clear she didn't mean it, seems Jade is finally sick of playing nice with the mean girl BUT it was not how it was made to look and we can thank Drew for that one.

Good on Jade for saying her mind to some people hahaha and well done on uncovered Drew as the slimy nark he is. ;)

I liked tonights show. I dont want to see Tahan cry but dont believe for a second she has magically turned anti mean nice girl. ;) But she will get her sympathy votes to save her and Ed will be leaving the BB house at last so who am I to complain. :)

Cant wait for Ed to go so it would be a good Ol' Karma for Jade

Jade's final weeks will be interesting with the final 5 being herself, Tim, Ben (who she nominated this week) Tahan and Drew.

IMO, Tahan has copped a bit of slack the past week from the housemates BUT she built the mean girl reputation all on her own, she was horrible to the Sugar Sisters and she has also had a few nasty things to say about the others. Tahan constantly back tracks what she says and uses the "just joking" card to often, when in fact she isn't joking and she realises the backlash that will occur towards her if she doesn't apologize or make excuses for her actions.
Tahan is playing the game smart and is almost edging on Estelle's game plan of last year, her friends were all evicted early, she's the outsider, the underdog and she's playing her own game in her time. I'm not saying they are in any way similar in personalities but their game plan's do have some resemblance to each other, in saying that though, as much as I didn't like Estelle last year I have to admit that she wasn't bitchy and she always lived up to her word whereas Tahan is playing with a "win at all costs" method.

The thing to focus on is that Tahan was told that Jade said she wished Tahan would die, which wasn't actually the case. Tahan was upset at that and rightfully so: no amount of joke nastiness would justify Jade having said that (which she didn't). Anyone would be upset at hearing someone had said that about them. If you're supporting Jade then the object of your criticism should be Drew as it was he who embellished what Jade said, not Tahan. Tahan reacted completely reasonably to what she was told had been said about her so should only be judged based on that. I'm sure no one here actually thinks she deserves to be told that people want her to die!

Tahan is playing to BB. She knows no one meant they want her to be dead. She's blowing it up to get sympathy.

The thing to focus on is that Tahan was told that Jade said she wished Tahan would die, which wasn't actually the case. Tahan was upset at that and rightfully so: no amount of joke nastiness would justify Jade having said that (which she didn't). Anyone would be upset at hearing someone had said that about them. If you're supporting Jade then the object of your criticism should be Drew as it was he who embellished what Jade said, not Tahan. Tahan reacted completely reasonably to what she was told had been said about her so should only be judged based on that. I'm sure no one here actually thinks she deserves to be told that people want her to die!

You'd be surprised. One poster actually said that they don't feel any sympathy for tahan and that tahan was to blame for the way she is treated and the things that are said about her.

Tahan is playing to BB. She knows no one meant they want her to be dead. She's blowing it up to get sympathy.

That's like saying mikkayla was playing bb making a big reaction to tahan poking fun at her eating and weight.

That's just silly. Yes, she knew no one literally wants her dead but that wouldn't have lessened the shock at hearing someone had said they did. Do you really think she faked her reaction? Come on. People are so desperate to hate they'll ignore the fact she's a human being with feelings. The delusion is real.

While I do think she was genuinely upset, I felt like she was playing it up quite a bit in the diary room. Saying to Big Brother that she doesn't want to cry to look weak, etc was a little bit too much imo.

That's just silly. Yes, she knew no one literally wants her dead but that wouldn't have lessened the shock at hearing someone had said they did. Do you really think she faked her reaction? Come on. People are so desperate to hate they'll ignore the fact she's a human being with feelings. The delusion is real.
Well considering the fact that she cried over her hair dryer......I wouldn't be too sure of that....

You'd be surprised. One poster actually said that they don't feel any sympathy for tahan and that tahan was to blame for the way she is treated and the things that are said about her.
Yep that would be me! 0 sympathy, the girl digs her own graves and expects sympathy? Pffffft. No way!

Well considering the fact that she cried over her hair dryer......I wouldn't be too sure of that....

So what if she did? So she can be a brat at times and her looks are important to her, that doesn't make her any less of a human being does it? Hearing hurtful things where she perceived them to mean that someone could hate her that much that they want her dead would be upsetting! You assume that jade having a moment of frustration is human to say such things, but it is inhumane for tahan to cry about such things? You like jade, that's fine, but that's doesnt mean other hm's feelings would be downplayed and made like they're abhorrent of feeling hurt

If I heard someone say that about me, whether it was literal or not, I would be pretty rattled and I'd probably cry too.

Back