Skip to main content

3 Evictions THIS WEEK

Hmm... that's interesting though not surprising due to the sheer number of housemates still in the game.

Do you know if the third will be based off the votes or will it be something else like someone wanting to leave?

Oh crap, looks like the David and Priya fans on here are going to have to mortgage their homes to pay for all their votes to save.

This is actually getting ridiculous. I get that it's a shorter season and there are way too many HMs left, it's just that these double evictions leave a bad taste in my mouth and as well as using up precious TV show time on live shows with Sonia.

I bet the third has something to do with the 4 new housemates jmo.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Seems strange that this year 6 intruders have gone in and not yet have any of them been subjected to either a Jump-In vote or a house one, when they did both for 4 intruders last year.

All the originals are up + one intruder... I find it hard to believe they'd be willing to get rid of that many from their core group in favour of people we've seen for 10 minutes.

I bet the third has something to do with the 4 new housemates jmo.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Seems strange that this year 6 intruders have gone in and not yet have any of them been subjected to either a Jump-In vote or a house one, when they did both for 4 intruders last year.

All the originals are up + one intruder... I find it hard to believe they'd be willing to get rid of that many from their core group in favour of people we've seen for 10 minutes.

Bye bye Tom!!! :sneaky::sneaky:

Guessing 2 of the new housemates will go and 1 original. Doubt they will boot 3 originals, audience is more willing to part with money to save them usually, may as well keep them for the long run.

Woah Luke, that comment has changed everything, so they're getting rid of 3 housemates who have been there longer??

i suspect luke is (unwittingly or not) nines shill sent out to stoke fear in hearts of those ( david/skye fans, etc) that might give this weeks voting a pass.
'you think youre safe simply cos the entire house is up? think again and get voting'.
the recent tweets sent out of camp bb only confirm this. travis and skye fans obviously arent voting in landslide numbers when the entire house is up and its seemingly a single eviction.

i suspect luke is (unwittingly or not) nines shill sent out to stoke fear in hearts of those ( david/skye fans, etc) that might give this weeks voting a pass.
'you think youre safe simply cos the entire house is up? think again and get voting'.
the recent tweets sent out of camp bb only confirm this. travis and skye fans obviously arent voting in landslide numbers when the entire house is up and its seemingly a single eviction.

HAHAHA what! Thats crazy, I think its silly that they are putting up tweets and posts about Skye or Travis going home, I do believe it is a tactic to get people to votes, but this wasn't put to me to tell people or to get people to vote, this was a general discussion regarding my interviews next week. That be open minded there could be 3 to do. :)

Back