Skip to main content

3 Evictions THIS WEEK

I don't agree that the newbies are going.

They clearly are done with Cat and Lawson and are probably trying to up votes for others (Travis and Aisha) to drive them down. They need Clawson out of the house now to drive drama about the season, because everyone is sick of, or sickened by, their ugly storyline. They want the hype that will follow when they are evicted, the same way they used Tully last year.

I do think they are fed up with Travis and Aisha for completely screwing with their plans by not taking $50,000. I'm pissed at them too. And, maybe Australia really is over them too, for so disgracefully turning down a chance at what is a lot of money for most people. Even in upstate New York, that money would be a down payment on a house. Or even a cheap small condo in a borough of the city. So, maybe they aren't getting votes.

Possibly big brother will be thrilled to get both pairs out asap.

As for the three evictions, maybe they are seeing a tie? Or numbers very close to a tie? So two people will have to go.

I think you guys are wrong in thinking the original housemates will be more protected by production. The show has only improved with the new intruders. If any intruder goes, it's that awful Leo, not the new kids.

That's my prediction. And my guess about what production wants to happen.: cat and Lawson gone (or at least one) and Leo. Next in line, the ungrateful idiots Aisha and Travis.

Last edited:
i suspect luke is (unwittingly or not) nines shill sent out to stoke fear in hearts of those ( david/skye fans, etc) that might give this weeks voting a pass.
'you think youre safe simply cos the entire house is up? think again and get voting'.
the recent tweets sent out of camp bb only confirm this. travis and skye fans obviously arent voting in landslide numbers when the entire house is up and its seemingly a single eviction.

Have you watched @Luke Blundell 's interviews? I honestly don't know why Nine continue to allow him to interview, he asks the questions previously not allowed of evictees and explains where things haven't been shown etc. Definitely not a shill!

Have you watched @Luke Blundell 's interviews? I honestly don't know why Nine continue to allow him to interview, he asks the questions previously not allowed of evictees and explains where things haven't been shown etc. Definitely not a shill!

HAHAHA bleachy don't say you don't know why nine don't continue to let me interview haha!!! Nine know the questions I ask and what goes on :) I just do my thing!

Now I just spoke to someone and they told me that the 4 new housemates this week ARE safe.

;)

HAHAHA bleachy don't say you don't know why nine don't continue to let me interview haha!!! Nine know the questions I ask and what goes on :) I just do my thing!

Now I just spoke to someone and they told me that the 4 new housemates this week ARE safe.

;)
hehe... I love it mate, we are seeing answers we have not seen in the previous two series!

May you forever hold that privilege and even one day when you have your own Parky style interview show, you still aren't muzzled by the MAN!

#LukeBlundellFan4Lyf

you mean like the lisa interview? i wish this board had the bookmark feature...

I bet the third has something to do with the 4 new housemates jmo.
Let's hope so.

It will be blatantly unfair to evict 3 original housemates with the four intruders still remaining.:eek:

Let's hope only 1 original is evicted (Leo please) with 2 intruders going too (Richard and Tom IMO) - if they're making it a triple that is.

Well to be honest.

There is actually enough time in both Monday and Tuesday's shows to evict 2, so it could be double double eviction with 4 leaving.

The New Housemates (old neighbours) have always been safe from this week. That was made clear by BB on the nomination show this week.

I'd actually be happy with a triple.

Good chance to get rid of some the dead weight original HMs before the endless parade of intruder evictions.
From the little we've seen of the newbies I'm liking them a lot more than at least half of the original remaining, yeah and I'm including Prizus in that list too. :angelic:

Last edited:
Out of the newbies, I can't see what Penny and Tom could add to what we already have in the house.
Lina on the other hand I would keep, because I think she could rattle Skye and a few others.
And Richard has some potential too.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Seems strange that this year 6 intruders have gone in and not yet have any of them been subjected to either a Jump-In vote or a house one, when they did both for 4 intruders last year.

All the originals are up + one intruder... I find it hard to believe they'd be willing to get rid of that many from their core group in favour of people we've seen for 10 minutes.
I actually prefer the 4 intruders to most of the ones already in the house, hope they all stay. Really want Leo to go, he is SOOOOO annoying

Well to be honest.

There is actually enough time in both Monday and Tuesday's shows to evict 2, so it could be double double eviction with 4 leaving.

How? They can't even have 2 evictions on the same night any more and with 2 less shows they've got 4 days' worth of footage to fit in somewhere. They could also save time by just getting the fuck on with the evictions instead of dragging them out the way they do.

Back