Skip to main content

3 Evictions THIS WEEK

Your opening post suggests a possibility, not confirmation :

"Just heard from a little birdy that there MAY be 3 evictions this week ;)"

Like I can turn around and say it's DEFINITELY going to happen, I give you guys the scoop because that's what you guys want? It was confirmed 3 were going before I started this thread, you guys are wrong . But that's okay because it's okay to be wrong sometimes.

Not many places, houses or apartments, where $25,000 would be enough for a deposit in Australia.
I was thinking of the $45,000 that Aisha would have. You can get houses for $200,000 here. Not fantastic house, but a decent house upstate or a tiny condo in an outer borough.

I am always surprised at how expensive everything is in Australia, which is saying something when you grew up in Manhattan. I don't expect too many places to be more expensive than NYC because bereavement too many places in the U.S. that are more expensive, so my perception is off.

Like I can turn around and say it's DEFINITELY going to happen, I give you guys the scoop because that's what you guys want? It was confirmed 3 were going before I started this thread, you guys are wrong . But that's okay because it's okay to be wrong sometimes.
Ignore the doubters Luke, There's no reason for us to doubt what you say! Just keep being awesome :)

Yup, ignore the detractors, Luke. You're doing great getting us better interviews and not towing the BB line.

Just be careful, you don't want to bite the hand that feeds you! ;)

Keep up the good work! :)

Yup, ignore the detractors, Luke. You're doing great getting us better interviews and not towing the BB line.

Just be careful, you don't want to bite the hand that feeds you! ;)

Keep up the good work! :)

I would never bite the hand that feeds me, but if people are wrong, I will tell them ;)

Back