Skip to main content

2022 Speccy Awards šŸ†

Bahahaha. I actually have a lot of respect for Theo. Heā€™s a BehindBB legend. šŸ¤©

Haha I canā€™t disagree with this. I see your bickering as coming from a place of mutual respect and both being fans but with rather different approaches to your support. And now maybe also as being some underlying sexual tension šŸ˜…

Itā€™s not my place to say anything more than I already have.
Woah. This makes it seem like thereā€™s more to the story than whatā€™s happened out in public on the forum. There definitely isnā€™t (for me).

He called me naive and illogical because I questioned a theory he had presented as fact. Heā€™s made it very clear that he finds my enjoyment of the current format of BB pretty detestable and thatā€™s fine, thatā€™s his prerogative.

For what itā€™s worth, I do have a lot of respect for him, I value his BB knowledge contribution to the forum and hold no ill will!

:)

Oh my. I hope I havenā€™t unearthed some disharmony or inadvertently upset anyone.
You didnt. I just think it was some inappropriate inside info with no benefit to broadcast and infer. Without any purpose at all. I would expect better. and normally my expectations are met here.

Back