Skip to main content

2022 Speccy Awards šŸ†

Member of the Year
@timmy - Thank Dog you were rescued from that well. Without you this place wouldn't be the same.
Wait, what? How??? Wow, thanks for that! ZOMG I honestly didn't expect that. Was aiming for quickest wit and came waaay down the list there, but if someone has a sense of humour, it's the person who voted me for Insightful Commentary šŸ˜‚ Appreciate the vote all the same, though.

Congrats to all the other winners! Well deserved with the exception of @Brekkie as noted above. Just kidding.

May I just say that I don't really like the "troll award". I never vote in it because I don't believe there are any real trolls here...except for reepbot/Columbo of late. Could it be gotten rid of and replaced with something else?

Thanks for the nods and congratulations to all the nominees and winners. This forum truly does significantly improve the BB experience and I love chatting here during the seasons.

Iā€™m gonna take most fickle as a compliment that I shared the love around haha. I truly enjoyed watching almost every housemate this year!

May I just say that I don't really like the "troll award". I never vote in it because I don't believe there are any real trolls here...except for reepbot/Columbo of late. Could it be gotten rid of and replaced with something else?
Agree.

I enjoy kazā€™ sense of humour. I see troll as being someone who has wit. Until itā€™s a true troll and there is no fun to them

Oh wowee! I'm speechless ( for once šŸ˜† ), thank you all so much! I'll try not to get a big head!šŸ˜‚ You have all been fantastic, i have loved all the convos and laughs we've shared! Thanks so much, you beautiful people! šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ¤—šŸ˜˜ The best thing i did was to stop lurking & finally sign up & contribute after all these years!

Congratulations to all the other winners!šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰ā¤ļø So very much deserved! xxx

Congratulations to everyone and a massive thanks to Consuela for organizing and running these forum awards for all of us! :thumbsup: :D

I hope to see everyone here again for the next season of Big Brother for more fun and games on these forums it's great! Cheers! šŸ» :cool:

Is that your pitch to win it next year?

It's just a bit of fun - it's not like I'll hunt down the 3% who voted for me or anything.

Is that your pitch to win it next year?

It's just a bit of fun - it's not like I'll hunt down the 3% who voted for me or anything.
I think it should be "Most Annoying Poster"...and I think I'd have a shot at that. šŸ¤£

Back