Skip to main content

2022 Speccy Awards šŸ†

May I just say that I don't really like the "troll award". I never vote in it because I don't believe there are any real trolls here...except for reepbot/Columbo of late. Could it be gotten rid of and replaced with something else?
Agree.

I enjoy kazā€™ sense of humour. I see troll as being someone who has wit. Until itā€™s a true troll and there is no fun to them
Mine wasn't trolling. Just cause I didn't like certain HM's I get called a troll. lol
I think it should be "Most Annoying Poster"...and I think I'd have a shot at that. šŸ¤£

Yeah I'd be open to a rejig of the categories if we get another opportunity to run them. Perhaps a rebrand to a less loaded name would be appropriate. I mainly kept the categories the same for uniformity with this era of BB. I've always seen the 'troll' category as tongue in cheek so I would hope no nominees or winners take offence. Knowing @Kaz I would think that's the case.

Yeah I'd be open to a rejig of the categories if we get another opportunity to run them. Perhaps a rebrand to a less loaded name would be appropriate. I mainly kept the categories the same for uniformity with this era of BB. I've always seen the 'troll' category as tongue in cheek so I would hope no nominees or winners take offence. Knowing @Kaz I would think that's the case.
Affable was very upset to get some votes in that category previously.

How about adding Best Avatar, for something lightweight?

Affable was very upset to get some votes in that category previously.

How about adding Best Avatar, for something lightweight?
Yes, he was and there was nothing anyone could say to him to alleviate his displeasure unfortunately. He took it hard...too hard really.

Best Avatar used to be a category? And I think it would be a good one to resurrect?. Mine used to be animated but I don't know what happened...it used to sparkle but now it's just static. I think I need @Mr Stickyfingers help!

We used to have an asshole awardā€¦ I won it one year and was quiet honoured.

I agree though the troll award could use a rebrand. Iā€™m not upset that I got 18% in the poll but I do have to wonder who still thinks of me as a trollā€¦ I imagine it was a certain someone voting from multiple devices because Iā€™m such a king pest these days šŸ™„.

Well. I was absolutely chuffed to bits that the only votes I received was in the troll category. I fit like a square peg in a round hole in most categories. But I troll- channel 7, light hearted jests at housemates and any and all ridiculous hyperbole I see on my tv screen. But never once my brethren here. Cant troll family.:)

Any more complaing about the "troll" award and we may have to introduce a "Snowflake Award". :D
image.jpg

Back