Skip to main content

2017 Celebrity Predictions

The celebrities are in lock down now, but some of the people on my list are still in Australia using their social media accounts. Lisa Curry and Keira McGuire may be incorrect guesses. Cue Hayley Lewis and one of the Real Housewives?

The celebrities are in lock down now, but some of the people on my list are still in Australia using their social media accounts. Lisa Curry and Keira McGuire may be incorrect guesses. Cue Hayley Lewis and one of the Real Housewives?

Over the years the celebrities have had friends or family using their social media accounts to throw people off the scent.

Latest guesses on sitcom dude

3C91007400000578-0-image-m-23_1485520788920.jpg

3C91005600000578-0-image-m-28_1485520891312.jpg

3C91009A00000578-0-image-m-30_1485520942779.jpg

Tom Arnold, Kramer, Hank Azaria

They are tipping Tom Arnold, who has been asking about the weather in Africa, he is such a nobody it fits.
Would prefer his ex Roseanne

I reckon it's Tom Arnold, he is a pretty prolific tweeter and he has gone silent. He fits the clues and unlike people like David Spade and Brad Garret he doesn't have any tours coming up until mid March which is when the show usually finishes.

I had thought it could be Janet or Gamble, but I think the clues don't really fit as well as they do for Keira. And yeah, I now last year Anthony Callea's husband was posting decoy pics while he was in lockdown. I think anyone who is a suspect would do this.

Lisa's photo was definitely a generic one!

I shall say:

US Sitcom Star: Tom Arnold
Comedian: Matt Okine
AFL Legend: I really don't follow AFL at all, I want to deviate from Jason Akermanis so umm Ben Cousins
Shock Jock: Steve Price
Australian Actor: ?? Someone small time. Ben Mingay? Oh has he done any trilogies? Probably not.
Pop Diva: Nat Bass
Olympian: Hayley Lewis
Singing Sensation: Casey Donovan
Reality Star: Keira McGuire
Beauty Queen: Also someone unknown. I am sticking with Madeline Cowe.

Jay Laga'aia has to be the actor. He was in those Star Wars movies. Plus he hasn't tweeted for the past week when he has been a pretty prolific tweeter before.

https://twitter.com/jaylagaaia?lang=en

Hmm yep I'd say you're correct. He also tweeted about selling tickets for a concert on Feb 14 as he can't attend due to work commitments / being away (he says both).

He is about the right caliber of star and he did Celeb BB so he's not above it all.

I shall lock him in as well. He seems like a nice guy with good values, but really I don't know much about his personality at all. I guess I'll find out!

Knowing that Keira McGuire is still in Australia, and Gamble Breaux and Janet Roach are still active on social media posting daily updates containing their whereabouts, I was confused as to who the Reality Star would be. But, I think I have cracked it... cue Dee Jolly of The Block fame.

If you aren't familiar with her work, she is reality TV gold. Dee has done The Block twice, after failing the first time and (reportedly) threatening to sue the network. She was also rumoured to be a Real Housewife at one point. Plus, the video uploaded to the IAC facebook page looks and sounds like her!

Back