Skip to main content

2017 Celebrity Predictions

I can't wait for Izzy to come on and subtly manipulate the competition with her alluring yet dangerous behavior!

I thought it was Natalie Imbruglia being talked about. Is there an article that mentions Natalie Bassingthwaighte too?

I thought it was Natalie Imbruglia being talked about. Is there an article that mentions Natalie Bassingthwaighte too?

I wasn't sure where it came from either, but it does fit the bill - she was a Soapie Star, known world wide (Neighbours) and had top 10 Music. I don't even remember what the criteria was, but I am jumping on this bandwagon[DOUBLEPOST=1483263639][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't wait for Izzy to come on and subtly manipulate the competition with her alluring yet dangerous behavior!

Watch out, Dr Karl!

Poor Susan!

Ad said much loved. Since when has she been much loved.

If it is her, they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel with her.

I know, that's why I put much blah, much err athlete, she sucks. But she was pushed down our throats for ages as some golden girl,
even though she is a major disappointment in both sporting achievements, personality, and private life.
She loves herself, and has pushed an agenda, that actual olympians were very pissed off about back when she swam.
She is kind of a mean girl bogan from what I can recall.

I hope it is Swannie, hes a funny bugger but perhaps too much of an "individual" for reality TV?

Yeah, it'll be some guy in there to restore his reputation.

Ed Lower?

That really is scrapping the bottom of the barrel

Nat and that shit band Rogue Traders, with her screeching, even featured in Doctor Who - music that is not acting.
But she fits a lot of categories, RTV for STYCD, Xfactor wasn't she for a bit, acting, screeching. She is a good egg too.
Geoff Huegil ex swimmer druggie is another possible sportsman - needs redemption.

Simmo is back on 10 commenting big bash, big jungle contender, he needs redemption

Hi Guys, a couple of months ago I was walking past a Brisbane coffee shop and saw Lee Carseldine (sp) sitting outside having coffee with a couple of people, a woman with him said "so next you'll be doing Im a Celeb" and he looked very sheepish as he said "I dont know about that".

I suppose that could either rule him in or out, so its no help at all
raw

Nat and that shit band Rogue Traders, with her screeching, even featured in Doctor Who - music that is not acting.
But she fits a lot of categories, RTV for STYCD, Xfactor wasn't she for a bit, acting, screeching. She is a good egg too.
Geoff Huegil ex swimmer druggie is another possible sportsman - needs redemption.

Simmo is back on 10 commenting big bash, big jungle contender, he needs redemption

That was the one with the master wasn't it? The sound of drums?

Reactions: kxk

Andrew Symonds?

Reactions: kxk
I know, that's why I put much blah, much err athlete, she sucks. But she was pushed down our throats for ages as some golden girl,
even though she is a major disappointment in both sporting achievements, personality, and private life.
She loves herself, and has pushed an agenda, that actual olympians were very pissed off about back when she swam.
She is kind of a mean girl bogan from what I can recall.

Nothing worse than when these so called stars are pushed down our throat. Trying to get us to like or support them. Turns me off.

@kxk Andrew Symonds would be great, he's kinda hard not to love like Paul Harragon

Hi Guys, a couple of months ago I was walking past a Brisbane coffee shop and saw Lee Carseldine (sp) sitting outside having coffee with a couple of people, a woman with him said "so next you'll be doing Im a Celeb" and he looked very sheepish as he said "I dont know about that".

I saw him in Brisbane just before Christmas and flat out asked him. Lee said "Oh I don't know, can't say anything. You'll have to wait and see."

He was hired to do appearances in the mall to promote Christmas shopping in the Wintergarden complex.

@kxk Andrew Symonds would be great, he's kinda hard not to love like Paul Harragon
Yep, favourite with kids when he played, he always took time with kids at the MCG, everybody loves Symmo. He is an interesting character, would actually really love to hear what he has been up to, fishing???And how he is doing, has he gone teetotaller???

Alot of buzz around Toni Pearen being the Pop Diva... I don't think so. Yes she sang, and did a soap. But she is more of a "90s TV Star" (a-la Jo Beth) than a "World Famous Pop Diva". Dannii Minogue is busy in the UK filming a talent show. Plus, she is the 2017 Logies ambassador. Kylie is too expensive. Holly Valance, Bec Hewitt or Natalie Imbruglia are my picks.

Alot of buzz around Toni Pearen being the Pop Diva... I don't think so. Yes she sang, and did a soap. But she is more of a "90s TV Star" (a-la Jo Beth) than a "World Famous Pop Diva". Dannii Minogue is busy in the UK filming a talent show. Plus, she is the 2017 Logies ambassador. Kylie is too expensive. Holly Valance, Bec Hewitt or Natalie Imbruglia are my picks.

I think we were saying Toni Pearen last year for what turned out to be Jo Beth

Toni Pearen did have two top ten hits, it could feasibly be her. Or Melissa Tkautz?

Back