2014 Photoshop Thread

Some of the recent ones

B2yb5PPCIAAsclg.jpg

B2yf2FrCQAELVe0.jpg

B236XFaCcAAYiQr.jpg

B24fn2CCcAA3mzE.jpg

B2665dlCQAA9Kn9.jpg

B277KT-CUAAKgwK.jpg

It amazes me that nobody here speaks about her relatively privileged upbringing, and how she talks down to people who she thinks are below her 'station'. The caste system at work. :rolleyes:
Reallly? That's interesting. I wonder where I could find evidence of this.
I didn't realise she was like that?

Having a break from FB but that should definitely be posted the BBAU FB page

...be my guest to publish it on Facebook if you like Brett... I never go on there so please feel free and enjoy... spread the word of Mr Sticky lol!... post a link of it on here and I may pop in and actually look at it to see what reception it gets :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... cheers.

...be my guest to publish it on Facebook if you like Brett... I never go on there so please feel free and enjoy... spread the word of Mr Sticky lol!... post a link of it on here and I may pop in and actually look at it to see what reception it gets :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... cheers.
Lol if I was on I definitely would but having an extended vacation from FB atm. Maybe someone else can do it. I do wonder how long it would last before it gets deleted.

Lol if I was on I definitely would but having an extended vacation from FB atm. Maybe someone else can do it. I do wonder how long it would last before it gets deleted.

...hahaha!... no worries Brett... I've been away from Facebook for about 4 years... I know where you're coming from lolol!... if anyone else wants to Facebook / Twitter it ... knock yourselves out... just post a link to here and all's good... cheers.

...this is EXACTLY how I feel about what Channel 9 has done to us devoted viewers of Big Brother... shame on you Channel 9!... you have made Big Brother a mere shadow of the greatness that it once was!... damn you all to hell!... **rant over**... :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:... cheers.

View attachment 46544

Love it :)

I would like to post this one in every Thread, lol. I want Ch 9 to see it :)

Back