Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

Poor Dion

ibbXKZ5r9ELJwW.gif

...wow!!!... this is already in full swing so early in the piece.... such great stuff being thrown it at such a rapid rate!!!... some exceptional work indeed!!!... well done peoples!!!...

...a really special mention to up-all-night for the 'Jurrasic Gemma' gif!!!!... such excellent work and what an amazing concept!... truly brilliant my friend!!!!... I'm going to have to get my arse in gear and start throwing some together lolol!... keep up the great work everyone!!!... cheers.

...Madonna... that Dion Gif of yours is bloody funny as!... exceptional work too!... I don't know what it is about housemates in animated gifs... I so love them!... lol!... great work!... cheers.

That came from wanting
...I've got an idea that your thinking of 'Lewis' from 'Revenge of the Nerds'... my friend...check it out... cheers.

It's that look but not. I had the idea of doing him as Ryan from 'The Office' with Priya as 'Kelly' but I don't think many would get it. Although some of mine are random.

I like the awkward nature of the press photos though.[DOUBLEPOST=1410236036][/DOUBLEPOST]nysync1.jpg

Back