Skip to main content

2014 Media Articles Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Room for two? Exhausted Big Brother lovebirds Lawson Reeves and Cat Law check into Gold Coast hotel after riding roller coasters at Dreamworld
By Sarah Sayers and Jenna Good for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 01:54 AEST, 8 November 2014 | Updated: 07:41 AEST, 8 November 2014

• They say change is as good as a holiday and it seems evicted Big Brother contestant Lawson Reeves wants both.

The 23-year-old, who infamously cheated on his girlfriend of five years, Candice Leeder, was seen checking into QT hotel on the Gold Coast on Friday with his new love, Cat Law, 31 whom he romanced the BB house.

After a day of riding roller coasters with third evictee, Aisha McKinnon, 22, the pair the Channel Ten lovebirds looked relaxed and carefree.

1415362262041_Image_galleryImage_Exclusive_Lawson_Reeves_C.JPG

Not hiding their love: Big Brother's Cat Law and Lawson Reeves flaunt their love as they check into QT hotel on the Gold Coast after a very public affair on the show

Lawson and Cat reveal guilt over Big Brother romance
    video-3877306631001-139_636x358.jpg

Lawson, an apprentice electrician, helped take out some of the couples luggage from the boot of a taxi.

He wore a pair of dark navy jeans, a khaki T-shirt and a long silver cross necklace hung around his neck and brightly-coloured trainers.

His new girlfriend, who is eight years his senior, was dressed casually in light floral top that hung loosely off her tanned shoulders and white cut off shorts that showed off her curvy legs.

A pair of low key silver Havaianas and tortoise shell coloured sunglasses completed the look.

1415363777081_Image_galleryImage_Exclusive_Lawson_Reeves_C.JPG

Fan moment: The group shook hands with her limousine driver in QT's hotel lobby

1415366443286_wps_82_Exclusive_Lawson_Reeves_C.jpg
    1415363847011_Image_galleryImage_Exclusive_Lawson_Reeves_C.JPG

Fast friends: Cat was happy to give the driver a hug, and fellow Big Brother contestant, Aisha McKinnon offered a hand shake

Their limousine driver helped them put their bags on the side walk, and Lawson was the first to extend a firm hand shake before Cat offered a warm hug and Aisha shook his hand coyly.

Moments after Lawson and Cat were seen heading into their private hotel room, the pair re-emerged in different outfits before leaving the hotel.

The pair both switched into more comfortable sweat pants and Lawson opted for a button-on printed shirt.

1415363912573_Image_galleryImage_Exclusive_Lawson_Reeves_C.JPG

Exhausted after a long day at Dreamworld: The trio had just spent a long day riding the roller coasters at Dreamworld, the home of Big Brother

1415366677372_Image_galleryImage_Exclusive_Lawson_Reeves_C.JPG

Tanned and toned: Cat wore tiny white denim short that showed off her petite tanned legs

Aisha had spent the whole day with the new love birds as they enjoyed a day at Dreamworld, the home of Big Brother, on the Gold Coast.

Not only was she with the pair during the fun day out – she was even sitting next to the magician in the pic he shared on Instagram - leaving Cat sitting in the rear with the view of the backs of their heads.

In the excitable picture, in which they all had their mouths wide open, Cat’s tongue piercing was clearly visible.

Beside the image, Lawson wrote, ‘Come say ‘hi’ and meet myself Aisha and Cat at Dreamworld all weekend starting Friday night with Screamworld.’

One Instagram follower even how the blonde had been put in the back and noted on the post: ‘Hahaha poor Cat.’

1415363993949_Image_galleryImage_Exclusive_Lawson_Reeves_C.JPG

Relaxed attire: After checking into their private suite, Cat and Lawson walked down to reception in different more relaxed clothing

1415366534535_wps_83_Exclusive_Lawson_Reeves_C.jpg
    1415366539436_wps_84_Exclusive_Lawson_Reeves_C.jpg

Something funny? The loved up couple exchanged laughs as they read over something private on their phones in the foyer of the hotel

Lawson and Cat both appeared on the Today Show on Thursday morning.

Lawson claimed his ex Candice Leeder's family are protecting her from him after he humiliated her on television by going off with Cat.

'I haven't [spoken to her], very understandably she doesn't want to speak to me and her family, who are supporting her, have made it very obvious that they don't want me to try and contact her and don't want me to speak with her and I'm respecting that,' he told hosts Karl Stefanovic and Lisa Wilkinson.

The apprentice electrician says he understands what he did was wrong: 'I've broken the heart of someone who didn't deserve that.

1415366827570_wps_87_lawsonreeves91_18_hours_a.jpg

Scream World: Taking to Instagram earlier in the day, Lawson wrote 'Come say ‘hi’ and meet myself Aisha and Cat at Dreamworld all weekend starting Friday night with Screamworld.’

1415366815443_wps_86_lawsonreeves91_4_hours_ag.jpg

New Bff's? There was later no sign of Cat as Lawson took a selfie of himself and Aisha

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...roller-coasters-Dreamworld.html#ixzz3IUaoER1Z

Room for two? Exhausted Big Brother lovebirds Lawson Reeves and Cat Law check into Gold Coast hotel after riding roller coasters at Dreamworld
"After a day of riding roller coasters with third evictee, Aisha McKinnon, 22, the pair the Channel Ten lovebirds looked relaxed and carefree."

Again? :roflmao:

Big Brother competition: Here's your chance to be a part of BB’s next stunt

WANT to enter the Big Brother house?

Now you can. In a news.com.au exclusive, Channel 9 is offering one lucky Big Brother fan the opportunity to set foot inside the house.

But wait for it, it gets better — you’ll be heading in to join this year’s crop of housemates NEXT WEEK.

If this tickles your reality TV tastebuds, click here to enter.

*A few things you should know before you apply. Firstly, you have to be female, sorry dudes. Secondly, you must be between 18 — 50.

The clincher? Big Brother will be sending you into the house not as yourself, but in character as David’s fictional fan on the outside, ‘Chloe’.

Remember when David started receiving fan mail from a woman named Chloe? To this day, he still believes Chloe is a real fan and makes regular reference to her in the house.

So if you’re hanging out to meet Skye, Travis, Ryan and all the gang and you think you can pull the wool over David’s eyes,
apply here.
Damn. I wish I lived closer to the GC. I would love the chance to do it. I'd also run around yelling at Skye, fondling Leo and perhaps questioning any of the housemates if they are CameraShy1. What fun that would be.

@Cass0907 the competition has since closed, but I'd still like to make mention of the fine print:

BB Comp to enter the house @ News.com.au said:
The fine print:
  • Entrants must be female, between 18 - 50
  • Must be available to enter the Big Brother house at Dreamworld on Monday, 10th November, 2014
  • Chosen entrant will need to sign a standard TV release form allowing Nine to use the vision of her in the house to their discretion.
  • Entrant will be flown to the Gold Coast on Saturday 8th November, ready to step into the house on Sunday for the filmed stunt. Overnight accommodation will be provided by Channel 9.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda ;);).

You have to play nasty to win in the reality TV game warns Kerry Parnell
by: Kerry Parnell Don’t Be Ridiculous
November 08, 2014 5:00PM

ATTENTION all reality TV hopefuls: Are you certain you want to sell your soul? Be sure to read the small print before you sign that Faustian pact with the producers.

As the reality cycle spins faster and faster, it’s peppering us with TV villains. We’ve barely had time to digest Kelly “I’ve been to 42 countries” Ramsay on MKR when Seven is serving previews of Prue and Trude-esque Melbournians Ash and Camilla.

And while Bachelorette Sam Frost wrings that jilted fiancee red carpet ticket dry with emotional scenes at last weekend’s Derby Day, Big Brother’s Cat Law defends her cheater reputation and The Block’s Karstan Smith has a fame-off fight with sore loser Dee Jolly, I say again — are you sure you want to sign?

Yes, you’ll find fame but at what cost? At the very least the lady in your local newsagent’s will recognise you when you go to buy your Sunday Tele.

That’s the story of 99 per cent of those who enter reality shows, from Big Brother to The Bachelor, My Kitchen Rules, MasterChef, House Rules and The Block.

Who now remembers baddie Thomas Carr from 2012’s MKR, for example, who went back to work as a podiatrist; or Johnnie Cass aka “Johnnie Rotten” from Big Brother 1, who hoped to get his own talk show but ended up as a motivational speaker.

The lucky one per cent, like twins Alisa and Lysandra Fraser from The Block, or Julie Goodwin from MasterChef, get to trade dull careers for their dream one.

I think the canniest winners are those who nab the cash prize then disappear. No hogging red carpets, no posing in your pants in a men’s magazine, no declarations that “I’d like to be a TV presenter”. Wouldn’t we all, buddy.

But what gets me is that despite reality TV relentlessly clogging our screens for the past 13 years, ever since Big Brother debuted in 2001, would-be contestants still haven’t learned the game.

The reason we keep coming back is because we like to watch people behave appallingly. We love to be scandalised by someone cheating, complaining, conniving.

“But that wouldn’t be me,” TV hopeful thinks, “I’m a really nice person. My mum says so.”

It never fails to surprise me that contestants are utterly astonished they could be portrayed as nasty — and promptly accuse producers of editing out the good bits and “taking them out of context”.

The Fraser twins, for example, continue to hurl insults at The Block producers every time they appear on the show — and they’ve been back three times — recently complaining when the Lite ’N Easy ambassadors were shown eating McDonald’s.

“They’ve won $1 million in prizemoney ... and built a fantastic new brand for themselves, going from two cops ... to budding interior designers. I think they have a pretty good understanding
of how it works,” executive producer Justin Sturzaker responded dryly.

MKR’s Ramsay, who was captured being particularly caustic about other contestants’ dishes while demonstrating prodigious self-confidence, said after the show: “You never heard anything positive come out of our mouths. We said a lot of positive things. By taking that out it made us look like super-negative people.”

But the thing is, none of us are as nice as we like to think we are. No matter if you say 90 pleasant things a day, if you give producers 10 snide sound bites they’ll use them.

Imagine if someone filmed you all day. What do you really think your nice/nasty ratio would be?
I reckon you’d be surprised.

Don’t want to come across as horrible? Well, don’t say anything horrible! And saying something’s taken out of context because you said “I really like Samantha but her pie tastes like poo”, and they only use the poo part, is no defence.

My advice is to aim to be the greatest arch villain of all time. If you relentlessly say positive things, Ned Flanders style, you’ll be edited out as fast as those dateless Bachelorettes stuck on the sofa for weeks.

Big Brother’s Tully Smyth got it, saying she knew what she was doing when she went on the show.

As for Ramsay’s editing complaint: “She said every single word that was aired — she just probably wishes they hadn’t picked and ignored the parts they did.” Quite.

I’d love to see a MKR despot edition.

I can see the menu now: cheese and sour grape canapés, revenge is sweet pork with a side of chip on shoulder, followed by death by chocolate cake and bitter lemon.

Nasty but very, very nice.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertai...ns-kerry-parnell/story-fnilxh2q-1227116838482

On the move! Big Brother star Lawson Reeves plans to relocate to Melbourne with his reality TV girlfriend Cat Law after very public affair inside the compound
By Sarah Sayers for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 13:38 AEST, 13 November 2014 | Updated: 17:45 AEST, 13 November 2014

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...irlfriend-Cat-Law-public-affair.html#comments
    Big Brother is known for creating a stir, and this year the attention is firmly set on evicted contestants, Lawson Reeves and Cat Law, who indulged in a very public affair while in the televised house.

Now Lawson, 23, has shared his plans to move to Melbourne and live with his new 31-year-old girlfriend in this week's issue of OK! magazine.

The move comes after the intense scrutiny the couple have faced upon leaving the channel Ten TV show, which broadcast Lawson cheating on his girlfriend of five years, Candice Leeder.

Scroll down for video

1415841599269_Image_galleryImage_7_NOVEMBER_2014_SYDNEY_AU.JPG

+7
    Heading south: Lawson Reeves has decided to move to Melbourne in the new year to be with his new girlfriend Cat Law, who he had an affair with in the Big Brother house

1415842988503_wps_62_Exclusive_Lawson_Reeves_C.jpg

• Coping flack: The loved up couple have received a lot of negativity towards their unconventional relationship that saw Lawson cheat on his girlfriend of five years, Candice Leeder

Lawson and Cat kiss and say 'I love you' on Big Brother (archive)
      video-undefined-22629A3D00000578-207_636x358.jpg

With Lawson living in Perth, and Cat located in Melbourne, the move is a big one for the lovebirds.

'We live in separate states and that's a big challenge, but I'm looking at moving to Melbourne and giving it a crack,' Lawson told the weekly magazine.

The electrical apprentice will be taking the plunge in the new year once the 'novelty' of their coupling, as he terms it, has disappeared from public interest.

1415842615998_wps_58_Loving_the_latest_episode.jpg

+7
      You can't help who you fall in love with: The pair have been spending every minute together since they were both evicted from the television program. Here they sit with recently evicted Aisha McKinnon

The pair have been spending every minute together since they were both evicted from the television program two days apart at the start of November.

Lawson has since been spotted in Surfers Paradise affectionately hugging Cat and laughing with her.

Lawson and his new midwife girlfriend were last spotted out and about on the Gold Coast on Tuesday, with Lawson even taking the liberty to feed Cat a saucy sausage snack.

After satisfying their cravings the pair headed to Dreamworld for the live eviction of Big Brother.

1415842944740_Image_galleryImage_Exclusive_Big_Brother_evi.JPG

+7
      Rolling with their homies: Lawson and Cat were last spotted out and about on the Gold Coast on Tuesday

1415842619737_wps_59_Backstage_at_the_live_evi.jpg

+7
      Puppy love: The couple headed to Dreamworld for the live Big Brother eviction where they played with puppies

'She doesn't want to speak to me' Lawson opens up to Cat about ex
      video-undefined-22D7220800000578-304_636x358.jpg

Looking tanned and with a curious-looking quiff, Lawson wrote on his Instagram page as he sat backstage at the Big Brother eviction.

'Nothing like puppies in the green room to keep you entertained before the show,' he captioned a photo of himself nuzzling up to some pooches with Cat by his side.

Insisting they are taking things slowly out of respect for Candice, Lawson told Daily Mail Australia last week that she didn't want to speak to him.

'That's completely understandable, she may never want to speak to me.

'When she does or when she feels like she does, I'm ready to have that conversation with her,' he added.

1415842966906_Image_galleryImage_Exclusive_Big_Brother_evi.JPG

+7
      Noshing: Lawson lovingly fed his older girlfriend a sausage roll as they walked through the city centre

1415849651561_wps_1_10340143_893700633988514_.jpg

+7
      Hear all about it: Cat and Lawson chat about the future of their relationship to OK! magazine this week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...iend-Cat-Law-public-affair.html#ixzz3IvyjVKmi

She needs to learn to be humble!' Big Brother's Aisha outs best friend Skye for being too cocky and thinks her relationship with Leo will never last
By Penelope Kilby and Amy Croffey for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 00:04 AEST, 14 November 2014 | Updated: 01:19 AEST, 14 November 2014

• They were inseparable in the Big Brother house, living in each other's pockets every single day for the past two months, but it seems that Aisha has finally had enough of Skye's bratty behaviour.

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia on Thursday night at NW's 21st birthday bash at The Star in Sydney, she outed the 20-year-old Gold Coast barista for not being humble enough.

'Being young, she does need to learn to be humble or modest but that will come with age and experience,' Aisha said.

1415883011451_Image_galleryImage_13_11_14_Sydney_N_S_W_Aus.JPG

'She needs to learn to be humble!' Big Brother's Aisha told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday night at NW's 21st birthday bash at The Star in Sydney that BFF Skye is being too cocky

Travis's girl also went onto say that Channel Nine weren't showing Skye's best bits at the moment but did admit that it was somewhat of a true representation of everyone's favourite ditzy blonde.

Fellow evicted housemate Jake took a similar view to Aisha about Skye when he also stopped to chat to Daily Mail Australia at the NW party.

The funny man, who lives in Bondi with last year's Big Brother winner Tim Dormer, said she's putting on an act.

'I think she's intelligent. She can be manipulative.'

While other ex-housemate Katie revealed that Skye 'knows what she is doing'.

1415886302574_Image_galleryImage_bbaus_skye_1201_jpg.JPG

Brat!' 'She does need to learn to be humble,' Aisha said when speaking about the ditzy Gold Coast blonde

1415886267619_Image_galleryImage_In_Love_shakuhachi_nicole.JPG

'He wants sympathy !' Aisha didn't hold back when it came to Skye's on-again, off-again beau, Leo, either

Aisha didn't hold back when it came to Skye's on-again, off-again beau, Leo, either.

'Leo's trying to get the sympathy vote left, right and centre and I can see it in his face every time he talks to Sonia [Kruger] on the screen.

'He's really playing that role of sympathy boyfriend,' she said.

When asked if Leo and Skye will last the distance, the model told DMA: 'I don't think so... Nah, not at all.'

Meanwhile, she's a total smitten kitten with her man, the loud-mouthed Travis, and is looking forward to building a future together with him, but she never in her wildest dreams thought she would fall head-over-heels for someone in the house.

1415886337004_Image_galleryImage_13_11_14_Sydney_N_S_W_Aus.JPG

Loved up! Fellow evicted housemate Jake took a similar view to Aisha about Skye when he also stopped to chat to Daily Mail Australia at the NW party. Snapped here with his rumoured girlfriend Lisa

'I got the biggest shock out of everyone about this that I was going to find someone, especially like him, in that house.'

The pair are planning on moving in together when he gets out of the locked up pad but they have yet to pick a city.

'We had the discussion before I left that either of us will do what it takes to make it work whether that's me moving to Melbourne or him to Sydney, I think we're going to have to have that discussion when he gets out.'

1415886713119_wps_7_Liz_Cambage_wearing_Preen.jpg

+7
    Moving in: Aisha is a total smitten kitten with her man, the loud-mouthed Travis, and is looking forward to building a future together with him

It sounds as if Aisha wants to stay in Sydney but she know's her footballer beau's heart is with his mother Cheryl in Melbourne.

'They way I see it, I do love Sydney, it's the coolest city and I've such a good group of friends here.

'But I already live away from my family but I don't know if I could pull Travis away from his family.

'Why would I pull him so we are both homesick?' she pondered.

1415886720618_wps_8_Most_Of_You_Guessed_it_Fi.jpg

Meeting the in-laws: Aisha had lunch with Travis's mother Cheryl on Wednesday before flying down to Sydney for the party

The problem is, Travis, aka the mother's boy, still lives at home and Aisha said there's no chance she will move in there

'I met his mum the other day and she is beautiful but I think if we have to make that big move we would definitely have to move out and he knows that as well.

'And she knows it as well. She was like, "You guys can rent somewhere."'

1415886723273_wps_9_Liz_Cambage_wearing_Preen.jpg

Which city? It sounds as if Aisha wants to stay in Sydney but she know's her footballer beau's heart is with his mother Cheryl in Melbourne

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...elationship-Leo-never-last.html#ixzz3Iy3gC8KC

'He's with Skye to boost his popularity!' Travis's mother outs Leo and accuses Ryan of being two-faced when housemates' loved ones take over Big Brother nominations
By Amy Croffey for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 00:38 AEST, 14 November 2014 | Updated: 01:39 AEST, 14 November 2014

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ed-ones-Big-Brother-nominations.html#comments
    Big Brother caused a ruckus on Thursday's night episode when he allowed the housemates' family members and friends nominate on their behalf - and they didn't hold back.

The shock move had everyone's hearts in their mouths as they sat in the lounge and watched their loved ones fight their battles for them.

One of the biggest bombshells came from Travis's mother Cheryl when she outed Ryan and Leo, who haven't always been so kind behind her baby boy's back.

Scroll down for video

1415889334615_wps_15_image012_png.jpg

Say what? Big Brother caused a ruckus on Thursday's night episode when he allowed the housemates' loved ones nominate on their behalf. Travis's mother outed Ryan for nominating her boy multiple times

1415889676871_Image_galleryImage_image010_png.JPG

Up for the chop! David, Priya, Ryan, Leo and Skye are all up for nomination next week

First she took aim at house favourite and cheeky chappy, Ryan.

'He's been nominating Travis for most of the weeks which I think Travis might be unaware of… I think he needed to know that,' she said in the diary room.

Then it was Leo's turn, who she said was 'a dark horse' and accused him of romancing Skye for votes.

'He's favouring some housemates for his popularity... He's favouring Skye to increase his popularity,' she said to everyone's shock.

'Chezza's come in here and just dropped the bombs,' Travis yelled from the couch.

1415891483961_wps_4_image002_png.jpg

Saying it like it is! 'Chezza's come in here and just dropped the bombs,' Travis yelled from the couch

1415889909178_wps_22_image001_png.jpg

Showmance! 'He's favouring some housemates for his popularity... He's favouring Skye to increase his popularity,' Travis's mother said about Leo as she nominated him

Travis' mum drops two bombshells with her nominations
    video-undefined-23210DA200000578-320_636x358.jpg

Clearly missing her son, she couldn't resist telling him that she had lunch with his girlfriend Aisha that day and that she was a 'ripper chick'.

Priya's husband didn't hold back either when it came to his wife's arch nemesis and fellow strategist, David.

'I would like to nominate David because he grinds my gears all the time,' Bhushan said.

He also gave Ryan two points because he said: 'He's an easy rider… I don't recall him for the first 30 days at all.'

Ryan's younger sister Abbey also stuck the knife in when she got the chance in the diary room chair and it was Priya and Lina who were at the receiving end.

1415889795722_wps_19_image005_png.jpg

Like brother, like sister! Ryan's younger sister Abbey also stuck the knife in when she got the chance in the diary room chair

1415889824574_wps_20_image009_png.jpg

Sticking up for his girl! Priya's husband didn't hold back either when it came to his wife's arch nemesis and fellow strategist, David

'I feel like Priya is rallying troops to create an alliance against Ryan,' Abbey told Big Brother.

'She is painting a picture of Ryan which isn't true and it's mean,' she added.

She gave Lina the other two points for fuelling the alleged gender divide: 'She's rallying troops against that pack mentality, and that's definitely not Ryan at all.'

'She's a cutie, does she like reality stars?' Travis asked Ryan about the bubbly blonde trying to get a reaction.

1415889859723_wps_21_image007_png.jpg

Why me? Skye wasn't at all impressed with Leo's best friend Johnny put her up

Skye wasn't at all impressed when Leo's best friend Johnny put her up.

'I'm nominating for a strategic purpose. I feel that she's a threat… If he takes home the $200k I'm sure he will [appreciate me nominating Skye].'

Strategy Dave also got it in the neck from Johnny: 'I feel that he's a threat to Leo.'

Penny's mother had the house in stitches giving points to Leo for not wearing sunscreen and Travis for not being an environmentalist, while David's father, Melvyn, also had rather questionable reason for one of his nominations.

1415889965898_wps_24_image004_png.jpg

All of the LOLs! Penny's mother had the house in stitches giving points to Leo for not wearing sunscreen and Travis for not being an environmentalist

1415889962677_wps_23_image006_png.jpg

Oh la la! Michael, Lina’s French boyfriend gave David three points for not being sincere enough

He gave Leo one point for eating too much but he really had his sights set on Priya, who he definitely wants out.

'She was going around telling everybody in the house that David threw Ryan under the bus, and that was really deceitful. She planted that seed into people’s heads… I believe in fairness and that wasn’t fair.'

Skye's sister Kahla, 14, gave David four points, telling Big Brother: 'I feel that if he's annoying me, he's annoying Skye, and I don't like his smart attitude and I don't think Skye would appreciate it either.'

1415890002518_wps_25_image002_png.jpg

Strategy! As Head of House, Travis was the last ever housemate to nominate issuing three points to David and two to Ryan because he wants them out to increase his chances of winning

She also tried to put Lina up because: “You can’t be a true housemate if you haven’t had the full experience, and you have to be up for nominations to have the full experience of Big Brother.'

'Fair point,' Lina agreed from the lounge.

Michael, Lina’s French boyfriend gave David three points for not being sincere enough.

1415889765983_wps_18_image011_png.jpg

We're in the final! Lina and Penny are safe and will go straight to the final along with Travis

'I believe he is the least genuine housemate in the house, and most people can agree the game has gotten in his head a little bit.'

Ryan was also on his radar and gave him two points for 'strategy purposes'.

As Head of House, Travis was the last ever housemate to nominate issuing three points to David and two to Ryan because he wants them out to increase his chances of winning.

Funnily enough, Lina and Penny are safe and will go straight to the final along with Travis.

1415889704344_wps_17_bbaus_0624_jpg.jpg

No holds barred! The shocks didn't end there and Richard also decided to drop a few in his post-eviction chat

The shocks didn't end there and Richard also decided to drop a few in his post-eviction chat.

The latecomer blamed Skye for causing the most disharmony in the house saying she needs to mature.

'You are 20. You are an adult. You are living with other people you need to contribute. There are other people in the house as well.

'Have a bit of a think about your actions,' he added.

He said he was closest to Lina, believed Priya would win and added that he would miss Leo least because of his over-eating.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...es-Big-Brother-nominations.html#ixzz3Iy4WRttf

On the move! Big Brother star Lawson Reeves plans to relocate to Melbourne with his reality TV girlfriend Cat Law after very public affair inside the compound

• Big Brother is known for creating a stir, and this year the attention is firmly set on evicted contestants, Lawson Reeves and Cat Law, who indulged in a very public affair while in the televised house.

Now Lawson, 23, has shared his plans to move to Melbourne and live with his new 31-year-old girlfriend in this week's issue of OK! magazine.

The move comes after the intense scrutiny the couple have faced upon leaving the channel Ten TV show, which broadcast Lawson cheating on his girlfriend of five years, Candice Leeder.

Scroll down for video

+7
    Heading south: Lawson Reeves has decided to move to Melbourne in the new year to be with his new girlfriend Cat Law, who he had an affair with in the Big Brother house

• Coping flack: The loved up couple have received a lot of negativity towards their unconventional relationship that saw Lawson cheat on his girlfriend of five years, Candice Leeder

With Lawson living in Perth, and Cat located in Melbourne, the move is a big one for the lovebirds.

'We live in separate states and that's a big challenge, but I'm looking at moving to Melbourne and giving it a crack,' Lawson told the weekly magazine.

The electrical apprentice will be taking the plunge in the new year once the 'novelty' of their coupling, as he terms it, has disappeared from public interest.

+7
      You can't help who you fall in love with: The pair have been spending every minute together since they were both evicted from the television program. Here they sit with recently evicted Aisha McKinnon

The pair have been spending every minute together since they were both evicted from the television program two days apart at the start of November.

Lawson has since been spotted in Surfers Paradise affectionately hugging Cat and laughing with her.

Lawson and his new midwife girlfriend were last spotted out and about on the Gold Coast on Tuesday, with Lawson even taking the liberty to feed Cat a saucy sausage snack.

After satisfying their cravings the pair headed to Dreamworld for the live eviction of Big Brother.

+7
      Rolling with their homies: Lawson and Cat were last spotted out and about on the Gold Coast on Tuesday

+7
      Puppy love: The couple headed to Dreamworld for the live Big Brother eviction where they played with puppies

Looking tanned and with a curious-looking quiff, Lawson wrote on his Instagram page as he sat backstage at the Big Brother eviction.

'Nothing like puppies in the green room to keep you entertained before the show,' he captioned a photo of himself nuzzling up to some pooches with Cat by his side.

Insisting they are taking things slowly out of respect for Candice, Lawson told Daily Mail Australia last week that she didn't want to speak to him.

'When she does or when she feels like she does, I'm ready to have that conversation with her,' he added.

+7
      Noshing: Lawson lovingly fed his older girlfriend a sausage roll as they walked through the city centre

+7
      Hear all about it: Cat and Lawson chat about the future of their relationship to OK! magazine this week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...iend-Cat-Law-public-affair.html#ixzz3IvyjVKmi

• Big Brother is known for creating a stir, and this year the attention is firmly set on evicted contestants, Lawson Reeves and Cat Law, who indulged in a very public affair while in the televised house.

Scroll down for video

+7

+7

+7

+7

+7

+7

how cat takes it eating that sausage roll

'You'd have to ask them!' Chrissie Swan is in the dark after mysteriously being dumped from Melbourne station MixFM as they prepare to be re-branded under KIISFM

In the past few weeks, Sydney FM radio stations have undergone some major changes for the 2015 lineup.

And now, Melbourne networks are experiencing the same dramatic shake ups after a surprising announcement from Australian Radio Network on Sunday.

Radio veteran Chrissie Swan has been replaced by comedian Matt Tilley on Melbourne breakfast radio station MixFM, while her former co-host Jane Hall stays on.

1416122962640_Image_galleryImage_Chrissie_Swan_from_The_Ci.JPG

The 41-year-old has co-hosted the breakfast slot since 2012 with Hall and ARN thanked her for her services in a prepared statement.

'Chrissie has been a valued member of the team at Mix101.1 and ARN, where her bright personality and infectious humour has endeared her to audiences. ARN wishes her every success in the future,' it read.

Taking to her Facebook page, Swan addressed the speculation, hinting that due to the re-branding of the Mix network, her services were no longer required.
1416122943016_Image_galleryImage_chrissieswan_jpg.JPG

1416125679997_wps_5_SnipImage_JPG.jpg

'I am sad too and will miss each and every one of you...Business is business and I suppose a new station (kiis) needs a new show' she wrote.

Swan seemed to be in the dark about her departure after addressing her followers on Twitter earlier in the day who questioned the announcement.

After one follower asked why she was leaving, the former Big Brother contestants tweet back was ominous.

'@breephelpsy you'd have to ask them my darling. I've loved my time and had a ball! X'

1416125699638_wps_6_Chrissie_Swan_tweet_png.jpg

There currently seems to be no plans to keep Swan on radio as she remains unsure of what her role will be in the new year.

After a follower on social media asked if she would be making a return , she replied '@BlakeyBoy88 not sure Blake! We'll see xxx'.

The news comes a week after that the same Melbourne station announced it would be replacing Tim 'Rosso' Ross on the drive slot for the pairing of comedians Dave Hughes and Kate Langbroek.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rne-station-MixFM-prepare-branded-KIISFM.html

Former Big Brother housemate Ben Zabel drug overdose

The former housemate had to be treated by paramedics at his Brisbane apartment on Saturday evening and was later taken to hospital where he stayed overnight.

A source close to the 32-year-old told news.com.au exclusively that he “overdosed on a variety of medications late Saturday night, and was rushed to hospital to be treated.”

The insider added: “Ben was seen by Mental Health on Sunday and was then released on Sunday afternoon. He is quietly recovering.”

The source added that Zabel is “still very out of it, and is recovering at home.”

Zabel posted a photo to his Instagram account on Sunday afternoon of his hospital wristband, along with the caption: “As Mark Twain once said — “Reports of my dearth have been greatly exaggerated (sic)”. Thank you to all the staff at Royal Brisbane.”

Moire at source
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...el-drug-overdose/story-fn907478-1227125554701

Former Big Brother housemate Ben Zabel drug overdose

The former housemate had to be treated by paramedics at his Brisbane apartment on Saturday evening and was later taken to hospital where he stayed overnight.

A source close to the 32-year-old told news.com.au exclusively that he “overdosed on a variety of medications late Saturday night, and was rushed to hospital to be treated.”

The insider added: “Ben was seen by Mental Health on Sunday and was then released on Sunday afternoon. He is quietly recovering.”

The source added that Zabel is “still very out of it, and is recovering at home.”

Zabel posted a photo to his Instagram account on Sunday afternoon of his hospital wristband, along with the caption: “As Mark Twain once said — “Reports of my dearth have been greatly exaggerated (sic)”. Thank you to all the staff at Royal Brisbane.”

Moire at source
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...el-drug-overdose/story-fn907478-1227125554701

That's really sad..... :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back