Skip to main content

2014 House...

It is about time...

BB%20House%202014%20-%20199.jpg

So I wasn't too far off... I knew there was a 'kink' in the power room/task room corridor of some sort but couldn't get the specifics til now. This also answers where the upstairs access is for crew.

BB-House-2014---199-(marquisite-comparison).jpg

EDIT: Looking at it further, this must be a 'work in progress' house plan - the pool shape is more elaborate, the treehouse isn't quite the same and the placement of the bed and television in the sanctuary is also different.

It is about time...

BB%20House%202014%20-%20199.jpg

So I wasn't too far off... I knew there was a 'kink' in the power room/task room corridor of some sort but couldn't get the specifics til now. This also answers where the upstairs access is for crew.

View attachment 45020

EDIT: Looking at it further, this must be a 'work in progress' house plan - the pool shape is more elaborate, the treehouse isn't quite the same and the placement of the bed and television in the sanctuary is also different.
Pretty damned close, my friend. Top marks for perception! :)

Wonder if TV3 just copied Marquesite - strange how it's so right yet they get the pool so wrong.

Maybe originally they planned to tweak it - glad they didn't.

One thing I will say from that plan is actually it's a pretty bad layout when it comes to filming the show - not sure how much if filmed by remote cameras and how much by manned cameras but they either need a lot of camera men in the runs or to ask housemates to pause for a minute while they reset the cameras everytime they walk into a different room. I wouldn't be surprised if they did that at all.

One thing I will say from that plan is actually it's a pretty bad layout when it comes to filming the show

I was going to say that too. Actually, it's a pretty bad layout generally speaking. It's just so... bleh.

Back