Skip to main content

2014 House...

They showed a house plan in the story, but had the foresight to cover the house part with other papers. There might be something of interest if anyone got a screenshot though. (?)

So I've tried overlaying what I think are walls in that not very clear blueprint over my 2013 layout (because the official one sucked):

BBAU9---2014-Houseplan-Teasers-4.jpg

Red walls are unchanged.

@Gibo_33 Nah I don't think so. Whatever is on the 2nd floor would be a smaller type room - the nature of the roof of the shell would prevent larger rooms due to lowering ceiling heights. The grey, washed out lines are the 2013 plan FYI.

@Gibo_33 Nah I don't think so. Whatever is on the 2nd floor would be a smaller type room - the nature of the roof of the shell would prevent larger rooms due to lowering ceiling heights. The grey, washed out lines are the 2013 plan FYI.
Ohh okay, I reckon the diary room is the only upstairs room.

@marquisite: Probably useless information at this stage, but the pic you posted of the unfinished lounge room above (thanks, by the way) seems to be looking out the front door and over the yard, placing it in a similar place to last year's living room, if this helps with your floor plan at all.

Back