Skip to main content

2014 House...

@ AlexMavroidakis: @ behindbb We're about to start renovating - have you organised your satellites to take pictures of the house from outer space?

Ha ha gise he is onta us.

so um... anyone in QLD got a quadcopter?

That is fantastic news. My number 1 hope for this season is that they did a full revamp of the house because the past 2 seasons houses have been similar. I also hoped they would do something a little different to the norm and multiple stories is definitely "different". I wondered if they would mix things up this year considering it is the 3rd series on Channel 9. Back when the show first started in 2001 on Channel 10, the first 2 seasons houses were similar and then they completely mixed it up in the 3rd series with the 2 houses theme. It seems the rebooted version on Channel 9 could follow a similar pattern. Similar houses for the 1st 2 seasons and then a complete mix up for the 3rd series with multiple stories.

but why would this be reported in the UK, and nothing in AU?

Hon clearly you have not been keeping up on the Australian media landscape. Daily Mail / Mail Online does Australian articles now as well, they have hired heaps of Australian journalists including the one who wrote the article - Taylor Auerbach who worked for the Telegraph (the Sydney Daily/Sunday one not the UK Telegraph) before being pinched by DM.

I can only apologise for the Daily Mail reaching your shores. Years ago we'd have packed off the lower lifes who now called themselves "Daily Mail journalists" on a boat and sent them to an island on the other side of the world. ;):rolleyes:

I just saw Sonia and Tim on the Today Show. They were just talking about general stuff in regards to the auditions and making some jokes. The only bit of information Sonia did reveal is what was in that article about the house. She said the house is going up and there is something not quite right about Big Brother this year.

I can only apologise for the Daily Mail reaching your shores. Years ago we'd have packed off the lower lifes who now called themselves "Daily Mail journalists" on a boat and sent them to an island on the other side of the world. ;):rolleyes:

Yeah, but then we got our own back when we threw a Rupert back. ;) ;) o_O

Hon clearly you have not been keeping up on the Australian media landscape. Daily Mail / Mail Online does Australian articles now as well, they have hired heaps of Australian journalists including the one who wrote the article - Taylor Auerbach who worked for the Telegraph (the Sydney Daily/Sunday one not the UK Telegraph) before being pinched by DM.

that seems pretty stupid, why would anybody go online to read a newspaper from another country, wanting to find articles about their country?

Goon said in another thread the multi-storey thing is not happening. But, take it with a grain of salt.

How many times have pre-season promises turned out to be giant fibs.

that seems pretty stupid, why would anybody go online to read a newspaper from another country, wanting to find articles about their country?
The Daily Mail Australia to launch online in 2014
Published: 23:30 GMT, 26 November 2013 | Updated: 00:55 GMT, 27 November 2013

The Daily Mail Australia is set to launch online in 2014
Sydney, Australia: Mark Britt, CEO, Mi9 and Martin Clarke, Publisher, MailOnline, today announced that Mi9 and dmg media, parent company of MailOnline, have agreed to form a joint venture to bring the Daily Mail website to Australia in early 2014. dailymail.com.au will provide original Australian content while leveraging the global resources of dmg media, Mi9 and the Nine Entertainment Company.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2514118/The-Daily-Mail-Australia-launch-online-2014.html#ixzz2xov72wes
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Goon said in another thread the multi-storey thing is not happening. But, take it with a grain of salt.

How many times have pre-season promises turned out to be giant fibs.
Take what with a grain of salt? What Goon said?

Back