Skip to main content

2014 House...

It also shows how high the existing ceilings are in some sections and how much room there is in the roof.

God I remember when these photos first showed up online
Felt so sad to see what happened to the house :-(

I still don't think a second floor would work with the current compound, it's over 10 years old. And isn't in the best of shape.

Plus, it would be very limited in terms of location and size.
It would have to be remote cameras.
As there would be no easy way to get camera men up there.

as for the out in the "up and out" bit, maybe theyre extending more into the old FNL arena?
were there useable camera runs in that wall last year? (i honestly cant even remember what it looked like :S)

This is just something they've thrown out here to get people talking which likely has very little to do with the show... Wasn't the teaser last year that the house was going "sky high"? And we all know now how much that actually related to what they were actually doing...

Remember back when season3 launched and the opening titles, had the sky lounge.
And every jumped at the idea of the second floor

This is just something they've thrown out here to get people talking which likely has very little to do with the show... Wasn't the teaser last year that the house was going "sky high"? And we all know now how much that actually related to what they were actually doing...
I don't remember BB having a promo about sky high. Sky High was the tag line for the the last Block season.
All I remember is the 'twist'

I don't remember BB having a promo about sky high. Sky High was the tag line for the the last Block season.
All I remember is the 'twist'

it was just a photo on fb with the title "something something sky high something" IIRC

Yes, everyone thought it was.

That picture of the roof shows how and when they need to get into the roof for anything, just like your own roof, you have a man hole.

Let me tell you, it ain't big enough for a 2nd floor in there and they won't build a 2nd floor inside the original building if they did build up.

The only "2nd floor" that I can remember were the entrance/exit steps in BB05.

Wasn't the 2003.. Square and round houses bedroom up stairs.. Kind of lol I can't remember but I just seem to think that the "2 split" house design back then had a small upstairs bedroom area??

Wasn't the 2003.. Square and round houses bedroom up stairs.. Kind of lol I can't remember but I just seem to think that the "2 split" house design back then had a small upstairs bedroom area??

Ya it did seem that way but if it were actually the case you'd think HM's would have been seen on camera having conversations in the staircase ect...

Yes the 2003 bedrooms weres elevated a little bit from the rest of the house - but I wouldn't call it a split-storey.

bb03-stairs-to-bedroom.jpg
bb03-stairs-to-bedroom-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back