Skip to main content

2014 House...

Wow, it's so easy to forget how "simple" and how house-like the old houses were!

i think we should probably be focusing more on the "out" bit.

especially since the "up" bit would mean a treehouse at best.

Gosh I wish nearmap would hurry up and update their Goldie maps nothing since October!

Alex mentioned construction was starting soon a while ago. Does anyone know if they have started construction or knocking down walls at least? :)

Wow, it's so easy to forget how "simple" and how house-like the old houses were!

That's nothing. I remember the Diary Room from BBAU1, which seriously looked like a spare bedroom in someone's house. Just a small empty room with painted gib board walls with a power point(!) on one of them. And the chair of course.

If anyone has that season please cap a pic of the DR and post it.

Basic would be and understatement, yes.

I'm still sticking with the idea that they're pinching BBUK2013's "treehouse of love".
Despite trying I haven't been able to bring myself to watch any of BBUK, I think I made it a bit through the last opening night and it just didn't catch for me.

Treehouse of love - how well did that work for them? Did it encourage any romance?

I have no idea. I just thought of a treehouse matching the "up" (a tree) and "out" (outside) and googled it when the clues first came out. And waddya know? BBUK had a treehouse last year. That's all I know. :(

Not exactly what I'd call a "tree house" but you can interpret it that way I suppose.

@buck07: Your way of thinking sounds more spot to what'll more likely happen than a whole 2nd storey (let's be serious for a second). After all, if its been done in the UK it'll probably be done here!

If a UK-esque treehouse is the 'up and out' then I'd assume it'd work much like the Chillout Room from BB07 with a max number of HM's permitted at any one time (3 I think?).

@buck07: Your way of thinking sounds more spot to what'll more likely happen than a whole 2nd storey (let's be serious for a second). After all, if its been done in the UK it'll probably be done here!

If a UK-esque treehouse is the 'up and out' then I'd assume it'd work much like the Chillout Room from BB07 with a max number of HM's permitted at any one time (3 I think?).

Yup. And if they use the same design as the BBUK 2013 "treehouse" then that adds credence to the UK Mail Online article about a two storey house.

Next ?! ;)

Basic would be and understatement, yes.

I'm still sticking with the idea that they're pinching BBUK2013's "treehouse of love".

View attachment 38793

Yuck.. it looks sooo so fake and "set" like. God I hope they don't take that idea. I want to see a livable house, realistic looking house, not blues clues meets bear in the big blue house type of sh!t on my tv.
I hate this gimmicky crap that they keep throwing at us.. take us back to those good old days of bb01 - 03.. bare basic house design with realistic outcomes and proper "twists"

It would most likely be situated where the kitchen has been the past 2 series meaning the kitchen could move back inside.

make it a talking tree house, and youve got a winning idea! :vomit:

Back