Skip to main content

2014 House Sneakpeak Promo featuring The Block judges

Suppose I didn't remember seeing it last year because the show didn't feature quite as much bathing as other years!
Surly showed up in the drain next to them and I remember seeing than in there working out her nominations but that's about it!

Has BB Aus had a bath outside of the rewards room before? Can't remember one
Yes. Last years bathroom had two baths. :)

SepiaBirdSignature_zpsa97da567.gif

Tahan**

Also the HMs gave each other massages right in front of them on the long ottomans

So the stairs are for sure 100% outside the house inadequate those big blue doors. The new entry and exit doors?

I really do hope the Block room reveal idea is transferred into the house tour. It's one thing I normally struggle with. The super fast cameraman whip around as Sonia lets the descriptions tumble out of her mouth. A little slower with a more detailed eye will make me feel like I know where everything is. I seriously struggled wih the bathroom/bedroom layout in 2012

I really do hope the Block room reveal idea is transferred into the house tour. It's one thing I normally struggle with. The super fast cameraman whip around as Sonia lets the descriptions tumble out of her mouth. A little slower with a more detailed eye will make me feel like I know where everything is. I seriously struggled wih the bathroom/bedroom layout in 2012
Yes, because of the way the 2012 house tour was undertaken, I had trouble distinguishing where everything was in relation to everything else. I originally thought that the Diary Room was were the bathroom was and that the bathroom was where the Diary Room was. :wacky:

SepiaBirdSignature_zpsa97da567.gif

Sonia should do the house reveal from INSIDE the house, herself.

Gretel originally did that and I liked when she did.
This was done in 2001 & 2002. The problem with this was that Gretel was always in a rush before the housemates arrived so we didn't really get a good look at the House. Although I can say it was probably better than the past couple of years so I'm all for it! :)

Sonia should do the house reveal from INSIDE the house, herself.

That won't happen.. It's not channel 10 remember.
Channel nine have a time crunch these day's.. They like to cram the entire launch show into an hour or just over.
That's an hour to introduce housemates, show the house and talk about potential twists.

Back