Skip to main content

2014 House Sneakpeak Promo featuring The Block judges

Wait, do you think the Block judges are actually going to be involved at the Launch? I didn't think of that.

Well they wouldn't fly them up there just to film a promo. I would say they are doing the house tour... probably not live, but it will be a tour. If its shot like they show the rooms on the block that will be a plus! Means we will be able to take in what it all looks like.

Well they wouldn't fly them up there just to film a promo. I would say they are doing the house tour... probably not live, but it will be a tour. If its shot like they show the rooms on the block that will be a plus! Means we will be able to take in what it all looks like.
I like your way of thinking!

So we know that there are stairs outside near the laundry, but in the promo it looks like the stairs that the judges are next to is inside.... Are there 2 sets of stairs?

So we know that there are stairs outside near the laundry, but in the promo it looks like the stairs that the judges are next to is inside.... Are there 2 sets of stairs?
Looks like it.

It looked like a staircase behind the judges when they walked through the yard door at the beginning of the promo too (entry/exit).

Looks like it.

It looked like a staircase behind the judges when they walked through the yard door at the beginning of the promo too (entry/exit).
I think that's just the roller door. If you watch episode 3 of BB2012 you can see it through the entrance when Ray and Benjamin walk in.

SepiaBirdSignature_zpsa97da567.gif

I wonder if we might get an upstairs viewing platform outside ala ukbb?

I see that they still kept the fake jungle leaves that surround the back corner of the backyard wall/camera windows.
They had like a "pet" possum or something in it last year

I wonder if we might get an upstairs viewing platform outside ala ukbb?

They should have Neale saying "Big Brother said we shouldn't go up there", and Shaynna "I don't care I'm going anyway..." and bolting up the stairs.

"THIS IS BIG BROTHER. SHAYNNA TO THE DIARY ROOM IMMEDIATELY":

Back