Skip to main content

2014 House Sneakpeak Promo featuring The Block judges

They should have Neale saying "Big Brother said we shouldn't go up there", and Shaynna "I don't care I'm going anyway..." and bolting up the stairs.

"THIS IS BIG BROTHER. SHAYNNA TO THE DIARY ROOM IMMEDIATELY":

They don't deviate from the script, so many of their "catch phrases" in it, acting fairly cringe worthy, the house looks good, but slightly tacky

Am I the only one whose not super keen on the backyard colour scheme? The house looks AWESOME but the orange and light blue is a bit ugh

They don't deviate from the script, so many of their "catch phrases" in it, acting fairly cringe worthy, the house looks good, but slightly tacky

Yeah the finishes looked cheap and poorly executed. They should have got Simon & Shannon to do their stairs.

Looks like a big white bath infront of the parot/galah wallpaper. I wonder if that's in the main house or the "rewards" room

To be fair, it's a TV "set" that only has to look good for 3 months.

Yes but TV is pretty forgiving of bad finishes. When I went to the set of "Shortland Street" in Auckland many years ago I was amazed how shit and unconvincing the work was, while it all looked fine on TV. So if crappy paintwork is obvious on TV it must be really, really sloppy.

Back