Skip to main content

2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow

The togs have been revealed...

286783-fee89b38-00cc-11e4-a9df-6cbc2a380379.jpg

I know fashion should not really matter in sports, but come on man! This is dreadful and I feel like Joan Rivers for having to say so! The games have not started well. No Basketball and it looks like they are wearing Billy Cart.

So the opening ceremony will start at 5:30 am this Thursday.

Anyone planning on watching? or just recording it too watch later?

So the opening ceremony will start at 5:30 am this Thursday.

Anyone planning on watching? or just recording it too watch later?

Wow, I didn't realise it was that soon. I won't be watching - hopefully they'll replay it on the weekend at some stage

Thanks for the heads up @inigo,
Likely will catch it during my usual insomnia breaks - usually awake around 2 or 3am, then 4 or 5am.
Awesome, I usually have to watch crappy morning shows

Prickly Thistle mascot, LOL.

Yeah, here we come the psuedo Americans of the Commonwealth Games - ie loud and winning a lot:)

MMMmmm a sweet montage of some of our champs saying how daggy the Comms are..

De Castella, Thorpie, Hayley Lewis, Lisa Curry Kenny Curry Kenny :D

The Aussie Cossies look quite weird.....white trousers do not look good on everyone :(

Rod Stewart is going to sing.

I am looking forward to the Gymnastics, the Diving and the Athletics...I used to love the swimming...I hope I can love it again.

Steve Hooker and Michael Diamond...interviewing each other???? Where is the Ceremony?

469932-6a709da6-12a2-11e4-ae81-95568c4ed36e.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1406145678][/DOUBLEPOST]Hurrah Ewan McGregor giving a bit of a pep talk about Unicef...spruiking for money for the kiddies

OMG..It's Captain Jack from Doctor Who!!!

There are some beautiful tartans in Scotland...but the singers and dancers are not wearing one of them :(

Such an ugly green...and the props look like theory were made out of cardboard.

Oh here is the Locjness Monster

Back