Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch Taping Updates/Discussion *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up on the live blog. Thanks to the people who went and spied for us. :)

I haven't really been following the lead-up to this year's BB, will see if my enthusiasm picks up.

Same with me. Last night was the first time I started to be interested. The only HMs I have seen on TV is the Indian girl. I mute the adds so I must have missed the other. I found out last in the forum that more HMs have been introduced.

I am still looking forward to the next 3 months. :watching: and I know I won't miss one minute of the show

HMs are up (only their order / links to blind reveal videos) on the official site: http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/housemates/

Lawson is in the HM16 'slot'. So much for my earlier attempts at sleuthing lol. :rolleyes:

I’ll never get my ‘P’ plates at this rate! Probably best to leave it to the experts…

Looking forward to tonight. Not long now!
Nice find :) Interesting that Lawson didn't go in last night seems they had ads about him saying will he have ultimate power...

giphy.gif

OMG! exciting news a fellow cat lady has joined! my gorgeous friend @amac has been watching since the chnl ten era and i have finally convinced her to join, PLAY NICE.

HMs are up (only their order / links to blind reveal videos) on the official site: http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/housemates/

Lawson is in the HM16 'slot'. So much for my earlier attempts at sleuthing lol. :rolleyes:

I’ll never get my ‘P’ plates at this rate! Probably best to leave it to the experts…

Looking forward to tonight. Not long now!
when Alex said he picked older HM this year I think he was just trying to fool us with those promo shots. they all look in their 40s!

Same with me. Last night was the first time I started to be interested. The only HMs I have seen on TV is the Indian girl. I mute the adds so I must have missed the other. I found out last in the forum that more HMs have been introduced.

I am still looking forward to the next 3 months. :watching: and I know I won't miss one minute of the show

I'll get into it, unless I give up after the first day or two. I haven't really seen the ads, I don't watch much telly.

Nice find :) Interesting that Lawson didn't go in last night seems they had ads about him saying will he have ultimate power...

@sav0001 put me onto it (posting about the Radar in another tread), but it is good to finally see some movement on the official site!

Yeah, I thought Lawson would have gone in on the first night, and am looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back