Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch Taping Updates/Discussion *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right.

Channel 9 should be sending their lawyers after Mike Smith! He caused this whole mess!

Behind Big Brother seems to be their easy scapegoat. As if they believe if they somehow silenced BBBAU, the leaks from a pre-recorded show would just magically stop...

Goes to show the critical thinking skills of those in charge.

Yeah a lot of flawed logic coming out of the Big Brother control room right now.

Not once have I seen some one say "now that I know the housemates names I don't want to watch anymore".

And the ones who don't want to know until the show is broadcast are keeping off social media.

I am going classy this year (instead of garish...so sorry about 2007) in Carla Zampatti

carla-zampatti-bridal-gown.jpg

I remember when we were looking for the Tobey Maguire look-a-like before I found one with a beard and thought it might be him.

Well I'm 99.99% convinced this is who we now know as David I have no idea about a last name though.

10006206_773347616018038_8274171162701294491_n.jpg

Phew, at least we dodged Zoolander with his tight jeans, Italian designer shoes, Italian designer hair, fabulous scarf and that Grade Cafe Frappe Mochachino Cappuccino Hazelnut Latte with skim milk a dollop of cream and sprinkle of chocolate.

Looks like a great bunch this year. I'm looking forward to it. Of course we haven't seen them in action yet but just by appearances they look a lot less "caricature" than a lot of last years hms (Ben, Katie & Lucy, Tim to some degree). Seems like they are going for less wacky characters and more about the game itself and how they interact to get further. Hopefully that matches up with the promise of being a bit more adult in content.

Also it seems likely that Lisa is Lisa Clark. She seems to know/be a friend of Krystal Forscutt (BB06)

16318363_gallery__598x400.jpg
IMG_3881_Jaime_Wright__Lisa_Clark_Low_Res__gallery__542x400.jpg

(on the right, for those that have trouble differentiating blonds haha)

Looks like a great bunch this year. I'm looking forward to it. Of course we haven't seen them in action yet but just by appearances they look a lot less "caricature" than a lot of last years hms (Ben, Katie & Lucy, Tim to some degree). Seems like they are going for less wacky characters and more about the game itself and how they interact to get further. Hopefully that matches up with the promise of being a bit more adult in content.

Also it seems likely that Lisa is Lisa Clark. She seems to know/be a friend of Krystal Forscutt (BB06)

16318363_gallery__598x400.jpg
IMG_3881_Jaime_Wright__Lisa_Clark_Low_Res__gallery__542x400.jpg

(on the right, for those that have trouble differentiating blonds haha)
We have a new winner :woot:

It's all very well to decide someone will get your votes if they're attractive, but I think we all remember 2006. Please, let's not do that again.

Never. Again.

I'm still rather amazed that Nine production crew let people in with their phones if everything was supposed to be so top secret. With most Nine productions in studios, people are told to surrender their phones before entering the studio and are given a ticket to collect their phones after taping. Yeah, I grew up at Nine as both my parents worked there so I find all this hoo har over leaks of info are hilarious! If they'd gone live, we wouldn't be scrambling for info here!

Also, you all rock for sharing all this stuff! Thank you! I should have joined earlier. :)

It's all very well to decide someone will get your votes if they're attractive, but I think we all remember 2006. Please, let's not do that again.

Never. Again.
I didn't say what she won

(its ME, gift wrapped and all)

Looks like Holly Valance

I'm still rather amazed that Nine production crew let people in with their phones if everything was supposed to be so top secret. With most Nine productions in studios, people are told to surrender their phones before entering the studio and are given a ticket to collect their phones after taping. Yeah, I grew up at Nine as both my parents worked there so I find all this hoo har over leaks of info are hilarious! If they'd gone live, we wouldn't be scrambling for info here!

Also, you all rock for sharing all this stuff! Thank you! I should have joined earlier. :)

The Camera guy next to me was on his phone heaps last night in between shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back