Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch Taping Updates/Discussion *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to a quick one by Tim (GO TIM) we have a photo with all 16 houseguests, and yes Aisha and Cat are hot babes.
With Lisa and Skye added to the pot (and don't forget Gemma) we have a feast for the eyes this season.
And for the ladies, Dion, Jake and Sam are quite good looking as well.

Well done Alex!!

Just for the ladies? How about us gay guys?
INSULT :p

because the whole series runs a day behind and it gives them a chance to edit the show.
also costs a lot less.
A live launch tonight and then a Day 0 daily show tomorrow wouldn't have put them ahead/behind of where they'll be by airing the launch tomorrow though.

There's no reason why the launch can't be live.

They just need to give the housemates a big task or lots to do straight after they enter so you have footage to fill the first daily show the next day. Then the schedule continues as normal. Simples.

From my understanding there was a segment or 2 to go explaining how the Pairs worked and the Opening Night Power Play, but that didn't happen.
That's the norm though isn't it - get the HMs in and maybe tease a twist or two but actually reveal the big twist once the audience has gone, either from the gallery or the camera runs.

Thanks to all those that provided info tonight and the BB producers should be thankful too - it's about the only genuine publicity they'll be getting for the launch.

There's no reason why the launch can't be live.

They just need to give the housemates a big task or lots to do straight after they enter so you have footage to fill the first daily show the next day. Then the schedule continues as normal. Simples.
But arent they 2 days behind? I think what would be better is live launch then the next night maybe background and videos of the HMs and an small update of first night then back to regular programming the following night

Just for the ladies? How about us gay guys?
INSULT :p

Sorry JordanS, but I walk the straight side of the street. I am busy watching the eye candy on my side.
But I do realize that every guy who walks your side does make it one less to compete with for the hot girls, so have at it!!

I am not going to lie, the male housemates all look similar and bland to me. I am excited to see all of the housemates personalities on display tomorrow night and Tuesday night though.

I can't believe all of the housemates names and pictures have been released:D

stupid question time!

do they usually release so many details on the new contestants before the opening night? I haven't looked into anyones details yet but have seen tv adverts introducing the contestants and I've always thought it was a big secret until they appear on stage. It's always been a big surprise to me who the new housemates are...are they doing things new this year or have I just been living with my eyes closed the last couple of years?

But arent they 2 days behind? I think what would be better is live launch then the next night maybe background and videos of the HMs and an small update of first night then back to regular programming the following night
Nah, they usually catch up after the first daily show which covers Day 0 and Day 1, or they hide it with the butchered weekend content.

Sorry JordanS, but I walk the straight side of the street. I am busy watching the eye candy on my side.
But I do realize that every guy who walks your side does make it one less to compete with for the hot girls, so have at it!!

What I am saying is that your post was saying that Dion, Jake & Sam were eye candy for just 'the ladies' as you worded it when there are other people out there who swing the other way.

oops just saw insider06 comments.....so it is a new thing this year!!! question answered already thanks..

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who helped with the launch coverage tonight. Great team effort.

Also, some observations:
  • I'm feeling optimistic about this series.
  • Housemates look pretty good.
Well that is good to read. I thought you said they reminded you of the 2008 bunch?

I know I am a bit late to the party with these.. I had a 2 hour drive to get back home after the show tonight.. but these are my first and only pics I got of the stage, auditorium before I had to turn my phone off.
10494611_527888920677757_91520511088357154_n.jpg

10653505_527888940677755_8608166413829789225_n.jpg

10574290_527888877344428_590630302771981189_n.jpg

That was the first time I have ever been to a show that was "enclosed" and blacked out without the grass seating.

theyre probably more worried mainstream media will run it tomorrow
Really they shouldn't be. If anything that's just more hype for a show that's going to be on the ass end of The Block for the next 6 weeks. They should actually be grateful that people are still this enthused about a 15 year old reality show- especially some of the diehards who really long for the Ch 10 days. I don't know... all this cloak and dagger and strong arm stuff seems a bit silly to me because people who were going to watch still will regardless and those who might've skipped it may be intrigued after getting tidbits.

I know I am a bit late to the party with these.. I had a 2 hour drive to get back home after the show tonight.. but these are my first and only pics I got of the stage, auditorium before I had to turn my phone off.
10494611_527888920677757_91520511088357154_n.jpg

10653505_527888940677755_8608166413829789225_n.jpg

10574290_527888877344428_590630302771981189_n.jpg

Great pics Robbie. I like those big circles in the 3rd pic specifically. Amazing

Really they shouldn't be. If anything that's just more hype for a show that's going to be on the ass end of The Block for the next 6 weeks. They should actually be grateful that people are still this enthused about a 15 year old reality show- especially some of the diehards who really long for the Ch 10 days. I don't know... all this cloak and dagger and strong arm stuff seems a bit silly to me because people who were going to watch still will regardless and those who might've skipped it may be intrigued after getting tidbits.
People may tune in for the surprise but we know DailyMail is gonna run that mic pac photo for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back