Skip to main content

Episode 2014 BB Launch Taping Updates/Discussion *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for providing updates tonight! Despite what Ch 9 seems to believe, hearing or seeing leaks beforehand doesn't damper my desire to want to watch the launch tomorrow night... in fact it gets me more amped for it! Fans are going to watch regardless if they think they know what's going to happen... same as the west coast and daylight savings time crew who read spoilers and then still watch the daily show when it's aired for them. There are always those bits and pieces that even the most intrepid reporter forgets to mention and nothing beats watching the real thing. Thanks again y'all!

Heyyyyy guys!!!! finally i can confirm ryan is from sydney and is the radiographer - that i auditioned with and got to round 3 with.
- the toby mcquire ' lookalike dude - i saw his face on the leaked doco thjng - there u go ryan. sydney radiographer. cheers guys

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for providing updates tonight! Despite what Ch 9 seems to believe, hearing or seeing leaks beforehand doesn't damper my desire to want to watch the launch tomorrow night... in fact it gets me more amped for it! Fans are going to watch regardless if they think they know what's going to happen... same as the west coast and daylight savings time crew who read spoilers and then still watch the daily show when it's aired for them. There are always those bits and pieces that even the most intrepid reporter forgets to mention and nothing beats watching the real thing. Thanks again y'all!
theyre probably more worried mainstream media will run it tomorrow

Apparently Big Brother production is pissed off++++

But I must say

We do this every season and have been doing it for quite some time. Yet they always act so shitty and surprised.

Pre-recording a TV show then expecting people not to talk about it after, or post things on social media IN 2014 is frankly, really out of touch with reality.
Yeah... maybe a live show would make all their troubles go away. Boo F-ing Hoo

Apparently Big Brother production is pissed off++++

But I must say

We do this every season and have been doing it for quite some time. Yet they always act so shitty and surprised.

Pre-recording a TV show then expecting people not to talk about it after, or post things on social media IN 2014 is frankly, really out of touch with reality.

So is using a CGI fish in a drain for story development. But here we are.

And while we're talking, how about that weekend when the live text feed was "moderated" to avoid spoiling a super tv exclusive scoop for Monday (that was found out anyway)... *cough* censored *cough* (Read: Intruder evictions/walking)

ryan is the no 6 in the list of housemates on that leaked photo line-up.

theyre probably more worried mainstream media will run it tomorrow
At least they've learned their lesson from last year when that stupid promo clearly spelt out the entire "twist" of 2013 weeks before the launch.

At least that's progress... I guess...

Heyyyyy guys!!!! finally i can confirm ryan is from sydney and is the radiographer - that i auditioned with and got to round 3 with.
- the toby mcquire ' lookalike dude - i saw his face on the leaked doco thjng - there u go ryan. sydney radiographer. cheers guys

Wait what?

Ryan from Gold/Coast Sydney is a Graphic designer
David is the Radiographer and I don't think he looks like Toby at all

Wait what?

Ryan from Gold/Coast Sydney is a Graphic designer
David is the Radiographer and I don't think he looks like Toby at all

Yeah... maybe a live show would make all their troubles go away. Boo F-ing Hoo
Actually, why isn't the Launch live? There must be some reason since they evict, nominate, finale live (and have FNL'd, sent intruders in, played games with Gretel etc live in the past too).

If they'd aired it tonight, tomorrow the daily show would've been isolated to the few hours of "Day 0", where the HM's are interacting with each other for the very first time (in most cases) - which is actually a key moment of the entire show. Instead, most of those important moments will never see broadcast. :(

We better not have to choose between Aisha & Cat. those 2 are the hottest chicks there!

Thanks to a quick one by Tim (GO TIM) we have a photo with all 16 houseguests, and yes Aisha and Cat are hot babes.
With Lisa and Skye added to the pot (and don't forget Gemma) we have a feast for the eyes this season.
And for the ladies, Dion, Jake and Sam are quite good looking as well.

Well done Alex!!

Actually, why isn't the Launch live? There must be some reason since they evict, nominate, finale live (and have FNL'd, sent intruders in, played games with Gretel etc live in the past too).

If they'd aired it tonight, tomorrow the daily show would've been isolated to the few hours of "Day 0", where the HM's are interacting with each other for the very first time (in most cases) - which is actually a key moment of the entire show. Instead, most of those important moments will never see broadcast. :(

because the whole series runs a day behind and it gives them a chance to edit the show.
also costs a lot less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back