8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who helped with the launch coverage tonight. Great team effort.

Also, some observations:
  • I'm feeling optimistic about this series.
  • Housemates look pretty good.
  • Big Brother production still paranoid as ever. Just got word that Channel 9's PR department is asking people to take photos of the stage down from Twitter.
  • Big Brother production obviously refreshing Behind Big Brother non stop.
  • Very fun throwing a bit of shade towards the official BB social media team.

Wowwwww, go BBB for this info, can't believe the PR department is doing that though :\

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who helped with the launch coverage tonight. Great team effort.

Also, some observations:
  • I'm feeling optimistic about this series.
  • Housemates look pretty good.
  • Big Brother production still paranoid as ever. Just got word that Channel 9's PR department is asking people to take photos of the stage down from Twitter.
  • Very fun throwing a bit of shade towards the official BB social media team.

And lastly, no word from Lil Sis yet. Her phone is now off.

Is there any chance David + Sandra could be a couple?
I was just watching the 2 by 2 commercial and the 2 that were holding hands look most like these 2...

but then where are the goths and the farmers?
i wouldnt look into the actors pairs that much

Disappointed, no hot guys this year. Well not from the photo anyway. Will wait and see how they look onscreen tomorrow night.

If that's the case.

In my defence for my earlier actions - you can check, but I've kept my mouth shut until now and only revealed that I knew who Jason was.

Please, don't blacklist me from becoming a future housemate for that (if you guys know who I am....)

I don't think Travis is Travis Tuck the player He had drug issues illegal ones unlike the Essendon saga which disrupted our BB viewing last year,and he left AFL was playing in SANFL so unless he has made the move back to Melbourne I don't think it's him There are a few players of that name in the AFL circles but he would have to be a fringe player like Ed was to do BB I feel as his commitment to a team would halt any real chance of being on a show like this. We can only hope he is as entertaining as Fitzy was and not like Ed. Looking forward to the show this year

Apparently Big Brother production is pissed off++++

But I must say

We do this every season and have been doing it for quite some time. Yet they always act so shitty and surprised.

Pre-recording a TV show then expecting people not to talk about it after, or post things on social media IN 2014 is frankly, really out of touch with reality.

Apparently Big Brother production is pissed off++++

But I must say

We do this every season and have been doing it for quite some time. Yet they always act so shitty and surprised.

Pre-recording a TV show then expecting people not to talk about it after, or post things on social media IN 2014 is frankly, really out of touch with reality.
So is using a CGI fish in a drain for story development. But here we are.

Also had a HUGE lol tonight when "Katie cupcake" went in and one of the first things she said to Priya was..
"It looks like a cheap, greek mansion" The camera guy across from me found that to be hilarious to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back