Skip to main content

✖ Ed FINALLY revealed his cards ✖

His next card is a restraining order against Jade. Woman's batshit insane and will probably be found standing at the foot of his bed watching him sleep when they're out of the house.

that's for sure. He thinks he's so smart and he got his cards out with the "relationship" with Jade! I mean come on, Ed do you think we're that stupid ?? Is there any person watching BB that really thinks there will be a real relationship between those two ??

Come on plople, vote to save DREW so we can evict this awful person that Ed is! He's been playing poor Jade from day one, he sucks big time!!!

Did anyone else notice jade and ed in bed at the end and she said something about she hopes she has him when they are out of the house, and he refused to respond? I agree that the romance thing was his 'cards'. And he really is a prick for that.

I thought his 'cards' had something to do with Tim? He said he would reveal all to the HMs but not yet....
I thought he had Tim figured out but now i think they all do lol too late Ed

I feel for Jade , I think she is genuinely smitten with Ed. It seems to me that Jade is the one who makes all the moves, she is the one that reaches for the cuddles and kisses and embraces him. Ed does not seem that warm with her and rather stiff. Watch him and you will notice this.
Tully and Drew had a more real affection for each other than Ed has with Jade.

I've noticed this too. It seems like he obligingly kisses her but it's so uncomfortable and awkward to watch! Tully and Drew had natural chemistry.. Ed seems to be obliging with a few kisses and then pushing her off in the final kiss. Poor girl.

I've noticed this too. It seems like he obligingly kisses her but it's so uncomfortable and awkward to watch! Tully and Drew had natural chemistry.. Ed seems to be obliging with a few kisses and then pushing her off in the final kiss. Poor girl.

Poor girl are you serious??

Because she's blonde she's automatically a bimbo who knows no better?
People need to stop treating Jade like she's stupid, she knows where she stands with him. She might not like it and she might be trying to take it further but the fact is she KNOWS
It's like last nights comment in bed, ok so as far as we know he didn't respond but the fact that she said it all just proves she knows whats going on

People need to stop treating Jade like she's stupid, she knows where she stands with him. She might not like it and she might be trying to take it further but the fact is she KNOWS
It's like last nights comment in bed, ok so as far as we know he didn't respond but the fact that she said it all just proves she knows whats going on

She knows she likes him more but I doubt she knows the extent of his disinterest. She wouldn't be kissing him and hugging him all day. I think she has a lot of excuses for his behaviour in her head.

She knows she likes him more but I doubt she knows the extent of his disinterest. She wouldn't be kissing him and hugging him all day. I think she has a lot of excuses for his behaviour in her head.

Yeah i suppose she could be making excuses but still i think she knows but as long as he allows it she'll continue to kiss and hug in the hopes he changes his mind.

What they're doing is i guess open for discussion because it's on TV but it's nothing new.....out here it's called bed buddies and most adults have had one....i just think she knows damn well where she stands she's just hoping to change his mind

I don't have a lot of respect for Eds' family but this is actually pretty clever. Does anyone else have their family or fans doing anything like it?

Tahans boyfriend is probably cursing as he drops more money on her. I don't mean she doesn't have a large fan base, just that I read somewhere that he has said he has been spending a lot of money voting for her.

Tahan's boyfriend is using his sponsors to put out so-called Community Service Announcements asking for votes
https://twitter.com/BottleORacing/status/386633262849724416
that is SELF-service announcement - he wants his gf to win at his fans expense

& he isnt doing her that many favours by calling Mikkayla a cane toad on twitter ... she's from Newcastle not Queensland so its NOT a reference to her state of origin!

I like Tahan and I'd prefer to see her progress further than Mikkayla - but with support like him who needs enemies? If Mikkayla isn't up next week (and she has Nomination superpower to help her avoid it) her fan base will be gunning for Tahan ... her only hope is NOT being up for eviction!

His next card is a restraining order against Jade. Woman's batshit insane and will probably be found standing at the foot of his bed watching him sleep when they're out of the house.

LOL so true.

Agreed, need to vote for Drew to get Ed OUT. Jade needs to snap out of this shit

I said poor girl because ( among other things)of the humiliation she will face when she gets out of there! Imagine the whole country (and beyond!) know what he actually thinks and has said and have witnessed her relentless pursuit of him! When she watches the show back and sees all the public commentary, she will be moritfied.. I assume. I'm no Jade fan, as many of you here can attest but it's embarassing watching her convince herself more and more every day that they are going to have this everlasting erelationship.. Imagine having conversations with people about how soon is too soon to say "I love you" and then finding out that he's telligeveryone that it's just a bit of fun in the house with no potential for a relationship! She is a thousand steps ahead of him and it's public and simply embarassing.. Hence, poor girl.

I don't know, even though I don't fully trust Ed (Jade is one of my favorites) I really do hope he actually likes Jade and comes around. I didn't really like Ed all this time and wanted him gone week after week, but lately he has been saying and getting involved more....maybe it is part of his plan, maybe not. Drew on the other hand was one of my fvs but now not so much unfortunately, he has become such a two faced person and bitches too much.....so I'll have to think about it...whether to vote to save Ed this week so Drew can go -_-

Didn't you see Drade on the live feeds yesterday? There was such great video and text, Jade is so glad for Drade and it's much better for her than this Ed stuff dragging her down.

Did anyone else notice jade and ed in bed at the end and she said something about she hopes she has him when they are out of the house, and he refused to respond? I agree that the romance thing was his 'cards'. And he really is a prick for that.

I wonder if he even heard that. Didn't think it was nice that he seemed to give no response at all. Hopefully he leaves tonight for jades sake alone.

I hope Drew's comment about Ed leaving this week (because Ed have Jade the lucky rock!) comes true!

Yeah I thought it was a bit of selective deafness of Ed's part.

Yeah I thought it was a bit of selective deafness of Ed's part.

It could have also been selective editing although she did say "i know you don't want to hear it" so i don't think she was expecting a response lol....maybe hoping for one

Ed had been talking about his "cards" for weeks, and after being put up for eviction against some of the strongest players, he said he is getting ready to play his cards.

Then in tonights episode, it was revealed that Ed had been asking Big brother for a date with Jade all week, why now? Oh yeah because he knows he is going home on Wednesday and finally decided to play his cards.

His cards were to imply the romance with jade is going somewhere..So that the viewers at home vote so they can see where the romance goes.. And perhaps even give them the hope of seeing intercourse on Tv? (The exact reason why couples have always been popular on big brother)

VOTE DREW TO EVICT ED BY DEFAULT. It comes down to Drew vs Ed.. It'll be a close call, every vote to drew will help send the Cardshark back into the ocean
Get rid of Ed and his cheater family and put MORE SAVES FOR DREW

I'm starting to think he never even asked big brother for a date. Why wouldn't they show him asking?? He might have just said it as a joke and BB just rolled with it. I still don't believe he has any cards!
I agree. He is too awkward and shy to be that strategic (asking BB for date so we can give sympathy votes and stuff).

Tim might do it, but not a guy like Ed.

Back