Skip to main content

✖ Ed FINALLY revealed his cards ✖

M

Meow

Ed had been talking about his "cards" for weeks, and after being put up for eviction against some of the strongest players, he said he is getting ready to play his cards.

Then in tonights episode, it was revealed that Ed had been asking Big brother for a date with Jade all week, why now? Oh yeah because he knows he is going home on Wednesday and finally decided to play his cards.

His cards were to imply the romance with jade is going somewhere..So that the viewers at home vote so they can see where the romance goes.. And perhaps even give them the hope of seeing intercourse on Tv? (The exact reason why couples have always been popular on big brother)

VOTE DREW TO EVICT ED BY DEFAULT. It comes down to Drew vs Ed.. It'll be a close call, every vote to drew will help send the Cardshark back into the ocean

I'm starting to think he never even asked big brother for a date. Why wouldn't they show him asking?? He might have just said it as a joke and BB just rolled with it. I still don't believe he has any cards!

I've been thinking for a while now the whole reason Ed kept Jade at arms distance for so long was because he wanted to delay "getting serious" for the weeks when he'd really need the coverage.

I've been thinking for a while now the whole reason Ed kept Jade at arms distance for so long was because he wanted to delay "getting serious" for the weeks when he'd really need the coverage.

My thoughts too. Now it was the right time for him to play that card. It was well played. I feel sorry for Jade

Last edited:

I agree, Jade has been play-ed.

I agree, Jade has been play-ed.

They are both playing at staying in. Not so long ago there was a scene on the bed where after Tully went that Jade wanted Drew and said that to Ed. Then when nothing came of her approaches to Drew she went back to Ed and started the cuddly routine.

Both playing each other in the hope the public doesn't see the true picture.
Both will be gone in the next evictions.

They are both playing at staying in. Not so long ago there was a scene on the bed where after Tully went that Jade wanted Drew and said that to Ed. Then when nothing came of her approaches to Drew she went back to Ed and started the cuddly routine.

Both playing each other in the hope the public doesn't see the true picture.
Both will be gone in the next evictions.

With all the theories I read, I don't know what to think anymore. I can't imagine Jade playing that game, but why not, it is possible.
I believed Ben, until I found out he was on the stage playing the role he is now playing in the house. Yes, I think I will allow for everything to be possible now

Ed had been talking about his "cards" for weeks, and after being put up for eviction against some of the strongest players, he said he is getting ready to play his cards.

well your avatar definitely wins over mine. so many things to look at and so colourful :) i feel mine is a bit bland :(

photo(11).jpg
Ed's brother has posted this on his blog today and fans are retweeting it
maybe the same fans who spent over $50 and had to prove it for a chance to 'Win a date with Ed'?

I don't know, even though I don't fully trust Ed (Jade is one of my favorites) I really do hope he actually likes Jade and comes around. I didn't really like Ed all this time and wanted him gone week after week, but lately he has been saying and getting involved more....maybe it is part of his plan, maybe not. Drew on the other hand was one of my fvs but now not so much unfortunately, he has become such a two faced person and bitches too much.....so I'll have to think about it...whether to vote to save Ed this week so Drew can go -_-

View attachment 33982
Ed's brother has posted this on his blog today and fans are retweeting it
maybe the same fans who spent over $50 and had to prove it for a chance to 'Win a date with Ed'?

I don't have a lot of respect for Eds' family but this is actually pretty clever. Does anyone else have their family or fans doing anything like it?

Tahans boyfriend is probably cursing as he drops more money on her. I don't mean she doesn't have a large fan base, just that I read somewhere that he has said he has been spending a lot of money voting for her.

Yes, this weeks date was a hand well played by Ed.... there will be teenage girls all over Australia calling to save the Ed and Jade love story and that spells trouble for Drew. There is no was Ed would admit this, though... I'm sure he still thinks he has "cards" to play on Tim & Drew talking about other HM - but no one cares about that.

The episode tonight proved that Ed's game plan is to create a showmance, especially because as BB said it, he's been asking for the last few weeks now. I see this as two possible reasons 1) Because it keeps viewers interested, therefore votes. 2) To promote the possible Win A Date with Ed plan. Obviously Ed is getting desperate, and if this was one of his "cards" then well played, because it will certainly help. :confused:

I can just hear Ed and his brother and friends talk about his strategy. OK You can pick any one of the girls but make sure you keep the boat of until the last month so the viewers will want to see how the romance will evolve.

I really think he is someone who would do the above.

ETA: But will the public buy Ed's act? I wonder because Tahan is also saying he keeps on telling her he does not want anything with Jade.

Last edited:
What an edit for Ed last night. BB producers don't want him gone thats for sure.

Ed has played the Queen of Hearts during the last few days. All we have seen is non stop open kissing with Jade and on the eve of his expected eviction a romantic dinner date, including Surly.

I think JadEd has always been on Jades cards, so whether shes being played or she's finally played Ed, I don't know but shes wanted this romance since week 2 to further herself in the game.

I feel for Jade , I think she is genuinely smitten with Ed. It seems to me that Jade is the one who makes all the moves, she is the one that reaches for the cuddles and kisses and embraces him. Ed does not seem that warm with her and rather stiff. Watch him and you will notice this.
Tully and Drew had a more real affection for each other than Ed has with Jade.

Back