Skip to main content

…Tv ads / promos / TV shows and movies that make ridiculous claims and insult your intelligence… (or are great)…

Transforma ladder is now being flogged for half price... Google search suggests it costs $850 :oops: (for a f***ing ladder) :roflmao:

& now you can score it for $425 & probably $50 for delivery...
Its still too much, you can buy same for half this price... I've never bought anything from these TV shop adverts, they're just so expensive - well, you have to pay for the squillions of dollars in advertising costs they must splurge on their annoying TV ads..

"How much will you pay? Don't answer - we have a very special offer for the viewers..."

My mum rang up these twats years ago as she was trying to see how much it was to get one for my father.. She asked the price and the sales guy kept saying, "How much do you want to pay?" - she said "Fuck All" and hung up - he rang back and told her off for swearing... She really gave him a mouthful then :biggrin:😊

…anybody remember ‘Spirograph‘?… I remember buying the kids a Spirograph for Christmas once to share with each other so they could get some entertainment for ages… they asked me to show them how it worked… when I showed them one said “is THAT all it does… draw circles?… how boring!”… I ended up being fascinated by the variety of circular patterns it could create… I was the ONLY one lol!… boy didn’t I get that present wrong lol!… cheers.

F7F22475-4AA7-4C83-B614-DC3E9421382F.jpegC5712264-0F01-4805-BC7C-0F95298AE559.jpegB13F54F3-E335-442D-9E84-BC31A758587E.jpeg

Last edited:
Transforma ladder is now being flogged for half price... Google search suggests it costs $850 :oops: (for a f***ing ladder) :roflmao:

& now you can score it for $425 & probably $50 for delivery...
Its still too much, you can buy same for half this price... I've never bought anything from these TV shop adverts, they're just so expensive - well, you have to pay for the squillions of dollars in advertising costs they must splurge on their annoying TV ads..

"How much will you pay? Don't answer - we have a very special offer for the viewers..."

My mum rang up these twats years ago as she was trying to see how much it was to get one for my father.. She asked the price and the sales guy kept saying, "How much do you want to pay?" - she said "Fuck All" and hung up - he rang back and told her off for swearing... She really gave him a mouthful then :biggrin:😊

…the guy doing the ad sounds like a real arrogant prick that loves the sound of his own voice… something like Scott Cam who has such a massive ego… cheers.

…stuffit!… I’ve posted the ‘Spirograph’ post in the wrong thread!… it’s supposed to be in the ‘things you remember as a kid or teenager’ thread… oh well… here goes another re-post again lol!… cheers. 😬🥴😩

The business, Global Shop Direct should be prosecuted and closed down.. Even just so we don't have to stomach their annoying adverts :biggrin:
The latest ad to make a return is that garbage product, 'Scratch Solution' which they tout as being able to remove scratches from your car..

Quick google search for this product on review sites :oops: out of 118 comments - 91 are 1 star & state it is a complete sham, doesn't do a thing.. So why are they still allowed to sell this crap ???

The business, Global Shop Direct should be prosecuted and closed down.. Even just so we don't have to stomach their annoying adverts :biggrin:
The latest ad to make a return is that garbage product, 'Scratch Solution' which they tout as being able to remove scratches from your car..

Quick google search for this product on review sites :oops: out of 118 comments - 91 are 1 star & state it is a complete sham, doesn't do a thing.. So why are they still allowed to sell this crap ???

…the problem is that nobody bothers to hold them accountable for their claims… it’s like when pharmaceutical companies make claims about certain products enhancing performances etc… but there’s always somebody willing to pay the big money… what about that guy that sprays some stuff on half his head and says it grows healthier hair?… knowing me… if I used this so called miracle spray I’d probably get some of the overspray on my eyelids and would be walking around with massive hairy eyelids or something… cheers.

…I really have to laugh when news reporters and their cameramen are standing outside of a courthouse or somebody’s home or whatever and a person comes out and then they pounce upon them… and when that particular person lashes out at the cameras being shoved right into their faces (whatever happened to ‘personal zones’ and staying certain distances from people out of respect) and are being asked ridiculous questions by shouting out things like “did you kill her?”… then when that person punches that reporter or cameraman and smashes their camera they say “he… he… he… ATTACKED ME!”… and are genuinely shocked as to why they did it!…

…if I was pounced upon with a cameraman shoving that camera so close to my face… I would stop in my tracks … grab the camera… bend the cameraman over… and then shove the camera up his arse… lens first!… and the reporter himself?… shove the microphone up his arse too!… after all… reporters often talk through their arse… this time the whole world will hear it crystal clear… cheers.

⭐⭐⭐THE ALL NEW ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!!!!!!⭐⭐⭐️…

…have you ever wished to have that little extra ‘zing’ in your love life?… have you ever wanted that ‘added excitement’ added to that same old boring sexual routine in your life?… well wish no more!!!on offer today from the Klevarange Shop is the remarkable ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!… it pummels/pounds and punishes your glory hole into complete pleasurable submission within 14 minutes!… everybody has 14 minutes!…

…while penetrating your chocolate starfish it lubricates/rotates/vibrates and twists it’s way in with perfect precision with our bluetooth remote control feature that has 10 different speeds with the option to rotate some of the attachments either clockwise or anti-clockwise at whatever speed of your choosing!…

but wait!… there’s more!!!be one of the first 27 people to order this right now and we will send you for free…

(1)… the automated ‘testicle tickler’ (with heated ball warmer) for men or the ‘fanny fluffer’ for the ladies…

(2)… the automated ‘willy wiggler’ that wiggles it in full 360 degree circles for men or the ‘fanny whoosher‘ (clit cuddler) for the ladies…

(3)… the automated ‘pube groomer’ for both the men AND ladies…

…and if you order it RIGHT NOW we will throw in for no cost to you… the fully automated ‘hole stretcher’ for those that are ‘too tight’ or are complete virgins!… it lubricates and slowly stretches the anus or vagina to the desired width with a gentle soothing motion to save you from complete trauma!…

...it comes in different colours such as Red to blend in with the redness of you bum cheeks or Blue to blend in with bruised bum cheeks or Yellow to blend in with old bruises… the different colours are endless!… AND if you order right now by phone our operator will talk dirty to you until you cum at no added cost!!!… that’s right!… at no added cost!!!…

…but just when you think there is no more… we’ll send you three great CD’s completely for free ‘Bumhole Bandits’/‘Do Vegans Eat Vaginas? (they are a form of meat afterall) and ‘Glory Hole Gladiators’… all yours for free!… so don’t hesitate… order now before it’s too late!… here are some satisfied customers…

Rodney from Sydney;… “hi… I’m Rodney… since I bought my ‘ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!’ I have never been happier… because of the fully automated ‘hole stretcher’ feature… every time I smoke a cigarette I can now fart a perfect smoke ring out of my arse after taking a single puff!… it’s a great party trick… I am so popular at orgies now thanks to the ‘ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!‘… I’m such a happy chappy!”…

Sandra from Melbourne;… “hi… my name is Sandra… since I bought my ‘ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!’… it’s a pleasure to be alive!… using the ‘fanny whoosher’ feature… every time that I use it both of my eyes end up in the same eye socket from sheer pleasure!… I’ve never felt such pleasure before!… thanks ‘ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!‘… you’ve changed my life!…

…”they are but two of our satisfied customers… so get your ‘ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!’ right now before it’s too late!… contact us on 0269696969 now!”.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

…this is about the only thing that they haven’t tried to sell yet… cheers.

…the latest ’up & go‘ Ad where two moronic buffoons are loading up a car where two of thier mates are already in the car… you know… this one…

1B661415-A769-48AD-9541-C1E55DBAD889.jpeg

…these pair of idiots are completely filling up the car so much with junk that they will have absolutely no clear vision of the road behind them while driving… it would be completely against the Law for them to drive the car like that…

AB1DF518-B4A5-481B-81C7-35D84DBF7A36.jpegE20BA05F-7815-4AFC-A080-17EEE96FD994.jpeg3861E8B1-354A-4699-A6F4-B49B49CD228F.jpeg

…they are so stupid by filling up the front seats too… so how are they going to be even driving?… there’s not even room to operate the driving controls… are they really that stupid?…

401A30AA-A2FB-4327-B9D2-834DEC050C72.jpeg

…the idiots that think up these Ads must be complete imbeciles… why do they think these Ads are humorous in any way?… do they think that us viewer’s won’t pick up on these details?… that we are that thick?… what a ridiculous Ad… cheers.

…anybody remember ‘Spirograph‘?… I remember buying the kids a Spirograph for Christmas once to share with each other so they could get some entertainment for ages… they asked me to show them how it worked… when I showed them one said “is THAT all it does… draw circles?… how boring!”… I ended up being fascinated by the variety of circular patterns it could create… I was the ONLY one lol!… boy didn’t I get that present wrong lol!… cheers.

View attachment 59243View attachment 59244View attachment 59245
haha literally tangential made me think of this
deepest mandelbrot set zooooooom

…about a week or so ago we got so sick and tired of ’Koshie - Nat - Barrette’s’ and the other giggling self opinionated egos on the ‘Sunrise’ show on Channel 7 making a mockery of presenting the News that we finally snapped and began watching overseas News instead on SBS/SBSNews and SBS World Watch… between them we have seen the News from such countries like Germany / France/ Philippines/ Fiji/ India/ Canada/ USA and UK to name a few not to forget the Al Jazeera network… what a great move!…

…and what a breath of fresh air watching the News by professional presenters that just TELL YOU THE NEWS!… none of them giving you their ‘personal comments or opinions‘ on the stories or making ‘whimsical’ comments on the stories or making light of them but JUST PRESENTING THE FACTS of the story only!… ever since making the change has been so much less stressful at not abusing the TV whenever Koshie and his abysmal crew utter a word… it’s almost a competition between them to offer the ‘best personal opinion’ or something… it’s pathetic!… I highly recommend others to do the change… you’ll never be happier… cheers.

What was with those stupid Michael Hill Jeweller adverts??? They didn't inspire me to buy anything and I don't even know if they were selling anything. The stupid ads just showed him meeting someone and getting married.
I didn't even know the name of the Jeweller at the beginning of this post - I had to google married jeweller advert to find out who it was. So it didn't even make an impact of remembering the name.

Thankfully we don't see any more of the stupid ads, but I just wondered what the point of wasting all that money on a stupid ad campaign like that was for ???

What was with those stupid Michael Hill Jeweller adverts??? They didn't inspire me to buy anything and I don't even know if they were selling anything. The stupid ads just showed him meeting someone and getting married.
I didn't even know the name of the Jeweller at the beginning of this post - I had to google married jeweller advert to find out who it was. So it didn't even make an impact of remembering the name.

Thankfully we don't see any more of the stupid ads, but I just wondered what the point of wasting all that money on a stupid ad campaign like that was for ???
…I’m glad you wrote this Thing… I was wondering the same thing myself… I just don’t get it… what?… are we supposed to get involved in the on going love story that develops between them?… yeah riiiiiight!… it’s a shit Ad… another Ad that shits me?… the Malteser Ad where a baby stops crying… a woman is sitting on the floor… she sees her girlfriend walk in with a box of Maltesers… she stops… looks at the one sitting on the floor and then pours the Maltesers onto a table and then they bounce all over the place and then they erupt in laughter… what da fug are they laughing at?… what’s the point of the Ad?… I just don’t get it!… cheers.

⭐⭐⭐THE ALL NEW ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!!!!!!⭐⭐⭐️…

…have you ever wished to have that little extra ‘zing’ in your love life?… have you ever wanted that ‘added excitement’ added to that same old boring sexual routine in your life?… well wish no more!!!on offer today from the Klevarange Shop is the remarkable ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!… it pummels/pounds and punishes your glory hole into complete pleasurable submission within 14 minutes!… everybody has 14 minutes!…

…while penetrating your chocolate starfish it lubricates/rotates/vibrates and twists it’s way in with perfect precision with our bluetooth remote control feature that has 10 different speeds with the option to rotate some of the attachments either clockwise or anti-clockwise at whatever speed of your choosing!…

but wait!… there’s more!!!be one of the first 27 people to order this right now and we will send you for free…

(1)… the automated ‘testicle tickler’ (with heated ball warmer) for men or the ‘fanny fluffer’ for the ladies…

(2)… the automated ‘willy wiggler’ that wiggles it in full 360 degree circles for men or the ‘fanny whoosher‘ (clit cuddler) for the ladies…

(3)… the automated ‘pube groomer’ for both the men AND ladies…

…and if you order it RIGHT NOW we will throw in for no cost to you… the fully automated ‘hole stretcher’ for those that are ‘too tight’ or are complete virgins!… it lubricates and slowly stretches the anus or vagina to the desired width with a gentle soothing motion to save you from complete trauma!…

...it comes in different colours such as Red to blend in with the redness of you bum cheeks or Blue to blend in with bruised bum cheeks or Yellow to blend in with old bruises… the different colours are endless!… AND if you order right now by phone our operator will talk dirty to you until you cum at no added cost!!!… that’s right!… at no added cost!!!…

…but just when you think there is no more… we’ll send you three great CD’s completely for free ‘Bumhole Bandits’/‘Do Vegans Eat Vaginas? (they are a form of meat afterall) and ‘Glory Hole Gladiators’… all yours for free!… so don’t hesitate… order now before it’s too late!… here are some satisfied customers…

Rodney from Sydney;… “hi… I’m Rodney… since I bought my ‘ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!’ I have never been happier… because of the fully automated ‘hole stretcher’ feature… every time I smoke a cigarette I can now fart a perfect smoke ring out of my arse after taking a single puff!… it’s a great party trick… I am so popular at orgies now thanks to the ‘ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!‘… I’m such a happy chappy!”…

Sandra from Melbourne;… “hi… my name is Sandra… since I bought my ‘ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!’… it’s a pleasure to be alive!… using the ‘fanny whoosher’ feature… every time that I use it both of my eyes end up in the same eye socket from sheer pleasure!… I’ve never felt such pleasure before!… thanks ‘ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!‘… you’ve changed my life!…

…”they are but two of our satisfied customers… so get your ‘ANAL INTRUDER MARK 2022 MODEL!’ right now before it’s too late!… contact us on 0269696969 now!”.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

…this is about the only thing that they haven’t tried to sell yet… cheers.
Ben Dover is first in line to purchase said items lol

Aldi has spirograph sets on sale this week in their latest cattle-dog (24th October 2022)...

Aldi has spirograph sets on sale this week in their latest cattle-dog (24th October 2022)...
…really?… how about that lol!… maybe I should get one?… with my shaky hands from my stroke I might get some interesting patterns indeed!… lol!… no really… I’m dead serious… I might get one…cheers.

Back