Skip to main content

…Tv ads / promos / TV shows and movies that make ridiculous claims and insult your intelligence… (or are great)…

Looking at that screenshot of the guy with that flaming stick I think he might be on the wrong show? LOL! Did he not get a spot on "Australia's Got Talent"?? I thought this show called "The Voice" was only about singing? I guess not...lol

Cheers!
…I have absolutely no idea what he was doing on there Converse my friend… I don’t watch that shit but it looks so cringeworthy… how embarrassing would it be for that guy eh?… it’s terrible… cheers.

Ok now here's a couple of current tv ads that I think are great! LOL!

The first one here got me laughing when he looks at those people sitting at a cafe with what looks like some "trendy green goop" and he throws them a couple of bowls of oats and says "try something with substance"...LOL! I love it because it's sort of a throw back to the old school food instead of the current hip "green" culture food trends...LOL!

This one here below also cracks me up when he rips off his beard and throws it down at the bloke who trips and falls on the beard while running with the wheelie bins...lol. Classic ad I reckon! Cheers!

Last edited:

The first one here got me laughing when he looks at those people sitting at a cafe with what looks like some "trendy green goop" and he throws them a couple of bowls of oats and says "try something with substance"...LOL! I love it because it's sort of a throw back to the old school food instead of the current hip "green" culture food trends...LOL!

This one here below also cracks me up when he rips off his beard and throws it down at the bloke who trips and falls on the beard while running with the wheelie bins...lol. Classic ad I reckon! Cheers!

…in the first Ad… “ it’s time to wake the fake up”… lol!… funny as… cheers.

…I am so sick and tired of the ‘Sunrise‘ show on Channel 7 where the entire crew keep sucking up ‘Koshies’ arse… its really cringy… the worst one is ‘Barretts’… he has his tongue so far up Koshies arse that you can see his tongue poking out of Koshies mouth… it’s pitiful on how much he grovels up to Koshie… the rest of them are just as bad… Natalie Barr is just as pathetic… this is a typical morning on the show…

Koshie :… “good morning”…

The Crew:… “bwahahahahahaha!”… (Barretts makes sure that his laughter is the loudest)…

Koshie:… “but I only said ‘good morning’…”…

The Crew:… “bwahahahahahaha!”… (Barretts makes sure that his laughter is the loudest yet again)…

Koshie:… “what’s going on here?”…

The Crew:… “bwahahahahahaha!”… (Barretts makes sure that his laughter is the loudest and longest this time)..

Natalie:… “please stop it Koshie… I’ve just wet my knickers!“… (nobody laughs)…

Koshie:… “sorry”…

The Crew:…“bwahahahahahaha!”… (Barretts makes sure that his laughter is the loudest but a little muffled this time)…

Koshie:… “Barretts… what’s so funny?”…

Barretts:… “mufwaflasumatuhwilbexifgmhmah!”…

Natalie:…”sorry Koshie… he can’t answer you properly because his tongue is so far up your arse at the moment”…

Koshie:… “oh”…

The Crew:… “bwahahahahahaha!”… (Barretts makes sure that his laughter is the loudest in between deep gulping for air breaths)…

Koshie:… “hey wait a minute!… are you all sucking up my arse and laughing at anything I say just to grovel up to my massive ego?”…

The Crew:… (the crew whispering to each other)… “oh shit!… he’s onto us!”…

Koshie:… “ah fuck it!… I’m going home!”… as Koshie starts to walk away a very loud suction noise is heard… (it’s Barretts face letting go of sucking Koshies arsehole)…

The Crew;… “bwahahahahahaha!”… (Barretts makes sure that his laughter is the loudest yet again)…

…Koshie has left the building (cue the Elvis leaving the building music)… meanwhile… back at the studio… (a collective)… “bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”…

THE END… cheers.

…speaking of Natalie Barr… look lady… when you are ‘interviewing’ a Politician or whoever… when you ask them a question on anything at all… at least have the curtesy to allow them to answer it properly before you keep cutting them off in mid sentence with your next question… you are obviously trying to portray yourself as a ‘hard hitting riveting’ interviewer but it comes across as clumsy and unprofessional… please stop it… it’s impressing nobody… especially the person being interviewed… cheers.

I got only a few of the references in the second one. Couldn’t see the first.

…being colour blind as a kid made me miss out on seeing many glorious things… I could only see the colours red / yellow / black and white… about 5 years ago I saw ‘Enchroma’ glasses for colourblind people… they cost me at the time about $540… well… for only the 2nd time in my life I saw a rainbow in it’s complete glory in full colour today… I was mesmerised… nature in its full glory is such a wonderous thing…

…when I saw rainbows as a kid… I could only see the colours red and yellow in it… all the other kids would be saying all of the colours and I used to pretend that I could see them too so that they wouldn’t tease me… jeez it was good to see it for the second time in full colour today… my mind went straight back to my childhood when I used to lie to the other kids… lol!…

…just as a sidenote;-… I can now see the colour blue without the Enchroma glasses on… I was sitting at the dining room table in my house eating my breakfast with my sweet darling wife and suddenly (after 5 years of wearing the glasses) there were like weird flashes of light for a couple of seconds then suddenly… everything that were the colour blue… I could see them without the Enchroma glasses on!… it hasn’t happened with any of the other colours that I’m colourblind to yet… but here’s hoping that one day those colours will ‘turn on’ like the colour blue did…

…the ‘Enchroma glasses’ are fantastic… I was dubious about buying them at first but they sure as hell work for me… I’ve never looked back… I wear them whenever I leave the house… it’s like getting rid of your black and white TV and buying a colour one I imagine lol!… I’ve realised that green is the most predominant and varied colour with so many varied shades of vegetation (grass / trees and plants etc) and my most favourite colours (now that I can see them lol!)… are blue / orange and rusty objects… but my most favourite colour is… the human skin colour!… I used to see everybody as Zombies before until I got my glasses… but now skin colours are so fascinating believe it or not… when I look at people I can see an ‘aura’ around them… it’s like their skin ‘glows’… it’s incredible!…

…this is the website where you do a colourblind test before buying them… apparently there are a few different version's of colourblindness… https://enchroma.com/ … cheers.

First video: private?!?!? lol (hope you don't mind my pointing this out since I think I'm the only Yank here being blocked

In case youse guyse ever venture in my neck of the woods
Visit California ads
I'd even pick you up at the airport lol

Cool I really like the first visit California ad as soon as I heard the song "Don't Stop Me Now - Queen" being used in yet another great ad. Here is an older Australian TV commercial for Panasonic products featuring the exact same song by Queen!

Also a more recent Lego commercial here also features the same legendary song by Queen in this ad below:

Cheers! :D

Cool I really like the first visit California ad as soon as I heard the song "Don't Stop Me Now - Queen" being used in yet another great ad. Here is an older Australian TV commercial for Panasonic products featuring the exact same song by Queen!

Also a more recent Lego commercial here also features the same legendary song by Queen in this ad below:

Cheers! :D
Loved the Legos (even watched LegoMasters NZ...accents definitely harder to understand but not impossible lol) Cheers bach atcha

…’The Block’ must be running out of gimmicky ideas… they are now going to do houses in a country housing estate?… I always thought that the idea of a ‘block’ was a group of houses or apartments clustered together in a city environment?… I still think that they should get rid of Scott Cam… he is such a arrogant git… cheers.

…’The Block’ must be running out of gimmicky ideas… they are now going to do houses in a country housing estate?… I always thought that the idea of a ‘block’ was a group of houses or apartments clustered together in a city environment?… I still think that they should get rid of Scott Cam… he is such a arrogant git… cheers.
I think "The Block" or a block can mean many things. It could be a block of apartments, houses side be side on a street or acreage. We live on six acres and always refer to the outside as "the block" as in "I'm going to slash the block today".

Back