…Tv ads / promos / TV shows and movies that make ridiculous claims and insult your intelligence… (or are great)…

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
Looking at that screenshot of the guy with that flaming stick I think he might be on the wrong show? LOL! Did he not get a spot on "Australia's Got Talent"?? I thought this show called "The Voice" was only about singing? I guess not...lol

Cheers!
…I have absolutely no idea what he was doing on there Converse my friend… I don’t watch that shit but it looks so cringeworthy… how embarrassing would it be for that guy eh?… it’s terrible… cheers.

Converse

Ok now here's a couple of current tv ads that I think are great! LOL!

The first one here got me laughing when he looks at those people sitting at a cafe with what looks like some "trendy green goop" and he throws them a couple of bowls of oats and says "try something with substance"...LOL! I love it because it's sort of a throw back to the old school food instead of the current hip "green" culture food trends...LOL!

This one here below also cracks me up when he rips off his beard and throws it down at the bloke who trips and falls on the beard while running with the wheelie bins...lol. Classic ad I reckon! Cheers!

Last edited:

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
Ok now here's a couple of current tv ads that I think are great! LOL!

The first one here got me laughing when he looks at those people sitting at a cafe with what looks like some "trendy green goop" and he throws them a couple of bowls of oats and says "try something with substance"...LOL! I love it because it's sort of a throw back to the old school food instead of the current hip "green" culture food trends...LOL!

This one here below also cracks me up when he rips off his beard and throws it down at the bloke who trips and falls on the beard while running with the wheelie bins...lol. Classic ad I reckon! Cheers!

…in the first Ad… “ it’s time to wake the fake up”… lol!… funny as… cheers.