Skip to main content

‘Big Brother: Secrets & Lies’

So disappointed about the winner. I was rooting for Dexter and Gina to win. I wish they would show us the voting tally because I want to know if it was close between Dexter and Sam. Can kinda understand why people like Sam but I was hoping that the people who thought Sam was a boring housemate and the Gina fans after Gina's eviction would vote Dexter and push him over the line.

As to if this happens in our current BBAU, it might. Drew and Matthew add little to the show but both received huge amounts of save votes when they were up for eviction. Last night, I expected Tahan who has added a lot to the show to receive the most votes but she ended up with only 16%.

Noooooooooo... what a SHIT winner. He was a crap housemate.

I was a Gina fan. Gina or Dexter were so much more deserving.

Worst winner ever. Even worse than Rachael Rice. Did the public learn nothing from that? I FUCKING HATE POTPLANTS arghhhh

Poor winner, but kind of glad as it's two fingers up to the producers who made it the Gina and Dexter show. The others weren't really given a chance.

Well, I didn't want Sam to win. But I wouldn't go so far to say he's the worst winner ever. In fact, I'm not even all that upset he won.

Yes, I wanted Gina, Dexter, and even Charlie to win before him, but I always figure if you can make it to the end and the public votes for you, good for you! Even if I wouldn't have voted that way. I think I'd be more upset if he was lazy and seemed liked a jerk, but he honestly seems like a nice enough guy. So while I would have preferred a different outcome, good for him!

It's strange not having an episode to watch tonight. Oh well, just gotta make it to Thursday! You know, if the CBB crisis is real, they should offer a spot to Gina or Dexter. They're more of a celeb than the rumored Courtney Stodden!

I hate when potplants win. So disappointed.

Overall, a good series though, I think.

Poor winner, but kind of glad as it's two fingers up to the producers who made it the Gina and Dexter show. The others weren't really given a chance.
I'm sure producers have been losing sleep over Sam winning. That will teach 'em not to have critical success and be best rated BB series on Channel 5! After 20 odd seasons, producers now know giving pot plant activity a chance is more interesting than focusing on drama and entertainment. Let's hope they've learnt their lesson!

Bleaugh!

I suppose it was predictable. I'm glad Gina and Dexter were in the final 3, although I really hoped for Gina to take it and I thought the strength of the sympathy vote would only be strong enough to get Sam into third.

I guess if you've voting for who should get the cash, the other 2 don't need it and it will make a huge difference to Sam's life. But still... Bleaugh!

Never mind. No skin off my nose and I really enjoyed the series. Bing on the celebs!

It sounds like most of you ended this season of BBUK disappointed. Not trying to gloat, but lucky me - because I was thrilled with the result. The most good-natured person in the house won, and Dexter and Gina finishing off the final three was perfect.

Now I can't wait for celeb BB.

Sam won deservedly - it proves once again that potplants can be interesting when observed from the right angle. Not that I ever saw Sam as a potplant.

I wonder if the BBUK production team have a reshuffle now, a bit like we do in politics if something doesn't work out as expected. They seem to be editing and directing and manipulating just a bit too much. I agree with those who feel that Sam was never supposed to win... and that's where it's all wrong.

If the producers would just roll along, at least for a few weeks and let the individuals develop their own 'persona' the way they see fit, instead of determining the 'strong' players and/or the finalists from the beginning.
They're shooting themselves in foot.

Looking now forward to Madame Tussaud's characters on 'Celebrity' :cool:

PS: Will there be a 'Celebs' thread?

Last edited:
Did anyone see Dexter and Charlie on CBB BOTS? They are the most awkward looking "couple" I have ever seen. I don't believe it, and even Charlie didn't seem to believe it either. So odd.

And then to bring Callum on - weird tv, though I think he handled himself well.

I read a Daily Mail article on them, and the pics seem so fake. But some relationships are genuine while they are highly unusual, so what would I know. Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...kiss-housemate-Charlie-Travers-night-out.html

And Gina split up with her boyfriend (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...pal-Dexter-Koh-hours-splitting-boyfriend.html). I guess she didn't like to "ride it" as much as his song suggested.

Did anyone see Dexter and Charlie on CBB BOTS? They are the most awkward looking "couple" I have ever seen. I don't believe it, and even Charlie didn't seem to believe it either. So odd.

And then to bring Callum on - weird tv, though I think he handled himself well.

I read a Daily Mail article on them, and the pics seem so fake. But some relationships are genuine while they are highly unusual, so what would I know. Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...kiss-housemate-Charlie-Travers-night-out.html

And Gina split up with her boyfriend (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...pal-Dexter-Koh-hours-splitting-boyfriend.html). I guess she didn't like to "ride it" as much as his song suggested.

Yes I saw it - glad someone else did. I thought I'd lost my mind :) I wonder where Charlie's mother fits into this, she wasn't all that fond of Dexter.. to put it mildly.
Callum haha they must have put him on tranquilizers before the gig. The whole thing was my first out-of-body experience in years.. surreal.:confused:

Back