Skip to main content

‘Big Brother: Secrets & Lies’

Thing is, Michael would be best used midway through the season when the OTT hms have been evicted and they're all feeling the drain of being locked up with shit food. I would like to see them keep him the entire season but not overuse him. Less is more for both the viewers and the hms.

I'm looking forward to seeing who is nominated.

Today I'm liking Wolfy. I wasn't impressed with her intro but you can hear her voice most of the time and it's nearly always something amusing she's saying.

This is my first season of BBUK, thou i watched most of the most recent Celeb BBUK. Have decided to give it a go, to fill in the winter here, until BBAU starts.

Really love the house, looks awesome!

Unsure if I like the "peoples puppet twist" like many others wondering how it will play out and I agree reckon it won't be long until the other housemates figure it out, especially if he always manages to avoid nominations.

Also a bit meh on all the housesmates, but I always think it usually takes until week 2 or 3, for their real personalities to come out properly anyways.

Can anyone tell me what the airing schedule actually is? i've tried googling it, but don't seem to be able to come up with anything.

Yes! They put on a decent show. There's bit on the side every night too that's like a panel show they interview ex hms. I hate it though. nominations are in the daily show. Evictions are in the daily show.

A lot of people think the Housemates are going to be suspicious that Michael is avoiding nominations every week. That is hardly a concern surely? The producers can put Michael up for nomination 1 week if the Housemates are getting suspicious. Obviously he wouldn't actually go up to a public vote because he is the mole and not a Housemate but the other Housemates would just think he has survived eviction.

A lot of people think the Housemates are going to be suspicious that Michael is avoiding nominations every week. That is hardly a concern surely? The producers can put Michael up for nomination 1 week if the Housemates are getting suspicious. Obviously he wouldn't actually go up to a public vote because he is the mole and not a Housemate but the other Housemates would just think he has survived eviction.

That is the obvious way to handle the situation and it never really occurred to me... Although he did make it appear that he could not be nominated... I guess we will have to wait and see as we have no idea when or if the situation will happen...

It'll just be similar to the Insider situation back in the 6th Aussie series I'd have thought - HMs will be able to nominate him, but nominations won't count. And then as they're not supposed to discuss nominations that limits how much they can analyse him not being up for eviction, and I'm sure he wouldn't be the first HM who the house collectively assume would be up for eviction but doesn't appear to get enough nominations to put him in that position.

It'll just be similar to the Insider situation back in the 6th Aussie series I'd have thought - HMs will be able to nominate him, but nominations won't count. And then as they're not supposed to discuss nominations that limits how much they can analyse him not being up for eviction, and I'm sure he wouldn't be the first HM who the house collectively assume would be up for eviction but doesn't appear to get enough nominations to put him in that position.

It's funny that our BB6 insider was also a Michael! I'm pretty sure he wasn't immune, only the first prize for a task was immunity. If he failed he would have been up for eviciton. When he was evicted they tried to pass it onto another housemate but failed and it was forgotten about quickly.

It's funny that our BB6 insider was also a Michael! I'm pretty sure he wasn't immune, only the first prize for a task was immunity. If he failed he would have been up for eviciton. When he was evicted they tried to pass it onto another housemate but failed and it was forgotten about quickly.

The difference was he was an actual HM, wasn't he? Whereas this Michael has been specifically cast as an actor.

Whether he was up for eviction each week didn't depend on the nominations, but instead on whether he passed or failed his Insider missions.

I do think BBUK have made a massive mistake casting an actor in the role - it's far more interesting doing this sort of thing with a real HM.

He sees this as a job though. He doesn't have to curry favour with either the hms or the public. He can go all out. They will get him to do things a normal person would feel guilt about, he will feel no guilt and will give it his all.

It's and excellent idea. Just remains to be seen if bb executes it well the entire season or not.

Wow I actually like Gina after tonight's episode... Sallie continues to show what a vile woman she is by continuing to bitch about her at every opportunity... I really like Wolfy... I used to say that I only liked lipstick lesbians but she seems really level headed and in general is a really nice person... Her relationship with Gina is certainly Gina's saving grace and it was nice to see a human side to Gina through Wolfy...

Dan is another one of my favorites... So far it's nice to see a decent level headed gay man for once... Totally not in my league at the moment but someone I wouldn't kick out of bed...

I feel like I am the only one but I really like Dexter. He is not someone I would even remotely get along with but as a Housemate there is something about him that I find unique and entertaining.

Dexter has grown on me. The first batch of housemates to me felt a bit weird but after seeing the second group come in I think this years BB is a perfect mesh of characters and personalities. I like how they put three beauties e.g Gina, Sallie and Hazel knowing there would be competition so it makes good telly. The female personalities are really the strong point of this years BB.

Sophie, Daley, Callum and the mother/daughter have been afterthoughts to me so far.

I feel like I am the only one but I really like Dexter. He is not someone I would even remotely get along with but as a Housemate there is something about him that I find unique and entertaining.

There's something about him....he reminds me of Kenneth Tong. All talk and no walk.

Hazel and Dan and Wolfy are clear favourites for me. I really don't want Gina to walk but I think she is prime candidate to walk. I don't like Jemima.

I'm on the fence with Sallie so far.

Not seen enough of the twins, Charlie or the boxer yet to form an opinion about them.

My opinion on the Housemates so far-

Favourites: Dexter, Dan, Gina, Hazel, Michael.

Nice people but not enough air time to fully form an opinion on: Wolfy, Sophie, Daley, Jackie, Charlie, Callum.

Unsure if I like or dislike: Sallie, Twins.

Dislike: Sam.

Hate: Jemmimah.

I must admit, at first I wasn't really a fan of Michael but I liked the idea of the mole. The past two highlights shows have made me like him though. I think he is actually doing a good job and I am a big fan of the insider/mole role. Hoping to see the public come up with some ideas that will truly change the game/house dynamic and make some of the housemates very angry. The mole's role on this occasion is to stir up trouble and get a reaction out of the other Housemates and I would love to see Michael provided with tasks to do so.

I love Sallie.

I hate Gina but love that I hate her.

Adoooooore Wolfie.

Really like Dan. Realllllllllly like Dan. :D

Back