Skip to main content

Today I ........

...haha!… all the same… that’s one hellova cool Avatar timmy… cheers.

I think you'd have fun here: https://www.bing.com/images/create

Major drawback is they block people's names, and all sorts of things that might cause controversy. You can use creative language to get around some things though. e.g. Colombians in the streets celebrating Icing Sugar Festival:

OIG.jpeg

I think you'd have fun here: https://www.bing.com/images/create

Major drawback is they block people's names, and all sorts of things that might cause controversy. You can use creative language to get around some things though. e.g. Colombians in the streets celebrating Icing Sugar Festival:

View attachment 59864

…aw shit timmy my good friend… that link you provided is magnificent!… I can’t stop playing withit lol!… thanks for showing it to me my friend… cheers.

Haha you're going to have a field day! We should start a new thread for AI Art I think.

…a good idea!… ANYONE can create Art just by words… you don’t even have to be autistic… um… I mean Artistic lol!… do you want to start it… or do you want me to?… it’s a great idea… cheers.

Today I have a question on social etiquette.

If you're in a restaurant eating a meal with someone. If the other person doesn't like their meal and doesn't want to eat it. Should you also stop eating your meal, one you like and leave. Is that on you to do? Or should it only come up if the other person says they want to leave?

If you're in a restaurant eating a meal with someone. If the other person doesn't like their meal and doesn't want to eat it. Should you also stop eating your meal, one you like and leave. Is that on you to do? Or should it only come up if the other person says they want to leave?

…I’d say to that person… “aren’t you going to eat that?… no?… pass it over… I’ll eat it but you’re still paying for it!”… I would then eat it in front of him and then when I’m fully fed… swig the rest of my beer down… and then let out a loud burp and then say… “thanks”…

…yeah I know… I’m a fart smeller eh?… oops!… I mean… I’m a smart fella eh?… lol!… cheers.

I guess it depends - is it because there is actually something seriously wrong with it that would make you question the sanitation or capability of the cook staff (eg raw chicken, seafood that is off)? I would probably leave.

If there is nothing wrong with it they just didn't like it it then it might depend on the relationship I had with the person - I might offer to share my food with them if they wanted to have some of mine instead (for instance if it was my partner). I may even taste their dish and if I liked it swap dishes.

If they are a person who is always fussy and can never be pleased I would just ignore them and let them be miserable and enjoy their meal because why give them the satisfaction of paying attention to their complaining?

Today I ...closed my Paypal account. Does anyone even use Paypal any more? I haven't been able to log into mine for years, and the last time I called their Philippines call centre the chick tried really hard to reset my password and whatever but in the end, after about an hour, nothing worked. Today, however, we skipped my login problems and closed it down instead.

Meanwhile there was a 1c debit on my bank account, ClubsNSW obviously doing a test debit to validate my card. It sure as hell wasn't me, so I've cancelled my debit card and now the Paypal account just in case. Didn't want to wake up one day to find my balance wiped out by someone with a gambling problem. I'm very careful with my card use so I'd be surprised if it had been compromised, it's very strange.

I just realised its Halloween!
Sad here really.
My stepson and family are in New York where they do it mega huge.
I passed a couple of houses today that had a bit of fake cottonwool web stretched across their fences, with some plastic spiders and rubber skeletons hanging off them.
Hilarious. Hardly spooky. Just a sad attempt, but an attempt is better than nothing.
I've heard no trick or treaters, and we're surrounded by young families.
Anyone having a Halloween happening around them?

today I:…had a magnificent epic death defying full on battle with… a mosquito!!!!… I’ll set the death defying scenario up for you… there I was… transferring myself from my wheelchair to my disabled toilet so as to peacefully sit and have a pee and think of third world problems and of how to bring complete peace to the world as you do… BUT!

…during the process of transferral from said wheelchair to said toilet via holding on and swingling around by a hang rail bar installed on my wall… my ever eagle-sharp eyes noticed a dirty… filthy… evil… dangerous MOSQUITO flying against my bathroom mirror… (whether he was trying to mate with himself or was just admiring his magnificence of himself is a moot point at the moment)… but he saw me as his next meal ticket (I could tell by the glint in it’s beady insect eyes)… 👀… I decided in that split second of mid transferral while swinging on the bar… “it’s me or him… one of us has to die!”…

…whilst sitting on the toilet seat I looked… for weaponry to take this evil monster out… I soon realised… there was NO FLY SPRAY anywhere around to begin my epic death battle with!… WHAT AM I TO DO?… I could see that my evil adversary had decided to make a b-line for me in order to perform his Vampiric mission and to viscously drain me of my precious blood!… 🩸

…but I wasn’t taking this lying down… I kept a cool head and didn’t panic even though I was at his mercy being the poor innocent invalid wheelchair confined Pensioner that I happened to be… after all the years of watching my late great father in action battling flies / spiders / cockroaches and mosquitoes etc in the past… with nothing more than a can of fly spray (even the old push spray kind in the 60’s)… and his bare hands I have witnessed many… many epic battles… so not forgetting my dad’s training and knowledge of taking them all down…

…I did not panic and nice and casually surveyed the scene around me… the drawers beside me consisted of my shaver / toothpaste / various creams and lotions of certain types… the usual stuff etc… hardly anything to go into battle with… the mosquito was on it’s way!…

…still not panicking (with wise words from my late dad still flowing through my head)… I noticed over my left shoulder… a can of ‘Glen20 all purpose air freshener ’!… with razor sharp reflexes honed from many years of training from my dad I immediately grabbed the can and in one glorious move I aligned the nozzle for maximum effect and let loose my volley at it and got it in a full frontal assault in it’s ugly… horrible… evil… destructive face!!!!…

…it didn’t know what hit it!… it went down quicker than a Russian Helicopter in the Ukraine… then it was lying there on the bathroom floor in front of me… it lost!… my years of training from my dad had come to fruition!… thanks dad… when I had finished my pee I put the ‘Glen20 all purpose air freshener’ back in it’s place with a wry grin on my face… then I transferred back to my wheelchair… and after having washed my hands I turned around my wheelchair to leave the bathroom and then ‘accidentally’ squashed the corpse with my right-hand front wheel of my trusty wheelchair adding even more humiliation to my vanquished foe!… SUCKED IN MOZZIE!… (with using the Glen20 all purpose air freshener at least the mozzie left behind a good smelling corpse!)…and there my epic battle ended… myself as the victor!… lol!… cheers.

….PS:… I’m considering writing a ballad called ‘Major Mozzie Takedown’ to honour my fantabulous epic battle… but I won’t use my real name of ‘Mr Stickyfingers’… I might use ‘Mr Stickyflypaper’ instead… (I’d like to keep my anonymity after all)…

…I’m trying to decide which image should grace my ‘Major Mozzie Takedown’ by ‘Stickyflypaper’ CD cover… decisions decisions decisions!… lol!… cheers.

IMG_0688.jpegIMG_0687.jpegIMG_0685.jpegIMG_0683.jpegIMG_0682.jpegIMG_0681.jpeg

Last edited:
today I:…had a magnificent epic death defying full on battle with… a mosquito!!!!… I’ll set the death defying scenario up for you… there I was… transferring myself from my wheelchair to my disabled toilet so as to peacefully sit and have a pee and think of third world problems and of how to bring complete peace to the world as you do… BUT!

…during the process of transferral from said wheelchair to said toilet via holding on and swingling around by a hang rail bar installed on my wall… my ever eagle-sharp eyes noticed a dirty… filthy… evil… dangerous MOSQUITO flying against my bathroom mirror… (whether he was trying to mate with himself or was just admiring his magnificence of himself is a moot point at the moment)… but he saw me as his next meal ticket (I could tell by the glint in it’s beady insect eyes)… 👀… I decided in that split second of mid transferral while swinging on the bar… “it’s me or him… one of us has to die!”…

…whilst sitting on the toilet seat I looked… for weaponry to take this evil monster out… I soon realised… there was NO FLY SPRAY anywhere around to begin my epic death battle with!… WHAT AM I TO DO?… I could see that my evil adversary had decided to make a b-line for me in order to perform his Vampiric mission and to viscously drain me of my precious blood!… 🩸

…but I wasn’t taking this lying down… I kept a cool head and didn’t panic even though I was at his mercy being the poor innocent invalid wheelchair confined Pensioner that I happened to be… after all the years of watching my late great father in action battling flies / spiders / cockroaches and mosquitoes etc in the past… with nothing more than a can of fly spray (even the old push spray kind in the 60’s)… and his bare hands I have witnessed many… many epic battles… so not forgetting my dad’s training and knowledge of taking them all down…

…I did not panic and nice and casually surveyed the scene around me… the drawers beside me consisted of my shaver / toothpaste / various creams and lotions of certain types… the usual stuff etc… hardly anything to go into battle with… the mosquito was on it’s way!…

…still not panicking (with wise words from my late dad still flowing through my head)… I noticed over my left shoulder… a can of ‘Glen20 all purpose air freshener ’!… with razor sharp reflexes honed from many years of training from my dad I immediately grabbed the can and in one glorious move I aligned the nozzle for maximum effect and let loose my volley at it and got it in a full frontal assault in it’s ugly… horrible… evil… destructive face!!!!…

…it didn’t know what hit it!… it went down quicker than a Russian Helicopter in the Ukraine… then it was lying there on the bathroom floor in front of me… it lost!… my years of training from my dad had come to fruition!… thanks dad… when I had finished my pee I put the ‘Glen20 all purpose air freshener’ back in it’s place with a wry grin on my face… then I transferred back to my wheelchair… and after having washed my hands I turned around my wheelchair to leave the bathroom and then ‘accidentally’ squashed the corpse with my right-hand front wheel of my trusty wheelchair adding even more humiliation to my vanquished foe!… SUCKED IN MOZZIE!… (with using the Glen20 all purpose air freshener at least the mozzie left behind a good smelling corpse!)…and there my epic battle ended… myself as the victor!… lol!… cheers.

….PS:… I’m considering writing a ballad called ‘Major Mozzie Takedown’ to honour my fantabulous epic battle… but I won’t use my real name of ‘Mr Stickyfingers’… I might use ‘Mr Stickyflypaper’ instead… (I’d like to keep my anonymity after all)…
Hilarious story, and very visual! 😂😂😂

Yesterday I ...
Found out I now have to have more eye surgery. After my retinal repair I have develloped a macular pucker from scar tissue from the last surgery.
So, I have another vitrectomy and the membrane shaved off on the14th December, and back to laying for 20 hours a day on my side for a week or so again.
This has been a terrible year!

Yesterday I ...
Found out I now have to have more eye surgery. After my retinal repair I have develloped a macular pucker from scar tissue from the last surgery.
So, I have another vitrectomy and the membrane shaved off on the14th December, and back to laying for 20 hours a day on my side for a week or so again.
Sorry to hear that - hope you are going ok?

Yesterday I ...
…ouchies!… you poor sweet lady… I hope all goes easy for you Febs… cheers.

Back