Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 14

What would improve the show?

• 2)… install new hosts… people like… Kerrie Anne Canhardly (be bothered) and Andrew O’Keefe maybe?…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And then I read the article. Ok so there much more extremes in Dom’s attack on Kak that we were not witness to. I think we could almost feel that when they cut to show Kak’s face and she looked incredibly shocked, it seemed over the top reaction after what we saw Dom say to her.

But still Dom seems well liked by most of the cast. As for Kak, well i hope she recovers soon.

And then I read the article. Ok so there much more extremes in Dom’s attack on Kak that we were not witness to. I think we could almost feel that when they cut to show Kak’s face and she looked incredibly shocked, it seemed over the top reaction after what we saw Dom say to her.

But still Dom seems well liked by most of the cast. As for Kak, well i hope she recovers soon.

She was like that on MAFS.

Again it was covered up.

…imagine being married to Aesha?… you’d smother her with a pillow the first night surely?… cheers.

…this next task looks like it could put a few of thieir noses out of joint to me… cheers.

…fuck me dead!… it’s my Dicko!… the only interesting one in there and he’s going!… and people chose Debra to stay over him?… are people totally fucked in the head?… if Liz goes my interest in this shitty-arsed show is over!… cheers.

…what I liked about Dicko was that he was always quite humble when talking about himself and so down to Earth… cheers.

Back